Rod Westmoreland/Lin Wood Sue To Find Out Real Name of Internet Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Since there will be no arrest forthcoming in this or seemingly any other child/baby murder I think Mary Lacy's picture can be a damn good representation!

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You are so right Amber, the cash cow has kept Woody rolling in the dough.

Whatever happened to John Ramsey saying he'd "SPEND EVERY LAST DIME TO FIND THE KILLER OF HIS CHILD?" !!!!!IMO John doesn't want to FIND the killer of his daughter....for one he doesn't have the time with all the money making lawsuits going on. Two he doesn't want the money making lawsuits to go away.

We've all read cases where other parents said the same thing and the parents spend all their time and money for years and years to find the killer. None of the parents spend years and years suing this and that person for a living.

This is probably why when I bought my paperback edition of DOI, the websites and phone numbers to help find the killer of JonBenet no longer worked.

We all know the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation Charity contributed only a few times to other organizations, all which the Ramsey children attended (like the camp) or the Ramseys were affliated with (like the church).

Kind of like contributing to yourself.........I'll give to charity as long as I get a benefit from it.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Show Me, we now have John Ramsey on the record, as of last Easter, stating he's not ready for the killer of JonBenet to be caught.

I am not making this up. He said this in the interview he and Patsy did in Hawaii around last Easter.

My jaw hit the floor.

4. Spade

Spade Member

Where can I find a transcript of that interview?

5. Show Me

Yeah I'd like to see the transcript too!

Why is the father of a murdered child not ready for the killer to be caught? I can't imagine any reason on earth why a father wants justice delayed after all these years!

Social obligations making it difficult to find the time?

6. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Well duh, of course he's not ready yet.

He's still alive isn't he?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Actually, Show Me, I think John meant he would "SPEND EVERYONE ELSE'S LAST DIME" ... you know, sue the pants off anyone who said there was no intruder.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

As far as I know, there is no transcript. I had hoped to do one myself, but I have never had the time. I'm a very slow typist. We do have a transcriptionist who is a member here at FFJ. I could ask them if they'd like to take on the project unless someone else would like to volunteer.

I know the second half of the interview is "working" from the new link Why_Nut provided, but I don't know if he was able to get the first half available for viewing yet. I think Heymom said the sound portion worked, but not the video part.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

As best as I can paraphrase it, the minister asked Patsy and John point blank, Patsy first, directly, "Do you want this person caught?"

It was a very strange question. It came near the end of the second part.

Patsy answered "Absolulely. blahblahblah [stock answer about] him harming some other child blahblahblah."

When the minister asked John, again, strange question, but directly the same thing, John said approximately this: A friend of mine recently said that maybe the reason god hasn't seen fit to have this man caught is because WE'RE NOT READY FOR THAT YET. That is a wise man.

That's just a rough remembrance, but it floored me because what John clearly was implying is that he/they aren't READY to have the killer caught.

I think the context was that the pastor said it would be an ordeal to go through if they caught the killer...so...did they want him caught. It still was a very strange question. What parent whose child has been so brutally murdered DOESN'T want that killer caught? That John Ramsey seemed to think that what was important was HOW HARD IT WOULD BE ON THEM is just sooooooooooo RAMSEY of him. I have yet to ever see either John or Patsy impress upon me that they EVER wanted the killer caught, ever had a thought about what JONBENET went through, WHAT SHE LOST that night. If they wanted the killer caught, they'd have been at the BPD doing everything they could to see that happen from the beginning. Not them.

I saw some lawyers talking on Greta's show the other night about the Midyette case. Greta and Jeanine whatshername and maybe Jeffry whatshisname...sorry, can't think of them right now. But they were discussing that the murdered baby's parents hadn't talked to LE, had lawyered up immediately, and were nowhere to be found trying to help LE. ALL OF THESE LAWYERS, DEFENSE INCLUDED, SAID THAT WHILE THEY BELIEVE THAT IT'S FINE TO HIRE A LAWYER, THE PARENTS WOULD BE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO HELP LE IF THEY WERE INNOCENT. They said that by refusing to even talk to LE and hiring separate lawyers, they guaranteed that they looked guilty. And they said that IF THESE PARENTS WERE INNOCENT, THEY WOULD BE HELPING LE.

None of them minced words. I couldn't help but think they MUST be thinking of the Ramseys here.

The Ramseys actions and statements in the last decade truly set the standard for SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR of parents in a chlid murder, IMO. And they seem to be more careless than ever in the Hawaiian interview.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

This is from one of Why Nut's posts. John says,

"Yes I do, but I know it's going to be a traumatic ordeal for us. A friend of mine recently said, you know, maybe the reason God hasn't allowed that to be revealed is you're not ready for it yet. Boy, that's pretty wise."

I guess I'm wondering what God has to do with it.

12. Show Me

God is a convient excuse for John not to face up to his daughter's "killer"....funny how it's always a friend or paid help who makes John do the wrong thing everytime!

John has no will of his own........

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-11-06, 07:05 PM (EST)

13. "RE: suing for liable"
    In response to message #12

I really have tried to be fair - - to allow members to voice their opinions - - even if I disagree with them - - and to protect innocent parties from being accused when there is no evidence to prove the false theories.
    I do try to remind members to treat others as they would hope to be treated BY others - - - Golden Rule and all that.

But the bottom line is that this is a discussion group and the subject is a murder - - and people close to the incident may find they are mentioned. If that makes them uncomfortable, I do feel bad- - but not bad enough to end the discussion.

I would just tell them that I DO understand - - I was turned in as a suspect and been the object of great curiosity, been investigated, stalked, harassed, libeled.

Some of the lies live beyond their authors - - Ruth and Misty know the truth now and have to bear whatever punishment there is for bearing false witness. Myself - - I hope they feel the sting because they should have known better. Would have if they had wanted to be nicer people. They CHOSE to be venomous.

So yes, I do understand - - but I hope they understand my position - - this is a crime we want to see solved. I hope we can discuss the characters in the saga without accusing anyone directly. But I think the discussion is good and necessary - and may one day help solve this.

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

forgive me, ut I haven't read past page 11... but just wanted to throw in my comments... :imonline:

I hope you're right Cherokee! If White doesn't do something now - with this Westmoreland suit fresh - he'll be missing the boat, so to speak!

sorry but I love this line...

Mame: Tricia is finally getting her due. and that little Rat too..

LOL! it just shows she IS the wicked witch of the east! :mame: Mame gave herself away~

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :clap: that ws TOO funny, BS!

I'll wait with ya! :pop:

16. Little

Little Member

You might be on to something here Niner. I was just reading on another thread where she said she didn't want something or other to do with flying monkeys - hmmm. That's too bad too. The flying monkeys turned out to be the good guys once they gained their freedom.

All together now...Free the flying monkeys!!

Little

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

definitely NOT going to trial... after all, it IS Lin Wood... :wood: :cheerful:

18. Show Me

Ick to read Jams comment on Misty and Ruthee is toooo disgusting. Jams will never know what they think 'cause she won't end up where they are.....in heaven.

Didn't Ruthee out Jams as a woman on a chat?

Mame: Tricia is finally getting her due. and that little Rat too..
    jealousy......rears it's ugly head.

The swamp is full of forum envy.

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

well to tell you the truth - I did... :cowboy: but I'll never tell...

yes, there seems to be MORE to this, eh? Definitely this guy is a fruitcake... undertheradar that is... no offense Mr Westmoreland... :runaway:

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

exactly, KK! got not have said it better since reading what Jayelles posted back on #32!
    This whole thing is a farce... :behind:

okay here's my sign... :stupid1:

oh - okay, now I believe ya! LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice