S.B.T,C. Would love to ask John K. what this stands for ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Aug 18, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm not afraid! Neither is Wendy Murphy, obviously!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Because he is part of a faction?

RR

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

4. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

That's exactly my thought. He wrote in his yearbook "I Shall Be the Conquer." So why would he leave out the most important word, I?

Not to mention everything in the ransom note wreaks of Patsy (hence, exclamation points, attache, etc).

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Amazing it came out of the MIDDLE of a sentence and like Ribaldone said, missing the most important word 'I'?

And there were NO initials linking SBTC ....merely a fragment of a sentence!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Funny, this went through my head too, K28. He will be very well guarded, I'm sure.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I can go along with this information, Deja, that Tracey is the one feeding Karr the information on the Ramsey case. Karr must have trusted Tracey when he asked him to say the poem he wrote for JonBenét. I personally think Tracey was leading him on. Tracey has Karr's e-mails to use as a background for one of his books. It will be interesting to see if a character in his book does resemble John Mark Karr.

8. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

That would be the RST's dream come true.

9. Prairie

Prairie Member

Barbara, I work for a personal injury attorney and my neighbor is a Superior Court Judge...I don't know crap myself, but I've heard that even with a confession a judge has to agree that the evidence and statements from the defendant are a consistant indication of guilt. A judge would also order a psych consult to determine if the alleged perpetrator isn't just a freaking code six wingnut.

10. Prairie

Prairie Member

Hey, anybody know if Karr has a velvet sex glove? Jameson? Anyone?

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Man, Wendy Murphy kicked some major butt on Joe Scarborough today. The Ram's and Lacy have NOT pulled the wool over her eyes. I think Wendy should be the JBR justice spokeswoman... ;)

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Looking Into My Crystal Ball...

I look into my crystal ball and see a Jack Ruby wantabe out there, searching frantically through the news, to find the route Karr will be taken, by his captors, to the Boulder County Jail, from the airport.

If something happens to Karr, it will be the Ram’s ticket to freedom. Unanswered questions, I do believe, will be ruled in their favor. Likewise, the RST is not going to shed a tear if Karr drops dead before he sets foot on any airplane. Stranger things have already happened in this case.

If, on the other hand, Karr remains healthy, and returns to the USA intact, he’s going to be even more of an embarrassment to the Rams. In fact, I think Karr’s phony “confession,†and the manner in which the Rams, and their bosom buddy, Lacy, have so cunningly embraced it, is going to be the catalysis that opens the eyes of the most apathetic reporters.
    This is a huge story, and, my advice to the RST:

“Don’t argue with anyone who buys ink by the barrel.â€

:leaf:

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Call me paranoid Greenleaf, but this is my biggest fear and have said so from the first minute this hit the airwaves

HE MUST LIVE

I trust nobody and I, being cynical as I am, would not put ANYTHING past those who would love to pin this on him

I heard today again that he is on a SUICIDE WATCH

I can only hope that he does not commit suicide or has any assistance to do so or appear like a suicide

I know, it's crazy, but stranger things have happened and in this case, stranger things ALWAYS happen

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am hearing reports that he will be flown out tomorrow.

RR

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hopefully not on a private plane owned by Ramsey or his friends

Seriously, when they take him back, how is he flown? On a regular commercial flight? Who will be with him? Anyone we can trust? Lots of things can happen on a flight.

Oh, boy, I'm nervous now :nervous:

I pray for his SAFE return

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I need to get more coffee since you made me spew it at the pc screen laughing.

17. I read somewhere that S.B.T.C. stood for "saved by the cross" and was an expression Patsy used regularly, no proof, just an idea.

18. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

"Saved By The Cross" has my favored explanation. It just sounds so much like Patsy. Following the death of JonBenet that night, I'm sure God and Jesus were foremost on Patsy's mind (as in 'holy crap what I have I done? Help me, Jesus'). Also, she has previously used an acronym to sign-off on one of her Christmas letters -- P.P.R.B.S.J., which stood for Patsy Paugh Ramsey Bachelor Science Journalism. And, she was trying to convince the police she was a "small foreign faction" like the SLA, PLO, etc. so it served a dual purpose.

Cherokee's analysis of the ransom note is amazing and a must read!

Welcome Ploppy.

19. Thanks for the welcome.

I just read Cherokee's analysis... brilliant work.
    :yay:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice