The Natalee Holloway Murder Case Aug.26, 2005

Discussion in 'Crimes, Trials & Missing Persons' started by Voyager, Aug 26, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, it's at one of those hundred of places I have read out over the past three days. Maybe I can narrow it down from there....

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, not to worry or bother, RiverRat. It seems John has flown back to ARKANSAS today, so my money is on Beth being THERE:

Adams Field (KLIT) airport is in Little Rock, Arkansas.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Some on the Natalee message boards are wondering why all of a sudden Greta from FOX News seems to be left out of the loop now and that CNN now has a closer connection it seems to Beth.......I wonder if some Johnny Come Lately has anything to do with it! :angeldev:

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

They are all out. :duped:

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

No charges for Holloway suspects

No charges for Holloway suspects

None of the three suspects in the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway will be charged, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said today. Hans Mos, the island nation's chief public prosecutor, said there was not enough evidence to take the case to trial. developing story

www.cnn.com

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

My thoughts

Thanks for starting the update, Moab.

The father of Jordan van de Sloot, the “Judge,†has prevailed. His steadfast reliance upon the story he rehearsed with all three of those boys paid off. Of course, this is just my opinion, as I certainly have no proof, but I believe that Judge van de Sloot knows what happened to Natalie, and wants desperately to protect his son. In order for the plan to work, the other two boys must agree to comply. It is a lifetime commitment to keep hidden the events of that awful night. The Judge, no doubt, has skillfully drilled the boys, as to the dreadful consequences of disclosure; thus insuring their silence.
    It is not an easy assignment to dispose of a body. It takes extraordinary thought and planning to do so, especially in such a way as to know that no one will ever find it. I do not believe that those boys had the knowledge, skill or maturity to dispose of the body. They had to have help, and who had the motive and knowledge to dispose of Natalie’s body? Think of the characters involved and there is only one person that comes to mind.
    This is a sad day for the Justice System in Aruba, and it is a sad day for the citizens of the United States of America, because one of our own, in the company of three Aruba citizens disappeared from the face of the earth. The last three people who saw her are up walking around, eating, breathing, sleeping, going to school, and carrying on their regular daily routines. In the meantime, the missing girl’s body is hidden on foreign soil or in a foreign body of water, far removed from her loved ones in Alabama. There can be no funeral or closure for the family until her remains are found, and the guilty parties are punished.
    The perpetrator who orchestrated all that is hidden (and the boys involved) is satisfied that his plan worked. Yes, they all think it’s over, but when spiritual law catches up with all their deceit and hypocrisy, his world, and the worlds of those boys, will come crashing down. We may not live to see it, but it will happen. For what it is worth, that is what I believe.
    GL
    The above is just my opinion.

7. koldkase

I agree, Greenleaf. The father having a direct line into the inner sanctum of the justice system there, knowing the law, helped ruin this case forever, IMO. No body. No decent investigation. Murderers get off free.

If I had a child graduating, I'd never let her or him go to Aruba. It's just not worth the risk. Tourist islands like these are a nesting ground for predators of ALL kinds. Easy prey, these young, inexperienced kids. I feel for Beth. She's never getting justice, nor closure.

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I have to say after watching the video that I believe everything they said. According to statement analysis and their body language, they are telling the truth. They also have documents and people to back up their claims.

What they say makes perfect sense.

According to friends of Natalie, she had run away from home before because of Jug Twitty's sexual abuse and Beth's "Hitler-like" thumb on her life. I can believe that Natalie saw her senior trip as a way to run away from home for good. It also makes sense that she was pregnant and scared and didn't want to return to her home situation. The fact that she was drinking and drugging to excess, and leaving bars with strangers, is often an indicator of sexual abuse (as I have mentioned before).

I can believe that Joran and the Kalpoe brothers might have left her on the beach passed out after they had their way with her. It makes sense that someone else found her, or she woke up and made their acquaintance, and she partied some more. After she didn't show up for the flight home, and the search began, I can also believe that she begged her partying pals to hide her and that she eventually overdosed and died within a couple of weeks.

The two people on the video say they have a copy of the ORIGINAL missing poster for Natalie, and it does not say she was kidnapped, it just says to have her call a phone number on the island. Why has Beth lied about that being the original poster, and why has she lied about a lot of things, including what time she got to Aruba (which is also documented)?

I am encouraged that the truth may finally come out. I sent the video link and a brief explanation to the Drudge Report tip line. I hope he will feature the video on his web site so that what these people say can be investigated and the truth be known.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I haven't followed this case at all, but I saw that video last night and was able to make some sense out of it.

What's the general reaction to it?

11. koldkase

Okay, 10 minutes in and I'm VEEEEEERY skeptical about what these people are saying and what THEIR motives are.

So far, I'm thinking this guy is snorting something. He can't finish one sentence before he's repeating himself for the fifth time.

Not to mention, all he's given as "evidence" of anything so far is "Nobody knows us! Beth is a movie star! She lied about when she got to Aruba! And Beth is on tape admitting that...GASP...she wants her daughter's body back!"

Oh, yeah, and GIVE THAT WOMAN A SPEEDING TICKET!

Okay, back to listening, maybe there's more if they can finish a thought to its logical conclusion.

12. koldkase

Okay! Finally they are going to TELL US what happened to Natalie!

THEY took LE out to a SPOT...no map...ON THE ISLAND...and it was OBVIOUS! Dogs were ordered...then unordered them! THEY have NAMES of people NOBODY WOULD EVER KNOW! Natalie was trying to RUN AWAY FROM ABUSE with these STRANGERS...and she OVERDOSED...DOMPIG SAID, REMEMBER? THEY HAVE NAMES NOBODY WOULD EVEEEEEEER KNOW, NOT ANYWHERE ON THE EARTH! PHANTOM PEOPLE, STREET NAMES, GOOD CITIZENS WHO BEFRIENDED HER!

Natalie was BEFRIENDED by 'boys". Then "it got to be sticky!" All the press.

Ah. The POINT emerges. Now it's WE'RE GOOD FRIENDS OF PAUL AND ANITA...JORAN'S PARENTS, MET ON A WALK, DECLARED TO THE VAN DER SLOOTS JORAN IS INNOCENT AND THEY KNOW IT! Poor Paul cried!

OH MY GOD! IT'S JAMESON DEUX!! :eek:

Well, I guess Beth is busy removing the KNIVES from HER back this week. These ill educated, star-fluckers obviously are ready for THEIR 15 minutes.

13. koldkase

Oh, at last, some EVIDENCE they know what they are talking about! THEY LIVED THE EXACT SAME THING WHEN THEY WERE 18! Guess that solves the case!

Oh, now we have even MORE REAL EVIDENCE: "Common sense! What 17 year old boy can pull off an international MYSTERY...sit in the morning and have exams?!"

But they are saying the KNOW WHO WAS HIDING NATALIE! I'm holding my BREATH to hear that.... tic toc tic toc

And Natalie was running away "TO HIDE THE FAMILY SECRET!" Well, this couple is making a lot of accusations...oh...THEY'VE BEEN ASKED TO WORK ON OTHER CASES...they stay with this one! "Jugs is scared to death! ....Prove us wrong, Jugs!"

Oh my god. What a couple of weirdos. Are they PI's? Why haven't they hired an English tutor?

Still waiting...for that EVIDENCE beyond WE HEARD, WE KNOW, BLAHBLAHBLAH.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Geesh,

What a video. I remember the case, but didn't follow it. Too bad we can't have a JonBenét Ramsey video out of the blue (?).

This couple seem very genuine, and over confident they are speaking the truth. Beth Holloway can't be very happy about this situation. I don't ever remember seeing a video of this calibre relating to a missing person.

15. koldkase

Oh...AT LAST! "You'd be VERY SURPRISED TO KNOW WHO TOLD US [Natalie was pregnant]. Mumble mumble close camp!"

Oh, now they're comparing Beth and Jugs to Susan Smith. Nice.

"Someone who was on the island...respectable...not here anymore" knows Natalie was ALIVE when Beth was flying to Aruba, when Beth told Natalie on a cell phone call she'd pull Natalie back by the hair.

Natalie not only was pregnant, but Jugs was "very possibly" the father. Well, THAT'S PROOF POSITIVE! Gossip is always evidence. Are these people related to MAME?

16. Elle

Elle Member

You're thinking the very opposite KK ??????? I guess you followed the case and know more(?).

I took it this fellow was saying they had an 18 year old who went through the same deal (?). I would need to watch that part again. Anyone else?

17. Elle

Elle Member

Greenleaf,

What are your thoughts on this video Driver posted? I'll need to backtrack
    and read more on this case. The fellow in the video sounded quite genuine to me, but not according to KK. This video got my attention. I want to know more.

18. koldkase

The quote is "How this rings true to us, we both went through this at 18 years old, the exact same situation. That's why this is so unreal because [snap snap snap] we both lived it, we both lived the exact same thing." I took that to mean THEY were 18, but what they say is clear as mud, so who knows?

No, I have not followed the Holloway case that closely, Elle, though I have followed it somewhat. I'm just looking at the demeanor, body language, and actual information these people are communicating. I haven't finished yet, keep getting interrupted, plus I am sort of doing a running commentary as I watch, so maybe I'll eat crow if they actually give ONE NAME or ONE PIECE OF CORROBORATING EVIDENCE that they're more than SPECULATING based on GOSSIP and SUSPICIONS. (My, why does THAT sound so familiar?)

Still listening....

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  19. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks KK. I'll need to read more about it, but that video sure got my attention. I see Cherokee believes them too.

He must have got a copy of the private plane flight Beth Holloway was on, proving her time was wrong by four hours. That's quite a difference.

20. koldkase

Elle, I edited and put some more info for you, just had an interruption and it took a bit to get it posted, during which you posted this, so just letting you know to go back and read if you want.

This couple might have gotten a hold of a lot of things...they say they have it ALL. But until WE SEE IT ourselves, I'm not going to jump to "HE HAS PROOF!" CONCLUSIONS. Been there, didn't do it then, won't do it now.

Maybe he shows it. Still watching.... :eye:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice