Tracey to pen new JonBenet book

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh Boooooooooooooob...I saw that show last night. It was the Roberta's Funeral episode, All the bartering aside on who should be the next "first wife", sup with the one gal taking birth control, and ovulation schedule/visitation list...but know now why you wanted me to watch...the young girl reciting poetry was talking about the LAND OF MOAB!

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Looking at Tracey, now I understand why some animals eat their young.

I'm surprised he had enough guts to mention us. You know what they say about publicity: it's good as long as they spell your name right.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ahem....

To be snookered, even in the guttah, means to be fooled, as Jay pointed out. I didn't get to finish my post, however, as I was in a hurry because the guttah crack dealer spotted me and I had to run...literally...a matter of a small outstanding balance.... hehehe Snookered him, didn't I?

Of course, we MUST have snookering, snogging, and shagging in the guttah for it truly to be the guttah, as Barbara pointed out. As any self-respecting crack ho knows...crack doesn't grow on trees!

Perhaps you were knackered when you got the "Professor Pimp Lecture on Snookering, Snogging, and Shagging for Crack" Chero?

Not to worry. Those of us who have honorary Doctorates from the Guttah will help you with your bus protocol. :tipsy:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I take it these whining, moaning crows are drunk....

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

oohhh - I LOVE bagels!! and what makes "Brooklyn" bagels different, Barbara? have any with sesame seeds??

LOL! :eat:

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

would that be a "murder of crows" - ?? :hen: :hen: :floor:

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay... where's BobC??!! :cheerful:

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't think BobC looks anything like Alice Cooper.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Truthfully, I don't really know what makes BROOKLYN bagels different from any other. I haven't had bagels elsewhere (I never go anywhere lol), but whenever someone either comes in from elsewhere or visits someplace, they are always asking for Brooklyn bagels.

Might just be nostalgia, I don't know, but others outside of Brooklyn swear that the best bagels come from Brooklyn

Forgot to add:

Yes, we have sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, garlic, "everything" bagels, cinammon raisin, egg, pumpernickel, salt and more I'm sure.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know why, either, but the word outside of NYC is that if you want real bagles, go to Brooklyn. It's so true, that some guy from Brooklyn has even packaged them up and sells them elsewhere. I see him on TV from time to time, don't remember his name.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

My favourite bagels are cinnamon and raisin. They are so nice with blackcurrant jam!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice