Tom Wickman on FOX News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 26, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Heads up. Wickman speaks publically for the first time! Segment also includes Carol Mac clearing up the DNA rumor that it is from a causcasian!

2. RiverRat

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

When it comes around again I will pick it up.

4. RiverRat

You can also watch it online!

From Redd Herring:

Tom Wickman: BPD detective sergeant who had been a member of the core group of Ramsey case investigators from the inception of the case. Wickman was the case supervisor. He joined the department in 1977. After leaving for two years in 1981, he rejoined the force in 1983 as a patrol officer. In 1994, he was elevated to sergeant the same day Beckner was promoted from sergeant to commander. He testified before the Ramsey grand jury on September 15 and 22. Wickman also served as an investigator for the grand jury. He, unlike the other three grand jury investigators, was present every day the grand jury had been in session.

5. RiverRat

Love you!

Now......if only the new Alex Hunter videos were saved for posteriety.....I might quit bugging you - until next year.....

6. Elle

Elle Member

I just have the old link to Redd Herring RR, and there's nothing mentioned about Tom Wickman (?). Plus I cannot open the first link you posted (?).

Anyone else having this trouble, or am I having computer trouble? :-(

7. RiverRat

Elle, I am thinking that it is time for a new computer for you, the link works for me but someone else chime in here, please!

Wickman also states that those marks are bruises on JonBenet's face - NOT stun gun marks!

8. RiverRat

9. heymom

heymom Member

I can't find anything on the Fox site - searched Tom Wickman and nothing. Where is a link to the video, if it's up? :poke:

10. RiverRat

The link is correct. Scroll far right to the Top Video section. It is there under Hot Video - JonBenet's Murder Remains a Mystery.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't see Wickman from that link, but I did hear Carol MacKinley (?).

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

So does she say it is or it isn't?

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She says the ransom note is better evidence than dna.

14. heymom

heymom Member

All I heard is that "investigators" believe that the ransom note is the key to the killer, not the DNA. Nothing was said about the DNA other than it being less important than the ransom note. Maybe there was another clip earlier? There was nothing on Tom Wickman in this little snippet. Just Carol McKinley and some photos of the Ramseys.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That is what I saw, too, heymom.

-Tea

16. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind. Took me all of one Christmas Day to get there, but the Fam comes first!

I'm also going backwards. Thanks for that link, Yum Yum.

So McKinley said that "the investigators who were orginally on the case" believe that if the ransom note ever gets entered into court with focus on the linguistics and handwriting, then the case might be solved?

Uh...do they plan on digging Patsy up and propping her body up for a trial?

Well, thank you Carol McKinley! Always she tells the truth.

18. RiverRat

Mckinley stated that the DNA is not from a caucasion! Sorry about that!

I apologize for not viewing the entire video at FOX at the link- I stupidly just assumed that it included the Wickman interview that is being shown on the news.

19. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How unfairly the BPD has been painted by the RST. Wickman said they fingerprinted every window, sifted through gravel on the playground area, and used INFRARED on the walls. He said, when asked if it's time to move on, NO.

He said a lot of false information has gotten in the public about the evidence. He wouldn't specify, for obvious reasons, but McKinley brought up that the "stun gun" allegations are WRONG, that the BPD PROVED that the marks on JonBenet's face ARE BRUISES, NOT STUN GUN INJURIES.

TAKE THAT, SMIT, YOU FOOL! :justice:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice