suspects father speaks out.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 17, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

We wish....

I'm afraid Fleet has taken permanent leave from this fiasco. Can't blame him.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wasn't Nancy Krebs with them on Christmas, too?

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOLOLOLOLO, keep talking, Karr. With every word out of his mouth, he hangs the prosecutor's case. Dined with the Ramseys on Christmas night? Sure he did. I know because RR and I were there, too.

Right.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hi Bob. Smooch.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

That's what worries me most about his survival.

Let's hope he doesn't "overdose"

(Oh, boy, am I going straight to hell for my suspicions)

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WTF? Fox News reporter this guy was with the Ramsey family at Christmas? Yet, John doesn't remember him?

Oh-My-God.

7. BobC

Hi WY!! This is fun! God I love exposing crackpot suspects!

8. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

ok, on FoxNews right now, a reporter is repeating that his brother and his exwife are stating he was with them during Christmas.

Why do they keep going back and forth? And why in the hell are they waiting so long to have a press conference on this? Why not wait for sweeps week???

Why not wait for Saturday night during primetime???

Half time at Super Bowl???

9. BobC

Okay--if he was with them that night, and he's a multi-convicted felon pedophile, why wasn't he Suspect #1 ten years ago?

10. wombat

wombat Member

Is Mary Lacey still speaking at 10 Mountain time? That's noon here on the east coast? I have to make sure my office is clear (everyone is out in the hall this morning watching CNN - and getting nothing done - I've got my door locked!)

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Maybe he was with both of them at a family Christmas dinner/get-together.

12. Cherokee

I'm sure it is 10 a.m. Mountain time. 45 minutes to go.

13. koldkase

At the Whites...with the Boulder Pedophile ring...and Santa Clause....

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yes - I was there. Since WY has spilled the beans........I too must confess. :curtsey: I sat right next to Nancy trying to help her remember which John was Uncle Johnny.

The only reason this is happening now is because Patsy just died. Plain and simple. Sway the public while the sympathy is still fresh. :sick:

RR

15. Cherokee

Yep. The timing has been carefully orchestrated.

16. koldkase

The talking head on MSNBC just said Karr said he picked JonBenet up after school and took her home...on the 25th?

I'm getting dizzy from all the spin....

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Get ready because Mary Suma is starting her crap again.

Suma is claiming this is part of a large pedophile ring and this was some sort of snuff film.

We all know Tracey was up to his scrawny neck in the Krebs fiasco so what the hell. Combine the two stories. It makes for a better documentary.

18. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Really big IF, if Karr had anything to do with the murder, there must be an embarassing connection to the recently departed.

19. Cherokee

THERE WAS NO SCHOOL IN BOULDER ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Get real people. Sheesh. You'd think the media would see some of these gaping holes in Karr's story.

20. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I was there, too, and saw it all. I served the meal. The entree was Rack of Lamb.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice