So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I will give her credit for that. I'm not sure, though, her efforts are entirely without prejudice.

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Jameson knows if she gives credit to Krebs, she's got a REAL problem with "Uncle Johnny".

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

If you have a y chromosome, you can't watch

Gee... Just those three men? Why not get DNA samples from all of the males who were watching her perform?

-Tea

4. Amber

Amber Member

I wonder what number the IDI's will finally settle on?

Smit said it could be one man, or a man and a woman, or two men.

On 48 hours they are now saying JMK could be part of a larger conspiracy...

Ashley wonders about these three men at the mall...who didn't even appear to be interested in JB...

How many do you think? 5, 8, 10?

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Beauty is only skin deep...

I guess poor-Ashley is upset to discover that the BORG weren right all along about Fleet White's DNA being tested at an early stage and that it was found not to be a match? She has been hounding and libelling the poor man for years now...

Has anyone seen if Mame has commented on this? Remember she claimed an inside source that said his DNA had been inconclusive?

ETA - Ashley joined the new forum ("Starting Over") but decided not to post there after all. She believes that jameson's is the best forum. Based upon Ashley's past behaviour, I predict that if jameson's closes down, she'll be over at Startng Over telling them that THEY have the best forum. I base this prediction on the fact that during the vanDam case, Ashley slagged off Websleuths at jameson's until she fell out with jameson. Then she joined Websleuths where she proceeded to praise Websleuths and slag off jameson. After a while, she went back to jameson's where she posted that jameson's was the BEST forum and proceeded to slag of Websleuths!

A fascinating study in shallowness!

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, poor Ashley. Apparently those rubber boobs haven't helped her IQ any. She still can't make the simple correlation between HER accusations against White being AT LEAST equal to our suspicions of the Ramseys.

Wonder if she wants to volunteer to be sued by White?

Yeah, mame is at her new forum stating that White's DNA was inconclusive, according to her source. You know how it is in MameWorld: someone "inside" whispers it in her ear, that makes it fact.

7. Amber

Amber Member

OK, I put on a biohazard suit and went over to that other place... :headache: Am I reading this correctly, because if I am it defies belief - reasons why Jams believes FW killed JB:

Er...Let me get this right, FW who was best friends with John R...would often refer to John as John because..let me think a minute...no don't tell me...because..because...IT'S HIS *%$**^## NAME!

So by that logic Patsy and everyone else who knew John was called John and actually called John, John could have wrote the Ransom note?

Is it just me?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, it's not just you. That's why we call it "the Swamp." It attracts both slime and organisms with single-cell brains.

9. tylin

tylin Banned

:D :bowdown: :floor:
    Now that's funny.
    Sad isn't it that she questions the hags when she won't accept the facts of the case as they really are?

10. heymom

heymom Member

No, hon, Patsy called John "John Ramsey" a lot of the time so she is excluded from being the writer of the note. And some people called him Neddie...Ooops, that was Nedra that was called that...

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. Who woulda thunk it? Everyone who called John by his Christian name is a suspect. Well, that's kind of how they think, anyway. They have the rest of the world to test for DNA now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice