Smears, Smears, Who Will Stand In The Lunatic's Smears?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Driver, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

SMEARS, SMEARS, WHO WILL STAND IN THE LUNATIC'S SMEARS?

Steve Thomas was smeared.

Fleet White was smeared.

Watching You was smeared.

RiverRat was smeared.

The ENTIRE ForumsForJustice organization (The Gutter, according to the Lunatic) was smeared.

And NOW, the latest person to be smeared by the raving maniac in Michigan with enough hubris to cover the Earth and all its oceans, is:

A Candy Rose, she, too was smeared.

I PROUDLY STAND with those SMEARED by the LUNATIC whose biggest claim to fame is being buddies on a first name basis with a baby killer's protector.

Feel free to list any others who have been smeared by the biggest smearer of all.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You forgot Tricia.

The lunatic doesn't have a life, Driver. She feeds off the life's blood of achievers like ACR and Tricia, because she's never achieved one damn thing in her whole pathetic life. She is driven by jealousy, poor thang.

I will take my stand with those smeared by the lunatic and be damn proud of it.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I admit I was less smeared....oh the shame of it alllllll!

Tricia was smeared more than I....ACR got a giant smear, WY and RR always get smeared.....but alas....I am grouped with the 'guttergossips'...all I get is a group smear!

Where's my 15...ah...13 minutes of smeardom?

Am I not worthy of smeariness? Do you often smeared posters drink a lot of Smearnoff vodka?

It can make you dizzy distinquishing between getting smeared, really being smeared, group smeared and so on.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

What was Steve Thomas smeared with,and why wasn't I invited! /angryface

5. Show Me

As a common member of the guttergossip smearers...I welcome you Free, fellowed smearer, to our smeary thread.

No way will you get to the higher smeararchy unless you can understand the smear accusing posts of the faux reporter. Which means you must be able to make sense of the babbling and I can't...thus I only am worthy of the group smear.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Thats all well and good Show Me but what I wanna know is where is this Thomas smear party and should I bring my own chocolate...? :lick:

7. Show Me

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Free your bad!!!!

Can I join you? No...nopy no, must pass, hubby's too good to do such a thing....but I can THINK about it. heheheh

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm Here and I'm Smear

A Candy Rose, not you too?!

So the Fake Flake hasn't missed a beat since I've been absent, huh? And here I was wishing things would get back to normal for me..........sorry -but I'd rather be picking up week old trash than reading her week old trash. She is just added insult to the injustice already running rampant with this case.

IMONowandforever-
    RR

9. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

The smearing party can only smear allay'all with whatever substance it is full of, and that, my dear, is NOT chocolate. :duh:

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Driver, I am so proud to be smeared along with you and all the rest of the FFJ crowd. Great club to be a member of.

11. Tricia

Freebird, Show Me, calm down girls. :bigstick:

I think it is very thoughtless of you to suggest smearing Mr. Thomas with chocolate. After all you wouldn't want to mess up his complexion right? Please be so kind as to come up with something other than chocolate. I mean really,.Where are your manners? Jeesh. :stretch:

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Whipped creme...?

13. Tricia

Much better for the complexion. I knew you could do it Freebird. You are so kind and considerate. :abnormal:

14. Show Me

If you are a gynecologist (sp?) are you responsible for 'smearing' a lot of women?

Free, I don't think Tricia wants us to have a chocolate smearing ST party.

Just Chillin.....are you suggesting Candy is throwing chit around? Ewwwwwww

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I do what I can.

16. Watching You

How many times, Freebird, have I told you about fantasizing about my man, Steve? I never thought it would come to this, but I have to tell you, if you so much as think about licking one drop of whipped cream from that man's lucious bod, you and I are going to have to have a smear tug of war. We'll use a candy person as the tug and when we rip off the arms of the candy person, we'll beat her over the head with them. We might not get the man, but we'll have a hell of a lot of fun trying.

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Speaking of food, has anyone ever tried Jrean Gage plums? I'mon to sampling new things, but I have to tell you, those are the sourest things I have ever tried. And they keep coming back on you.

Of course, not as bad as candy does. Nothing I can think of repeats like that. And so acidic.

18. Watching You

Haha, I see the new poster Gagme Jean has decided to insert herself into the long-standing differences between Crappy and the posters she has abused and defamed, those who have different opinions from the bilious little terrorist at CS. She reminds me a lot of two-faced Imon-the-Mole but seems a mite more composed. Nonetheless, Gagme Jean, having only registered a short time ago, is now an authority on everything having to do with As the Lunatic Rants and has firmly planted her big lips on said lunatic's butt cheecks.

I'm quite sure there is enough room there, but Gagme might have to compete with groo, who has her nose up the terrorist's crack, and Imon (if Gagme isn't Imon, LOL), who has squatter's rights on that generously-proportioned real estate. You go, Gagme.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hmmmmm - I see that Tire Gage has made a reference to Flying Monkeys......I know that I've heard Wizard of Oz references come out of another idiots mouth before.......and boy did that person need help.

:mame:

Love-
    RR

20. Watching You

I don't know, RR. I do believe, though, that seeing flying monkeys is a common symptom of severe paranoia among the inmates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice