The Cult of JonBenet and why Mark Beckner loves us (not)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Member

A long time ago!

Thanks for filling me in, Jayelles. I was talking about my younger days - long time ago. :p In the days when the F word was not used in the movies, or on TV. Anyway, I'm glad you knew what the word was, seeing it was portrayed as :(:(:(:(:( :p

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

I've only read this thread up to the last post on page one - so if ANY of this has been mentioned... sorry!

from the article:
    Poor girl!!

is that Bob C???!!! :eek:

Oh, so true Bob!!

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

more from the article:
    Phone Losers?? :confused: Never heard of that term!! I thought they were mameslugs and The Swampe, or Skank even! sorry couldn't resist! :D

LOL!!! He's going to love that comment!!

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

Re: Yeh, what RR said

Ditto here guys! - I'm my own thinker! Didn't notice that word (cult) until you mentioned it RiverRat!

well, WatchingYou - you can write a letter about your thoughts on this article! or letter to the Editor of the paper!

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

Agree, Tricia - it didn't sound that bad guys! and by the way.... I thought BobC spent most of his time here and not at CS!!?? eh, BobC?:)

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

from the article:

Oh WOW!!! I have to go!!! Any details on this Tricia??!! Anyone??!! Have I missed seeing this some where here? If I can't go - you all NEED to take pictures and share your experience with us here!!

:bow: :bowdown: :yay: :justice: :thumbsup:

:wave: see ya!

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Re: A long time ago!

It was the word "Rich" that gave it away! Apart from that, I might very well have been :(:(:(-u-me ing though LOL

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Niner

Niner, phone losers refers to the old BNF forum that was spammed by a bunch of real losers who called themselves "Phone Losers of America," I believe. They were awful. The mameslugs, Swampettes and Skankettes are thugs of a different breed - equally contemptuous but not in the same category as the Phone Losers.

9. WiltonJr

WiltonJr Member

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

Thanks Wilton! That's quite before my time on posting on the internet - and then I was only at the Yahoo forums for JBR.

Thanks for the explanation WatchingYou! I'm printing out the link that Wilton provided.

and lastly - I was wondering 'why' Tricia started that thread on FFJ - NOW I understand since I've finished reading this thread this morning!

Can't we just get along?:-(

so anymore info on April 30th gathering in Boulder?:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice