The RMN Article is Out about Tracey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I have posted several times that I believe that the killer hated Jonbenet and that it was someone close to the family who staged the crime to try and make it look like a stranger-intruder did it. I think the motive was jealousy and that the killer was obsessed with Patsy.

I don't believe that the DNA is the killer's.

2. Jayelles

We have the PCC (Press Complaints Commission)

http://www.pcc.org.uk/index2.html

That would be a central body as opposed to Scotland only.

ETA - we also have OFCOM - which covers TV and radio broadcasting.

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Nuff Said?!

Ala Google........

DA pursues new Ramsey leadFleet White Jr. of Boulder and John Ramsey were close friends until the death of JonBenét. ... Barrie Hartman is editor of the Daily Camera's opinion pages, ...
    www.bouldernews.com/extra/ramsey/1999/25arams.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Forums For Justice - Hunter met with Hill ( who brought along ...Hunter refused to see Hill/Krebs but Hartman talked him into it. ... Morgan won't admit the attacks against Fleet White, which were built on Nancy's ...
    www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-3614 - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Forums For Justice - Justice Watch crashes soon after the police ...Why did Barry Hartman's article mention Fleet White? How come Peter Boyles knew the direct accusations concerning the Whites even before the Daily Camera ...
    www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-3666 - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.forumsforjustice.org ]

Source: Suspect says he hid in Ramsey houseBy Barrie Hartman. Camera Staff Writer. [c] 2000 Boulder Publishing Inc. ... Fleet White Jr. of Boulder and John Ramsey were close friends until the death ...
    www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1688915/posts - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Crime & Justice > Just for you Harley - some Santa Bear info.to Fleet White. Linda Wickman's Interview Notes regarding "the witness" Alex Hunter, Lee Hill, Stephen Singular, Barrie Hartman, Linda Wickman ...
    www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t1473.html - 66k - Cached - Similar pages

Rocky Mountain News: LocalBy Todd Hartman, Rocky Mountain News August 26, 2006. The crime ... accompanied by family friend Fleet White, discovers JonBenet's body in the basement. ...
    www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4946532,00.html - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

Rocky Mountain News: LocalBy Charlie Brennan and Todd Hartman, Rocky Mountain News ... Detective Linda Arndt suggested he and family friend Fleet White search the house for anything ...
    www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4923446,00.html - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Capitol Hill Blue: A startling end to a decade long search... suggested he and family friend Fleet White search the house for anything ... (Contact Charlie Brennan and Todd Hartman of the Rocky Mountain News at ...
    www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_9348.shtml - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Vincent Bridges » Blog Archive » Innocent Murder: The Real Story ...the February 25 story, by Daily Camera editorial writer Barrie Hartman, ... Fleet White Jr. of Boulder and John Ramsey were close friends until the death of ...
    vincentbridges.com/?p=83 - 50k - Cached - Similar pages

No Ramsey link found... did corroborate a link between the woman's mother and Fleet White's father. ... behest of Barrie Hartman, editor of the Daily Camera's editorial page. ...
    www.thedailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2000/16arams.html - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

5. Elle

Elle Member

Then the only one I can think of Jay, is Susan Stine. If one was obsessed with Patsy Ramsey, it's her! Do you think it was someone who had a key, because there were several keys floating around? For two intelligent people, they were very stupid handing out their keys like that.

6. Jayelles

Well there were plenty of keys floating about so there is no reason why a killer would have to climb in through any windows.

Susan Stine has certainly behaved very oddly throughout this case. She was the one who was on the Internet from day one scouring for postings in order to "prepare the family" for whatever might hit them next. She was the one who embraced jameson at an early stage and *undoubtedly) fed her inside information. Susan Stine was the person who answered the door to the police responding to the 911 call on 23rd and who took it upon herself to send them away. Susan Stine created a Hotmail account in the name of Chief Beckner and used it to send "BORG" e-mails to numerous people over a period of THREE YEARS. Those included Charlie Brennan, Rita Johnson and others (was Steve Thomas a recipient?).

Susan Stine and her family upped and moved sticks with the Ramsey family and Stine became known as Patsy's pit bull. She allegedly wrote a lit of reasons why the Whites should be investigated and I would love to know how instrumental she was in the destruction of the White/Ramsey friendship.

In essence - her name just keeps popping up.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Needless to say, I too, believe that Susan Stine had more than a passing interest in Patsy, (or whoever), but I just can't get past the reason why Patsy would cover for someone else....

unless they had a female "fling" and was threatening to expose it, which would be quite devastating to the reputation of Patsy Ramsey

Other than that, I have my doubts

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Yes Jayelles, Stine sent Steve Thomas an email as Beckner. Thomas is a bit too sharp to fall for it:

One e-mail signed "Mark" was purportedly from Beckner to former Detective Steve Thomas: "Steve, I know we've had our differences in the past, but I want you to know I'm behind you all the way in this B.S. lawsuit the Ramseys filed, as are others here. I'm sure (Ramsey attorney Lin) Wood is bluffing. . . . Call me and let me know what I can do to help. Remember: truth is on our side. (Signed) Mark."

Thomas' response: "Thanks for the message, (and nice try), but Beckner doesn't sound anything like that."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_2009831,00.html

:eek:

9. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lol that was a good one!

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

No one would think a professor of journalism would become a media vulture circling around the body of a dead beauty queen," said one of Tracey's fiercest critics, Tricia Griffith, a Utah woman who runs a Web site devoted to arguing the Ramseys are guilty of killing JonBenet.

That is EXACTLY what I said. When I said it to Todd Hartman he was STUNNED. He said something like, "isn't that harsh?" He sounded like I insulted his friend.

What an idiot. He says we are dvoted to arguing the Ramseys are guilty....

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hartman is not Hyperthink. Trust me. We hef our veys. ;)

To answer your second question .... no, they have no scruples. Or conscience.

13. Jayelles

Okee dokey.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Why doesn't someone in Colorado expose the fact that Todd Hartman, erstwhile reporter of the Rocky Mountain News, is the son of Barrie Hartman, friend and defender of Michael Tracey?

Why doesn't someone in Colorado expose the fact that the Tracey/Karr e-mails were first leaked to the Rocky Mountain News by Tracey? How can they be unbiased in their reporting?

Why doesn't someone in Colorado DO SOMETHING about all the incestous back-room relationships in Boulder and the Ramsey case?

15. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

What is Hartman devoted to arguing? I find the transparency of the Hartman\Brennan article not only insulting, but most revealing. The oldest dodge in the book is to shift from the facts to personalities. When Hartman and Brennan attempt to shore up Tracey’s credibility with subjective flowery
    testimonial, they inadvertently admit that objective facts won’t
    do it. By this attempt, they convict Tracey by the very method
    they propose to exonerate. In this dumb effort to bolster
    Tracey’s credibility, they have succeeded only in sacrificing
    their own.

16. Jayelles

Peter Boyles has been highlighting this information every day on his show. It really is rotten isn't it? Nepotism at its very best.

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Brilliant EasyWriter. Well Said.

Tricia
    ps. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I will soon. As soon as I can breath :)

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"It was May when Tracey received an e-mail that riveted his attention - an e-mail he still won't talk about - and spurred his belief that law enforcement needed to be involved immediately. He went to a third party, who contacted Lacy's office, and that's when the district attorney picked up the case."

It was an email telling him that Patsy was really dying this time......full steam ahead.

19. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Todd's father (Barry) was key in the reportage of the Nancy Krebs saga. I believe that he was the Editor at one of the papers at the time, and stepped out of his roll as Editor to add "credibility" to the Krebs saga. A steppingstone to his position at C.U.?

...YumYum

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Professor Shagwell

Anyone have any more information on possible "relationships" here?

I don't know about ALL of Tracey's relationships, but in and around Boulder, Tracey is known as "Professor Shagwell".

Real relationship to the Hartmans--who knows?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice