Tom Wickman on FOX News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 26, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, thanks a million, RiverRat, you sharp-eyed guttah ho.

Yum Yum! Are those talking HOOHAHS in your avatar?

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:jclap:

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh Big Deal you guttah hos

Smit and the RST will just tell it like it is:

THEY ARE LIARS! ALL OF THEM! LIARS I TELL YOU! LIARS!

They just hate Patsy and John because they were perfect and they were rich, and they were without any "HISTORY", and they were loving, adoring, caring parents, who dressed up their daughter like a trollop on those rare, once in a while Sunday afternoons, blah, blah

I thought I heard that Lacy is going to bring Michael Jackson back first class now that he is overseas 'cause JMK once listened to the Thriller album so he just might be part of the JMK "gang" that came and killed JBR

5. tylin

tylin Banned

Laughed so loudly that I woke up the dog. KK, thanks for the laugh. :highfive: :gavel: :floor:

Let's see, 10 years after JBR was brutally murdered, someone is saying the case could be solved using the ransom note and not the DNA? Go figure. :winko:

6. koldkase

No problem, RR. They played the shell game with you there. But all is good. We need to see that "no caucasion DNA" segment. I'm going there now.

7. koldkase

Oh, McKinley on now again! I guess they're going to be running these on Fox and having Carol on and off today. Thanks everyone for keeping us up on the online links. My TV is being usurped by a video game, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I only get to watch TV when the gamer takes a break.

8. koldkase

Ok, McKinley said on this segment, which was live with some videotaped stuff with Wickman and Bill Wise, that the DNA HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED FOR ETHNICITY BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO DO SO WITHOUT DESTROYING IT. She said that it's so minute, they have to save it for other tests if there's a trial...?

Bill Wise said that the case is dead in the water and he doesn't believe it will be solved. He blamed the BPD...of course.

McKinley brought up that when Patsy died, some were disappointed that Patsy would never see the killer of JonBenet. But, she said, some people believe that Patsy took secrets to her grave about the murder.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

RiverRat, what I heard her say is that advances in dna and handwriting analysis will help solve the case. If she said it is not from a caucasion, I'm missing it. But I'm going to listen again.

10. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Quote from Carol just now, which I will post video from as proof:

"One piece of information which has been seen as a major clue but which is wrong is that the DNA which was in JonBenet's underwear came from a Caucasian male. Truth is, it was never ever tested for race because there's not enough and if it's tested it'll be used up. All we know is that it belongs to a male. We don't know what ethnicity it is."

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

From earlier this morning, one of Carol McKinley's brief summaries of the case as part of the anniversy acknowledgement, with Tom Wickman being interviewed on camera for the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F3Ubv2cbds

12. koldkase

sigh I HAD to ask, didn't I.... :unreal:

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks, WN. That wasn't on whatever I watched.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

FOX keeps adding to the interview as each hour goes by! Good Lord - my head is spinning as fast as a Ramsey!

Now - I am just happy to see my New Yorkers safe and sound.....

Thank you all for the wonderful contributions and comments!

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:yay: :yay:

16. Elle

Elle Member

This Dell is just about one year old RR (?).

17. Elle

Elle Member

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Why_Nut I'm wondering what Lou Smit is thinking if he watched this ?). Tom Wickman thinks the stun gun marks are just bruises. Wow! Three cheers for Tom coming out and saying this, plus he maintains there was a lot of misunderstanding relating to some of the evidence. Was he afraid to come out and say all this before, I wonder (?).

19. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I felt that Carol McKinley usually had her facts right in reporting on the JBR case. One of my FBI "sources" even told me that McKinley dug for facts and was pretty accurate.

I'm happy to see that Fox is actually trying to put some JBR case facts on the air. How refreshing...

20. koldkase

Me, too, Shadow. Carol McKinley is one of the few reporters left on TV who will speak the truth. The Ramseys tried their best to shut her up by suing her and Fox, but turned out Murdoch had more money than they did!

Did you see where Hunter criticized the BPD detectives who listened too much to the FBI profliers? hahaha Can you imagine a bonehead like Hunter thinking he knows more than the FBI? Hunter couldn't solve a case of who stole the cookies from the cookie jar, much less a complex murder case which HE made more complex by REFUSING to subpoena evidence that could have solved it WITHIN A WEEK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice