suspects father speaks out.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 17, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I remember now!

Driver, remind me next time that we get invited to one of these parties that I have a previous engagement.........none of this was supposed to be leaked!

RR

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

And I cut up the pineapple

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hold on to your hats, everyone. This could get very interesting. If this guy is saying he picked JB up at school on Christmas Day, and if Suma is reveling in the smut of her snuff world again, and if the media is really on its toes, this could expose Tracey, Lacy, Wood, Smit, and anyone else who is involved in this little rush to judgment.

Hey, a girl can hope.

4. Watching You

Wow, my memory really is going to hell in a handbasket. I thought I cut the pineapple up. Maybe I just fed it to JB.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why didn't we think of this earlier?! We could ALL confess and do a better job than this freak is doing......He's A DeadMan walking, but then again, he looks like he is ate up with something anyhows.

mame has only swayed on person that matters to me and I guess I shouldn't have let it bother me that bad looking around now.

RR

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Isn't THAT the truth!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HA!!! NOW I'LL SAY IT!!

TOLD YOU SO!!

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Before or after you stungunned her

HEY, :wood: WHAT ABOUT THE STUNGUN????????????

9. Watching You

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, RR. That one exhibited odd behavior for a while, now.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I handed out the size 12/14 Bloomies.

11. Watching You

Tee hee, I still have my Bloomies. In fact, I'm wearing them.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

:bow: NO lie. He is pathetic. Did anyone else hear the report on MSNBC stating that Karr said he picked JBR up at school on the 26th of Dec and then he took her to the basement of her home? HELLOOOOOOOOOO, school was closed on the 26th.

Sorry, but imo, this guy is a nutcase.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excuse me, but Patsy "found" the ransom note and JonBenet missing on the MORNING of the 26th, remember? Come on, Karr, you can do better than that.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

This guy didn't follow the case very closely did he?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice