Rod Westmoreland/Lin Wood Sue To Find Out Real Name of Internet Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 9, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, without resorting to a lawsuit. But I guess discovering the identify of utr is more important to Westmoreland than having the threads removed.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

There are plenty of posts still there by undrtheradar. The Quote Button is used hot and heavy there so even though undrtheradars personal posts were removed, the words still stand.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What I find amazing is that Westmoreland apparently has no problem with those exclusive circles in the upper crust financial institutions knowing he's now broke, unemployed, and apparently in need of heavy doses of anti-depressant drugs.... And all because some anonymous mental person on the Internet a few months ago posted some patently insane theory about the JonBenet Ramsey murder...? Gosh, in a few short months, the poor banker lost everything...? Didn't he save ANYTHING on that banker's salary all those years? Invest a little for hard times? If that's true, maybe banking wasn't his forte anyhow....

That's something I'd put the ixnay on in the suit language if I were him and still wanted to work in finance. Because if what this law suit claims is true, then maybe Mr. Westmoreland's loss of employment and money and mental health has nothing whatsoever to do with some minute and insignificant Internet nonsense.

4. koldkase

:floor:

Too bad. You might have been able to sell it over ebay for BIG bucks....

5. koldkase

Yeah, well, I'm going to sue EVERYONE HERE for for for...knowingly and maliciously getting me addicted to the forum and causing me to lose my my my...will to clean house and and and therefore contributing to my compulsion to collect dust bunnies, which I categorize by size and color and store in glass spheres in my personal DUST BUNNY MUSEUM!!

Ohohoh!! THEN I'm going to sue the entire INTERNET for my LOSS OF GRAMMAR SKILLS, since I've read so many misspelled words and seen so much bad punctuation that I CAN NO LONGER SPELL OR CORRECTLY PUNCTUATE WITHOUT HELP FROM A PROFESSIONAL GRAMMAR THERAPIST!!

Hey...I'm getting the hang of this, aren't I? :sponge:

6. Elle

Elle Member

KK, I think you win the prize for being the funniest. :rose: Thanks for the laugh. Trouble is, everything you said above is all true. :)

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Definately the post of the day! :floor:

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Nah. Ba'heid wins the prize for being the second biggest whinger. Blaming us for her grammar indeed.... :moose:

Actually, the more I read about this lawsuit, the more confused I become. For starters, there is an abundance of evidence that the very people Radar was discussing his thory with thought it was ridiculous and that he was a fruitloop for even considering such an implausible theory. Then there is the poster Autumn. Radar seems to have been utterly convinced that she was Westmoreland. When Autumn attacked him for being a fruitloop with an implausible theory, Radar seems to have thought it was Westmoreland attacking him for getting close to the truth. The more Autumn dismissed him and ridiculed him, the angrier he got. I came across one post where the posters who were poking fun at Radar started to post in acronyms and Radar seems to have interpreted the acronyms as a "subliminal" threat on his life ... by Autumn (whom he thought was Westmoreland.)

(Autumn seems to have been aware that Radar thought she was Westmoreland.)

I'm in no way trying to excuse Radar's creepy behaviour, but... he may have a defence in that he seems to think that Rod Westmoreland threatened him first.

I don't know how a court would treat this. I once nearly knifed my husband when he came home unexpectedly in the middle of the night (he was supposed to have been staying with his mother). I used to be very nervous when he was away and slept with a large kitchen knife beside the bed. I awakened this night to hear someone downstairs with heavier footsteps than our children would have made. With my heart pounding, I heard the footsteps coming up the stair and I grabbed the knife and shot across the room to the door. I almost passed out as the door handle started to turn and shaking like a leaf, I raised the knife in preparation. Then I heard my husband shout "For God's sake, it's me". Boy was I furious when I calmed down? I don't know whether he expected to catch me with the milkman or not...he says he just didn't want to waken me up! Afterwards, we pondered whether I'd have gone to jail or not i.e. for attacking my husband whilst thinking that he was an intruder. My husband concluded that the Procurator Fiscal would probably deem it "Death by misfortune" (although a quick witted friend pointed out that as I would now be a rich widow, it would be more fitting to describe it as "Death by Mrs Fortune"!).

I don't know how this will pan out.

9. heymom

heymom Member

(although a quick witted friend pointed out that as I would now be a rich widow, it would be more fitting to describe it as "Death by Mrs Fortune"!).

:rolling: :laughup: :rotfl: :coffeeup: :spit: :laffbig: :floor:

10. Amber

Amber Member

Jayelles

You made me LOL:)

I live in Thailand. It took us 7 months to get our belongings through customs from Singapore, after a backhander.

Within two days of our goods arriving we were burgled whilst asleep upstairs.

We went to a hotel for a few days whilst an alarm was fitted. We hired an armed guard for two months and yet I still insisted on sleeping with a large kitchen knife next to me.

My husband argued that I could have a nightmare and stab him in my/his sleep..but I wouldn't let go of it...till I saw a TV program where that DID happen...so the knife went back in the drawer.

I now have pepper spray:)

11. Jayelles

Well for some reason I don't get frightened any more. Maybe it's because we have a good intruder alarm system now and a couple of yappy dogs. Or maybe it's because I'm too busy to worry about it.

I know I would have used the knife without a second thought....

12. heymom

heymom Member

I have to tell my own knife story...

When hubby is out of town, I get nervous, which we both laugh at, because he jokes about him being more of a liability than an asset in an intruder situation. Anyway, I take my large kitchen knife to bed with me when he's out of town. One night, sans hubby, I was trying to get to sleep when I heard quite loud noises which sounded like someone trying to get in the house from the covered porch in the back of the house. Panicked, I grabbed the knife and dialed 911 for the police. (I also keep the cordless phone by the bed.) They came in just a few minutes, and I went to the door, knife still in hand. I told them what I'd heard and they went and looked around the house. Moments later, with me standing outside the house with my knife, still afraid, one of them shone his flashlight up toward the roof and said, "Uh, Ma'am, is that your cat?" There was a large kitty sitting up on the peak of the roof. It had scrambled up the gutter to get to the roof and that was the noise I'd heard! Did I feel silly!

I told the story to my sons and they still laugh about it. "And then she went to the door, holding her kitchen knife!! Hahahahha!" :rolling:

13. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, Jay. This could have ended in tragedy. Could you please change your modus operandi? Long time since I heard that phrase "Catch me with the milkman.":) Accidents happen. Glad it wasn't a stranger. How about you go and take some lessons on Kung Fu? Safer! I must admit, this is where I envy the men with all their strength.

This Westmoreland story sounds very confusing, and the first I've heard of relating to posters on the net. I hope Lin Wood has a good supply of whitening tooth polish. We have to catch that sparkle on camera. :)

14. Jayelles

LOL. I also keep two rolling pins but I think the most offensive weapon has to be the pizza cutter. It terrifies the living daylights out of me!

15. Jayelles

Masters of martial arts will tell you that size and strength have nothing to do with it - that it's speed and skill which counts. Years ago I had a friend who was a third dan in karate. He was small, wiry and ever so effeminate. He also carried a handbag and wore a pink beret. One night he was in a pub in Paisley and a couple of heavies were making rude comments about him. When he went to the loo, they followed him, but it was only him who came back. The guys jumped him in the toilet and got the shock of their lives when he fought back like a tiger and overcame both of them!

16. Amber

Amber Member

Is your book available on Amazon?:)

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jayelles, my daughter is 5'7" tall and is a size 6. She is a registered black belt in the United States, Korea, and Japan (Tae Kwon Do and Hap Ki To). While she is very fit, to look at her one would never know how lethal she could be. You're right - size has little to do with it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  18. Amber

Amber Member

That's my husband's mantra. :thumbsup:

(sorry, couldn't resist :))

19. Jayelles

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And in reading this article...thank you Jayelles...it further seems as though Topix and Tricia have done all humanly possible to not participate in the perpetration of this "Unders" fraudulant claims.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice