Steve Thomas on Nancy Grace tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by babyboomer, Aug 29, 2006.

1. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

You're welcome, Catherine. Wouldn't it be amazing--- a hat trick! --- should you get through with a question! I will know it's you for sure when I hear you get in a plug for "ForumsForJustice.org"!!
    I'll be listening for it!! Good luck!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bump because.....

Get back to reality time....

3. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

ST on CC

reaction to arrest? Refrained from comment until now, but I was skeptical. I knew in my heart, gut, mind, that she had arrested the wrong guy. Continued to fall apart over two weeks.

CC: You once cleared a suspect quietly in NC, was all this necessary?

ST: What I've witnessed from this DA office, there was insufficient investigation...I was assuming they had some evidence, but we learn she was relying solely on the suspect's statements. Probable cause was paper thin.

CC: He was released b/c DNA didn't match. J & P were excluded by the DNA, should they be removed from consideration?
    ST: ML said that DNA might be an artifact in this case. Had the DNA matched she would have been the hero in this case. There were so many gaping holes. I thought she would have been checking for some nexus to the case. I am shocked that we saw the thinnest of thin cases.
    CC: You had a theory about the broken window in the basement? Are there still substantial elements that give credence to an intruder theory?
    ST: Always kept an open mind in this case. OTOH there's substan. evidence that can be argued...Regarding the open basement window may have entered the realm of urban myth. Investigators didn't begin to treat the scene as a crime scene for many hours and people were allowed to roam around. One person in particular might have moved that suitcase or adjusted the window prior to the photographs. I think there are alternative explanations.
    CC plays a clip from LKL.
    Were there other things aside from the RN that led you to continue to focus in on the family, partic. on Patsy?
    ST: There were and Catherine, I'm going to limit my remarks. I do not subscribe to the intruder theory but I have spoken frankly in the past and I have been the target of litigation by the Ramseys so I am going to limit my remarks in this regard. I have and hold strong opinions in this case.
    CC: The book is out there for anyone to read. Is this case gonna be solved? It's ten yrs in the making. I kinda feel unless there's a death bed confession we may be losing hope.
    ST: The short answer is no. You're right. At least that's my personal. We've seen in the last two weeks, this DA, and I've spoken to friends in LE now has lost all credibility and that presents a real and immediate problem.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Maybe we could post questions or points here to get across in case any of us are able to get through...? A better probability if alot of us are trying. Anyone know the time off hand?

5. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

I guess I can sit through Nancy's dramatics to see Steve. He can educate her on a few things. :scream:

6. amster

amster Member

Dang....Steve Thomas is not only very pleasant to look at, he's brilliant!

And he's basically gagged by threats from the Ramsey attack poodle. :burnedup:

I need to meet with him privately......so he can talk freely. :heart:

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thanks babyboomer couldn't watch but the first few minutes...life interferring with my forum. lol

Steve Thomas may not be as outspoken as he was before the lawsuit, but he is clearly stating his opinions in a non-sueable way.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I didn't see this show. Were Nancy Graces eyes bulging as she histrionically bellowed into the camera? I always thought she looked like that girl on Saturday Night Live who played Jan Brady from the Brady Bunch.

9. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Bob, CC is Catherine Crier not Nancy Grace. Steve is going to be on Nancy's show TONIGHT on Cnn Headline News.

10. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: Totally.

11. BobC

Oh well Catherine Crier, Nancy Grace, same thing.

12. So who from FFJ is going to call in? Someone has to ask NG the tough questions...

13. BobC

I'l call. When Nancy Grace picks up the phone all you'll hear is my voice bellowing MOMMIE DID IT!!!!

14. :spit:

15. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Sounds like a plan, Bob.

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I said earlier why don't we make a list of questions and we can all try to get on.

17. Here's the question I'd like asked: "Nancy, how come no one from CTV had the guts to ask Lacy why she was only investigating the intruder theory?"

18. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Mary Lacy said that they did a number of surreptitious DNA tests before arresting Karr.
    JMK was ID'd on the 11th of August and arrested on the 15th.
    Is it credible that they did surreptitious DNA tests from halfway around the world in FOUR DAYS???

Sorry for the repetition but NO ONE will address this!

19. Totally unrelated but Glenn Beck just dubbed JMK "Captain Highpants"...lol

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Don't forget to set you TiVo's for this show. Remember to tell everyone that Thomas' book is the best one out there as far as information concerning the Boulder D.A's office.

Loveya.
    Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice