So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It is absolutely disgraceful then. I wish FW would get a lawyer to put a stop to it.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Me too.
    Fleet needs to get a cease and desist order against Mame. Maybe that'd shut her up.

3. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

Like Now

Jayelles. Agree. You are right on with this! This has gone on WAY to long. Fleet needs to step up to the bat with a lawyer asap. All the time JR STILL walks around smiling. SOB.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I woke up in such a nice mood this morning so in that spirit, I shall toss Team Ram a Bone.......or a reminder that even after ten years, a miracle can happen. So Good Morning, KennanLacyTracySumasmitMcBennett!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2006/aug/24/decade-old-rape-case-to-proceed/

A Boulder County Court judge on Thursday ruled that prosecutors can proceed with their case against Rudy Gaytan, a man accused of raping a Longmont woman in 1996.

Prosecutors and police said they saved DNA evidence from the decade-old assault. Gaytan was put in prison in April on drug and fraud convictions and required to submit a DNA sample, which police say then turned up a match.

The victim, Renee Dulany, was in the courtroom for part of the proceeding. But she agreed to leave after Gaytan's lawyer argued her presence could influence the testimony against her client.

The Daily Camera does not normally name victims of sexual assault in criminal proceedings, but Dulany asked that her name be made public.

The purpose of Thursday's preliminary hearing was for prosecutors to present their case against Gaytan. Doing so required some of the police who responded to the crime in 1996 to dust off their notebooks.

Patrick McCoy, a Longmont police officer who was one of the first to respond to Dulany's call for help the morning of Oct. 16, 1996, recounted what he saw when he arrived at the apartment she shared with her grandmother.

Dulany's wrists were red from the tape that her assailant had used to bind her, McCoy said, and the tape — which had been wrapped around her head as well — had ripped off parts of her eyebrows.

"She told me she was awakened with a knife to her right cheek," McCoy said. "She heard a voice say, 'If you don't move, you won't be hurt.'"

The assailant then bound Dulany and assaulted her, McCoy said.

Dulany told police at the time that she thought her attacker might live in a neighboring apartment building. Police interviewed several of Dulany's neighbors, including Gaytan, McCoy said. Later, Dulany called investigators and told them she suspected Gaytan was the perpetrator.

But Gaytan wasn't arrested at the time.

In April, he was arrested in Evans on drug charges. During his two-week stay in jail, officials carried out a state law that requires inmates' DNA be collected. A few weeks later, they hit upon a match with the 1996 assault. Gaytan was arrested June 1.

Debra Thomas, Gaytan's attorney, said in her cross-examination that Dulany called investigators more than once to give them the identities of other suspects. Thomas also said other physical evidence at the scene — including fingerprints on a container — didn't implicate her client.

"The fingerprints don't match," she said.

Judge David Archuleta said prosecutors had enough evidence to go forward. Gaytan will have to enter a plea when he's arraigned next month.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for the lesson. Don't want to see you behind bars. I learn something new from this site every day. Thank you for all the copyright information you posted above about the art and photos. I'm receiving a free education here. :)

6. Jayelles

7. Jayelles

There is a thread at Topix called "URGENT" and it's a petition against freeing the killer's of baby Jamie Bulger.

It's a hoax. The killers have been free for years and the hoax has been circulating since 2001. If anyone is a member of Topix, they might like to warn the posters on that thread!

http://www.sophos.com/security/hoaxes/jbulger.html

8. Jayelles

Jann Scott

I remember when Jann Scott posted some comments about the FFJ posters. He thought he was being funny and he apologised afterwards. He told me in an e-mail that he didn't mean what he said.

jameson has reposted Jann's daft comments - I have no idea why she felt the need to do that other than to stir up some trouble. HOWEVER, if we're on the subejct of things Jann Scott said, let's also remember this:-

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, well, poor Scott. If he hadn't figured out the BPD can be "humorless" all they want, but they can't PROSECUTE cases, then his cluelessness was intact...again.

Scott is a turd who figured out he could have another 15 seconds of attention by attacking various forums and people and writing pure, unsupported gossip--from the now-so-infamous ANONYMOUS SOURCE. Scott is yet ANOTHER "I know something and when it breaks it will be good" self-promoting shill. I think he and mame went to the same school of Wannabe journalism.

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Jann Scott is in the same league as Jameskank. I remember he claimed to have a copy of the Aerospace enhanced 911 audio tape - claimed he played it on the air - and even faked a couple emails thanking himself for playing it.
    What a stroke job.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know, BlueS. That was so disappointing to people like me who did hear the enhanced 911 tape played on TV and have been called a liar about it for years. I really hoped he would produce it to back up his claims. Big legdown. And made those of us who are telling the truth get lumped in with Scott. Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten about that.

12. Jayelles

jameson's public forum is open again. This is one of her public forums which she has to put on protect because of "BORG" attacks. I think it's very arrogant of jameson to suppose that the only people who might attack HER forum are people who think the Ramseys are involved in their daughter's death. I know for a fact that this isn't true. Few people respect her - on either side of the fence.

Note that when jameson opens her public forum, she creates a whole bunch of threads attacking the "BORG", then sits back and waits for people to respond. I have no doubt that she is hoping that someone will respond in a nasty way so that she can show proof that the "BORG" will attack her forum if it is made public. There is also no doubt in my mind that she makes many of the nasty posts herself.

It's geting close to year end. Every year at this time, jameson has her membership drive. She often opens her forum to the public, then does her "BORG" flaming trick to demonstrate how a protected forum is better and then she solicits membership fees. Every year an increasingly small number of gullible people send their cheques.

It is also my impression that jameson spends a little more time on her own forum when fee time is approaching. Doubtless she is aware that few people are likely to join her forum so that they can debate with people who have paranormal theories about the case and that she, with her very tenuous and latterly notorious connection to the Ramsey family is the likely to be the main attraction. However, in the past two years, she has spent very little time on her forum apart from these membership drive periods and the occasional weekend.

Now her forum is building a solid reputation for being the Santa did it or Fleet did it forum with Mame and E2 as the ring-leaders.

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

"The King is dead, long live the King!"
    "Karr is dead, long live Santa and Fleet!"

The simple fact that they keep rehashing people who were in no way involved in the crime shows what weak little minds they have. Their efforts would be better spent discussing Mikie's bingo numbers. :floor:

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

So Many Idiots - So Little Time -PART III

Carry On...

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Well, well, look at we have here. Her Nibs has gotten it into her head that, oh, giving away things for free is not profitable, so she has turned her documents sections into areas accessible only by paid members, even if only for reading.

So at last she has given up all pretense that her often-bragged-about audience of journalists and reporters exists, since obviously the likes of Elizabeth Vargas and Michael Tracey are not going to pay her fifty dollars for access to members-only-can-read sections.

On the other hand, I can see how she would be motivated to hide the hideously embarrassing public spectacle of Margoo, Evening2 and mBm fighting with each other, and every word out of Jeff_Johnson's keyboard.

16. Jayelles

She must have read the Guardian (or was it the Times?) article which made derogatory comments about her forum.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

For some reason, this just cracks me up.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Me too WY.

So Susan Bennet is going to have a private forum for the lunatics to read her "documents" and discuss their theories on the case.

Can you imagine that nest of insanity? Good God.

I do wish someone would copy their "discussions" and post them for our entertainment.

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" has NOTHING on this group.

19. Jayelles

I have a gut feeling that she's also going to try and get rid of mame now too. Just a hunch.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Seeing as how mame has practically taken over jameson's forum, we all knew it was only a matter of time before jams got rid of her. mame is a major embarrassment, not that it should matter given the fact that the whole forum is an embarrassment.

I do think, though, that attrition will be through non-payment of the annual dues. I doubt very much that mame has paid jameson one cent. This is all about money - either pay the dues or get lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice