RiverRat I know you've been here before

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JoeJame, May 3, 2007.

1. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Thank you for catching my back on Topix. You said from the get go that you would cover me....and thank goodness for you. Detroit Breakdown has it in for me and I don't know why. Except for the fact I have questioned his Gary theory. I know that none of us want to believe a parent(s) are guilty. But I know now in my heart of hearts that this is the truth. JonBenet did die in vain. And not knowingly. But by the hands of her mother. I've believed this since day one...just didn't want to. No one did. It hurts my heart to know that this six year old died at the hands of someone that was supposed to protect her. (I have a six year old)...
    I just want to say thank you for steering me in the right direction. I appreciate it.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Usually......

I love it when I am right, but I feel horrible about it this time. JJ - you will be fine holding your own as I have watched you do so for a while now, but yes - I am here and will be there.

Good Morning!
    RR

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Good morning all.

JJ, you are doing quite well over there.

Not to worry, we're watching and when you have RR looking out for you, you couldn't be in better hands :sothere:

4. JoeJame

JoeJame member

good morning......goodness I wish it was Friday

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

JJ, I hate to tell you this, but people like Detroit are truly mental and there is no way to win with them. It's like arguing with a zombie--they'll never get it because they NEED MORE BRAINS.... Best to ignore that nut job if you can. I've left forums because of a crazy person who stalked me. Sometimes, it's just not worth it.

Having said that, topix is awash with nutjobs. Not the least of whom are the diehard swampsters. They are indoctrinated, they are brainwashed, and they are pretty much not that intelligent, either. They can't distinguish between fact and spin, nor do they want to do so. I'm tired of trying to have a discussion with them because all they do is resort to insult when they can't actually counter the argument because the truth is the truth.

Their attacks on you at topix now are rather special. They take it personally because you aren't a Ramsey groupie. Just saying, don't expect them to be anything but vicious with you now that you've joined FFJ.

But that's all anyone who hasn't drunk the coolaide will ever get from THE SMITHEADS.

6. JoeJame

JoeJame member

thanks kk.....

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I know you speak the truth, KK. The nutjobs are all over topix, not only on the JRB forum.

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Really? Gee, I'd love to go and visit the nuthouse and see what the squirrels have left behind. It's amazing to think that "thinking individuals" could come up with some of the harebrained schemes that I've seen swampers trying to sell to us. That's sort of why I've never really read over at the swamp that much. The entertainment value is limited. Usually a comedian knows it when they are cracking a joke.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amen KK.
    Why is it when a forum is open to everyone the psycho nuts ALWAYS take over? Don't answer that...I know.

I think the Topix people love us don't they? :pills:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not that anyone has noticed......but Suma's Starting Over forum seems to have gone poof.

:takeabow:
    RR!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, now that gutter candy has posted the NE article about John and Beth Twitty's love match at Starting the Spin Over, they may actually get a few posts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice