Rod Westmoreland/Lin Wood Sue To Find Out Real Name of Internet Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't either.
    :crosseyed

2. heymom

heymom Member

Speaking of bosses, how about:

UndertheDesk
    and UndertheDress

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't even like pink carpets. I have no idea what made me suggest that one. Sorry.

4. Watching You

Heymom! Why, I nevah.

5. Watching You

Undertheinfluence
    Underthewater
    Underthetable
    Underthepoopdeck
    Undertheauthority
    Underthecareof
    Underthetaker

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, Jayelles, now that you've gotten everyone all upset and ready to flood the forum with new hats inspired by...the turn of a tricky little word, perhaps I should introduce you: "AS" meet "WITH."

Yeah, you missed ME....

So, to clear up any confusion for those who missed the fine point...I wasn't saying that I'm NOT undertheidiot, I was saying I'm not the poster in that topix quote who was posting TO the madman. Not that I am underthefruitloops, because I'm NOT, but I'm also NOT the poster posting to the person who IS underthestraightjacket.

Got it now, Lady Macbeth?

7. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, I can believe we missed UndertheUmbrella!!! Thank You!

8. heymom

heymom Member

I'm glad you nevah, I nevah did either, but I had a boss who liked to joke about that. :( He was unique, all right.

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

make mine

Make mine underwire. :-(

10. Elle

Elle Member

You're still one of the young ones to me, WY :) I do understand it can't be easy for your mom at 90. I hope she is still doing okay

I do have two older sisters in their 80's, and I can't imagine being their age, and still being as active as I am right now. My sister-in-law's mother, Frida, in Scotland, started saving up sleeping tablets to take when she was in her early 80's. She chickened out on the tablets as she grew older, and she died three years ago at the age of 102. She took Ginseng every single day, and when I was in Edinburgh in 1997, shopping in Princes Street with Frida and my sister-in-law, she was moving faster than me. so, I started taking Ginseng. :) I quite believe it does give me more energy.

I too, wonder if it's wise to keep old Seniors going on forever. I'll have to find a cut-off time for that Ginseng (?). My sister-in-law and her husband sold their house in Scotland and moved in with her mother when she was in her 80's, but they realized they had made a mistake doing this, because their own lives were changed forever. One has to be very careful when they make decisions like this for a parent.

editing to change the spelling of Ginseng. I was told the Red Siberian Ginseng was the best, but I personally don't know enough about it. Just going by my SIL, and she has lots of energy. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2006
  11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hello, Elle.

I want to live to be 100. As long as I can still take care of my garden, I'll be happy. I must try some of that Gin-Seng.

Can you believe that this thread has had over 7,000 views? It's a popular one, for sure.

12. Amber

Amber Member

LOL! Thanks for the hat..but as mistletoe is seasonal, I'd prefer Undertheinfluence :thumbsup:

This thread will confuse the hell out of Elle Wood, it's like that film with Kirk Douglas when the Romans ask which one of you is Spartacus and they all step forward one by one saying 'I'm Spartacus'..... 'No, I'm Spartacus'

13. Elle

Elle Member

My sister-in-law told me to buy the Red Siberian Ginseng, Lurker. She said it was the best. I'm spelling it from the label. :) You had it right. I had Gensing above. I feel that it does boost my energy. Good luck with it, and may you be happy in your garden all of the time.

7,000 views. Wow!

14. Elle

Elle Member

Elle Wood (?). Who he/she? .

I prefer to be undertheinfluence too. :)

15. Amber

Amber Member

Elle Wood - Reese Witherspoon plays a lawyer called Elle Wood in Legally Blonde...I thought it was a tribute to Lin Wood..L.L Wood:)

16. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahahaha! I see! Never saw that movie. First time I saw Reese Witherspoon was in "Walk The Line." Up until then, I thought she was just another dizzy blonde. At one of my son's persistence I did like this movie very much. Maybe I'll like this one too? :)

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

18. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, saw that Bob. Jay posted about this too. I think someone is trying to tell us all something, Bob, don't you?

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...&src=rss&rpc=22

"After several more verbal and written exchanges -- with Jones threatening to track him down and give him a severe beating -- Gibbons and a friend went to his victim's house in Essex, armed with a pickaxe and machete."

Something is way wrong with that.

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Somebody needs to set this guy up with Mame.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice