Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

I find it so telling that the Ramsey's were so short of supporters, that they actually had coffee with a complete stranger; a woman that tried everything to contact them. It speaks VOLUMES!

2. Tez

Tez Member

Ashley is just to smart. I would expect members of the family to go to the police station when there is a suspicious death in their family. Hell, I did, when my BIL died. Willingly. And yes, I was questioned about things that were painful, but I owed it to my BIL, husband, and the rest of the family to do the "right thing." I wanted to do anything I could do to make sure justice was done. Of course, so far it hasn't been done, but there is always hope. I didn't try to throw anyone under the bus, I told the truth as I knew it. I would have taken 100 polygraphs to prove it. The Ramseys on the other hand wanted to make sure that JB didn't have justice or else they would have cooperated fully, if they didn't have anything to hide.

Is Ashley a member of MENSA yet? TIC

3. Elle

Elle Member

Amber,

Susan Stine is the instigator of the Ramseys meeting Jameson, because she saw a way to build up Ramsey supporters by using the net. She was the one who found Jameson on the net. My bet is that she encouraged her to write to the Ramseys before they met in Atlanta. Thereby hangs a tale.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

RST Logic

This just sums it up:-

Ashley/Yacky rests her case :)

5. Amber

Amber Member

I think she should have her own Judge Yacky show. :banghead:

6. Jayelles

Ashley could clear up all criminal cases with her instinctive knowledge of whether a defendant is innocent or guilty without needing to see evidence. She could put criminal lawyers out of business and dispense with the need for juries.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, I got an email from one of our old forum friends, Seeker. She said she contacted Murphy directly and asked her about Darnay's "purchase" of Websleuths. Murphy told Seeker STRAIGHT OUT that Darnay sent the check, and it bounced--TWICE. He didn't reimburse Murphy for the charges that resulted at her bank when his check bounced, either. So no, Darnay NEVER owned Websleuths.

Thanks, Seeker and Murphy, for clearing that up for us. Nothing like THE TRUTH, is there?

[edited: Seeker didn't talk to Murphy on the phone, but in writing. Sorry, Seeker, my mistake.]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks KK.

9. she wounded

she wounded Member

Busted again!

That's one sorry witch!
    She's addicted to the JB case, or that's what she says.
    Wounder what she is addicted to besides the victims money when she isn't trying to screw up the Ramsey stuff? :rant:

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Leave Jams alone! Don't you think it's hard enough stalking Howard K. Stern for some involvement in his defense now that Woody's on board without you guys giving her a tough time????

She's probably down in the Bahamas now trying to convince him she's somebody he needs :sleuth:

I think he will make a great character for her next play. Perhaps Jeff Johnson could get the part!

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

In the best of all worlds, Howard K. Stern will dare to find some way to leech money out of Jameson, and then the cosmic balance of life will have been restored.

12. Jayelles

jameson is now addicted to buying David Winter cottages on Ebay. I think she must have a truly addictive personality. I can't see how anyone can get any pleasure out of frantically creating a collectible like that. I have two quite different collections but I've never felt in a rush to add to them. One is a collection of comic books which I started when I was a child. I used to get one every year at Christmas. Over the years I've kept these and added older ones. Some are rare and valuable but much of the pleasure for me and my family is that we also like reading them and I've always allowed friends and family to read and enjoy the rarer more valuable ones (with conditions of course - clean hands, at a table etc...).

My other collection is of a particular small ornament but I've never bought a single one of these for myself - instead, everyone knows I collect and I get them for birthdays and Christmas. Somehow that makes them more special to me because not only do I have a beautiful collection (which has it's own backlit display cabinet) but each one has an additional personal and sentimental value of its own. I've got dozens of these now but I wouldn't dream of buying them en-masse for myself.

Maybe I'm just a sentimental old thing?

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Now you're just trying to cheer me up! The fantasy of that is too overwhelming for me to fathom, but thanks for the never ending smile I'll have today whenever I think of your post! :clap:

14. Elle

Elle Member

I gave a few of those little English houses to my family when I was living in England. They really are nice, but I don't even have one of my own. I have one or two of those tiny strawberry Wedgewood vases, and a few other knick knacks, but I've never collected anything in particular.

Yes, I think you are just a sentimental "young" thing. :)

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha You guttahites are on a roll today! Stern and jams...PERFECT!

:floor:

16. heymom

heymom Member

I have some Lilliput Lane cottages - they are quite detailed and beautiful. Are those the ones you bought? The David Winter ones are much cruder and not as sweetly English, IMO.

17. Elle

Elle Member

You know heymom, I couldn't tell you what type I bought (?). I can turn them upside down and find out the next time I'm in their house. :) I just bought them because I liked them. As I said I'm not a collector of anything.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Well, I won't go OT too far, but the LL cottages come with deeds, as if you are buying a real house. They are based on true cottages in the UK and they all have names, like "DoveCote" or "Rainbow's End." Most of them are thatched-roof cottages, b/c of course those suggest England to everyone.

Here is one that is current on eBay.

Attached Files:

19. Elle

Elle Member

That's a nice little cottage. When we were in England in the 1970 - 1980's through my husband's job, there were a few thatched cottages in Middlesex. I couldn't get over them. I thought they had gone out of style. It really was something to see one of these for real.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice