Sonoma Karr Record

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This is now posted:-

http://www.sonomasheriff.org./home.php

I had a quick scan of the document over a coffee and the following things struck me:-

1) how similar his comments about Polly Klass are to his comments about JBR to Tracey. It's the same kind of stuff and he goes on about how he feels a connection to litle dead girls.

2) He seems to prefer dark-skinned hispanic girls.

3) He says he "returned" to the house of a little 6 year old girl who had been murdered and that he stood and looked at it for a long time (this was back in 2001).

4) He was rejected for a job at Lovett School (where Burke Ramsey was a pupil). That's on page 19.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2006
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Jayelles.

Yeah, I believe that Karr is nothing more than your typical infamous unsolved case wannabe, inserting himself any way he can. Kinda' like...jams and mame and "a Michigan woman."

heh

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks so much Jayelles for posting the link. Talk about an interesting read. ;) Who'd a thunk he tried to get a teaching job at Burke's school? That's a little nuts.

I'm not ready to look at Karr as a wanna be just yet. He imo, talks like someone who's possibly sexually harmed a child. Maybe he just hasn't been caught.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

zzzzzzzzz

5. tylin

tylin Banned

If the subject and replies put you to sleep Bob, you can always scroll on by. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice