Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think her interpretation of making peace with Wood was that they agreed to leave eachother alone

He wasn't going to chance the pursuit of her deception; she had no money to speak of re: lawsuit on the Ramseys behalf and he had every reason to just keep the peace and keep her in tow.

With "vindictiveness" may have come bad press on the forums for the Ramseys and he would not have chanced it

But as you know, I am cynical when it comes to that bunch

I think she served Wood's purpose for as long as he needed her, but I would bet a bunch of my crack and Heymom's oreos that he doesn't speak to her and if she has something to say, he is little more than tolerant.

The love affair was over long ago IMO

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Delusions of grandeur in days gone by...

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, jams and the swampsters have seldom had a problem with DOUBLE STANDARDS, Amber. They're a classic example of being two-faced. They trash innocent people all the time, people who have been investigated backwards and forwards and CLEARED as suspects, like the Whites and the McReynolds; add in people who never even KNEW the Ramseys, but got on the radar because of the notoriety of the case and mental girlfriends, like Chris Wolf, and Helgoth--a dead man who can't defend himself, catapulted into the "suspect/child molester" libels by ANOTHER mental case, Kenady. No problem trashing THOSE people, because there were documentaries to be made, publicity to be had, money to be made from tabs, and TV appearances and consulting fees to be scammed.

But anyone who even DISCUSSES the FACTS of evidence of the case in a reasonable and logical manner, leading to the OPINION that LE itself has had for 10 years that the RAMSEYS ARE INVOLVED--BORG! Horrible people! A LYNCH MOB! Accusations the RST make accompanied by nasty pictures of innocent blacks BEING lynched, no apologies, no conscience about it.

There is one reason and one reason only, I believe, that jams got herself info to sell to the tabs: LOU SMIT and the RAMSEYS. Once they saw the influence of the Internet forums, something fairly new at the time of the murder, they needed a shill and they found one in jams. I believe jams also had inside info fed to her by Susan Stine. JR wrote about Stine being online reading on the forums in the months after the murder and showing the Ramseys what was going on. Didn't John say that jams was given an intro to the Ramseys through Stine? I may have that wrong, but someone said that, maybe jams.

At any rate, the Ramseys let jams in because they needed her. Did they know she was selling info to the tabs all along? I have no idea, but I bet Smith and Tracey did, and that's my opinion because jams didn't get those Ramsey LE interview tapes from an outsider, did she? I also never much believed that Wood email to Lovely Pigeon. I always figured it was with the Ramseys' blessing that jams sold those tapes. In fact, Patsy even said in one of those LE interviews in '98 that she WANTED the interviews to be made public. It's right there in the book, in BLACK AND WHITE. What a coincidence!

Once Smit handed them over to Tracey and various TV shows, the opportunity was ripe: can't pinpoint WHO sent them to jams, can they? How many people at various news stations HAD ACCESS to them? Anyone could have made copies. But WHY would ANYONE give them to JAMS to sell? Why wouldn't they make that money THEMSELVES? Sources are confidential. The Ramseys did NOT sue jams. So...WHO do we know that would have felt compelled to let SOMEONE ELSE make that money, and just be happy to either share in it off the record or just HAVE THE TAPES PUBLISHED, thinking the poor innocent Rams would be seen for the victims they are?

Well, think about it: who is STUPID and INCOMPETENT and BLINDED enough to actually see/read those interviews and MISS that the Ramseys only look MORE GUILTY? Only two people I can think of: Smit and Tracey. Those two birdbrains couldn't find their butts with a map and a flashlight.

They don't fool me. The Ramsey's evasions, obfuscations, and refusal to be open and honest shine through those interviews like flames from Hell. Not to mention, "Swear-to-God-you-didn't-do-it" Smit comes off as the worst detective who ever interviewed murder suspects in history.

So for me, I don't care WHO leaked them. It was ALL GOOD!

:floor:

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I SWEAR!

You are just wonderful KK

:hug:

5. koldkase

No more than you and everyone else here, Barb. Now quit hoggin the oreos and pass the crack! Flattery ain't blinding me to what you're up to!

Back atcha' :hug:

6. koldkase

About the fallout between Murphy and River, who took over Websleuths from Murphy:

It's been a long time, but as I remember, and what I can remember, is that River and Murphy got into a fight over River locking Murphy out of Websleuths for some reason. I can't remember what started it, but I think it was probably the same "set-up" type of situation I've seen when someone with the trust of two sides tells both sides lies about what the other one is doing/saying--to CAUSE a falling out. I even think I know who did it: they've had a snake in the grass at WS from the beginning, and she's a sly one, too. Still there, as far as I know. She once emailed me a "tidbit" about gutter candy sending around "warnings" to forum mods about me. I was surprised, since at that time I had no idea that was going on--how naive can I be, right? But that "informer" never did STOP gutter candy, nor other pet flamers at WS, from attacking me on the forum. This is someone who would have had Murphy's and River's trust. Well, I may be wrong, but that's my idea: Iago lives!

River had opened a "private forum" right before that, a delphi forum called "Rant," for the purpose of discussing jams' dirty dealings. Jams had been complaining non-stop to Websleuths' server that WS posters were talking about her--I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! Jams bragged about it. The server was so harassed by the email spam deluge from jams that they kept warning River they'd pull the plug on the forum. So River opened the Rant forum and invited ANYONE to join, which she wrote FREELY AND OPENLY about at WS. Maybe 20-30 posters joined. It wasn't a big deal, and mostly we ended up just sharing stuff about our lives, with a little discussion about jams. That's when Rose first came on the radar for me, bragging about going to jams' chats and pretending to be someone else, soaking up the gossip and milking them for whatever she could get. That's how she got her "Rita" story going, IMO. I never saw Rose post ONE "inside fact" about Rita that jams didn't post herself first, adding in some stuff from the various documentaries of John and Patsy. But I digress....

So when River and Murphy got into a headlock at WS, "someone" sent Murphy the password for Rant. Kinda' silly, as anyone could join Rant, but it really was a little forum that nobody much noticed, pretty slow anyway. "Someone" also sent that password to the Queens/Google Girls/Krebbies/Flamesleuthers, too. That's when the final blow-up happened, because of course, the Flamesleuthers came in and posted rude stuff and copied all the threads--like anyone cared about that. It was no more than an invasion by the same posters who'd trashed JW and lived to cause problems for JB forums by then, bitter and mean-spirited people that they were. That all flew over to ACR's forum, where accusations were flying, angry things were said...and then it was over. Nobody posted at Rant anymore--no big loss, and River and Murphy were done. Jams found out that not having her hat used at WS was worse than having it used, because the mods put insulting smilies in place that would show up instead of "jameson" and it was really a lot of fun for us.

I haven't seen Murphy around since then, either. I have no idea. I never knew her. I think she and River were set up, as I said, and their falling out probably was watched with glee by the person who did it. There have been a lot of liars, a lot of scammers, and a lot of trouble-makers on the forums since long before I got here. And ACR has documented most of them.

Thanks, ACR. I don't quite think there has been anything like the JBR subculture before. We've all learned a lot. All while simply looking for truth and justice for a murdered child. It's really quite amazing when you think of all this, all that, all the other that has been done in ten years to cover-up that murder.

Unfortunately, there will be no justice for JonBenet in court. Her battered and abused body now belongs to the earth, her spirit to the Universe. May she soar with the angels.

7. Little

Little Member

The one part of that taped interview that sticks in my mind is Patsy trying to relate "how" she called out to John that morning. What a bunch of malarkey that was.

Little

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

ACR, you are brilliant!

Thanks for your concise history of the Forum Wars.

What would we do without you?

9. Jayelles

Has Yacky admitted to being Ashley yet?

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

ACR is one of the finest people on the planet. Honest, hard working, and ACR is really only in this battle for the truth and nothing else.

I hear a real psycho owns Websleuths.com now.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amen to that Tez. Jayelles, like ACR, is amazing beyond belief.

If not for Jay, Jamfud would've gotten away with so much. Jay holds her scaly little claws to the fire when it comes to the truth.

12. Jayelles

Scaly little claws? ROFL! I chewed my nails clean off over the last few weeks.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh, I heard that, too.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Jay, I think Tricia meant you hold SUSAN BENNETT'S "scaly little claws" to the fire ... not yours! The pronoun her was referring back to the noun "JamFud" in the previous sentence. :D

15. Jayelles

I know you speak the truth.

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Tricia,
    Don't you still own WS? YOU are not psycho! lol Devoted yes, psycho no.
    :hypno:

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL, and I know YOU speak the truth ... usually 13 minutes before anyone else does. ;)

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

No, she's psycho. That's why we love her so much.

19. Jayelles

Hypocracy at it's very best

(unbelievably) jameson wrote this about Murphy:-

I *really* don't think you can compare buying and selling a domain space with cosying up to the Ramseys and pretending to be a friend and supporter whilst secretly sell snippets of Ramsey gossip to the tabloids.

If Murphy bought a domain and sold it legitimately at a profit that is no different to me buying Linda McLean's book and later selling it at a profit (not that I did - but I could). That is NOT making money from the case.

jameson is not living in the real world.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

Jameson lives through and off JonBenet Ramsey just as Tracey lives off JonBenet. It is as simple and as clear as that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice