Rod Westmoreland/Lin Wood Sue To Find Out Real Name of Internet Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Don't cry Amber.

How about colourmeamber - British spelling, or

colormeamber US. :) Amber is such a beautiful colour, also a beautiful name.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Amber can be UndertheMistletoe. Howzat?

3. Elle

Elle Member

Or Undertheambertree :)

4. Elle

Elle Member

I couldn't tell you when I was last kissed under the mistletoe, Jay. :-(

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You mean, you miss it?

6. Jayelles

UndertheSpotlight and UndertheHammer are free if anyone wants them.

7. heymom

heymom Member

I LOVE MY NEW HAT!! How did I luck out and get UndertheCovers?

Here are a few more:

UndertheLadder
    UndertheYumYumTree (for guess who)
    UnderFire
    UnderPressure (think of David Bowie)
    UnderWear
    UnderPants
    UnderBelievable (sorry)

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jayelles...I absolutely LOVED your "under" names...but as the resident GLOCK GIRL...I would prefer UnderTheGun...as opposed to UnderTheWeather...please...oh, pretty please...

Who Gets UnderRoos??? That should be Zotto's...
    :floor:

9. Watching You

No, actually, it's my oldest daughter. My cop daughter has training in karate, but she wasn't as diligent as her older sister. However, all my girls had self-defense training from their stepfather years before they started the karate. There's not one of them I would want to tangle arseholes with, karate or not. To be honest, the discipline required by martial arts calmed my daughters down. They always had, as my ex put it, a "lot of heart."

The police Glocks work pretty well, too, haha.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

David Bowie, nothin'.

Think of ZZTop. 1984. Eliminator album.

11. Jayelles

12. Elle

Elle Member

All three girls into this self defense. Glocks and all. I'm jealous! There's no excuse for you now, not knowing something about these martial arts. I would love to be able to Kung Fu, or karate chop someone who was going after me. I mentally see myself giving them a chop.:)

I wouldn't mind attending target practice with a gun. Hopefully, not a real one, of course. :) Is there such a sport? I don't have the strength I had when I was younger. but it would be fun if there was some indoor sport like that to pass the winter. I must find out.

13. Jayelles

UnderWhelmed
    UnderAchiever
    UnderDeveloped
    UnderExposed
    UnderDoctorsOrders
    UnderExperimentalConditions
    UnderDog
    UnderStartersOrders
    UnderOccupied
    UnderExamConditions

14. Elle

Elle Member

I miss all the fun that used to go with it. No fun growing older WY. Put it off as long as you can. :)

15. Watching You

Sure, there's target practice with guns. Stick up a few bottles on an old country fence and have at it, LOL. I'm a sissy with guns. I don't like them, and I don't like handling them. If push came to shove, I would use one. I know how, I've been taught, but I won't keep a loaded pistol around, so by the time I got the bullets in the gun, I'd probably be dead.

As far as my learning the martial arts, I think the martial arts are an excellent tool for teaching kids responsibility and self defense. It requires long hours of training and a financial commitment, as well as many more hours of practice and exercise. It's not all about fighting - it's about grace and the art of avoiding an attacker, as well as learning how to fight. I watch my daughter do her exercises, sometimes, and it's a wonder to me that the human body can bend that way. If I did it, I'd probably break something like my back or my arse.

Somehow I've made it through life, so far, depending on my wits and smarts to keep me out of trouble. I've been involved in a couple of potential bad scenes, but I only had to react once to a physical threat. It's not a good idea for anyone to ever hit me, because it sets something off in my brain that isn't good for the hitter.

16. Watching You

What do you mean, put it off? I am already there, Elle. Okay, I'm not as old as you, but you're not as old as my 90 year old mom. Now, that's old.

I've been noticing that there are more 90+ people around these days. Reading the obits, I see people who lived to there upper 90's, and just yesterday, there was one who was 103 when he died. Modern medicine is keeping more people alive longer, but sometimes I wonder at what cost.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Mine should be: UnderTreatment or UnderSupervision - they shouldn't let me out alone!

18. Watching You

Underthestars
    Underthewhip
    UndertheBoss haha
    Undertheporch
    Underthecircumstances
    Undertheumbrella
    Underthetree
    Underthehood
    Undertherug
    Undertheocean
    Underthemoon
    Underthestanding
    Underthewhelmed

Okay, I'll quit.

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Think...P-A-I-N-T-B-A-L-L

20. Jayelles

UnderThePinkCarpet...

(I don't understand that one..)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice