Tracey's E-Mails

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Not a fact until it happens, but it's sounding like he's in trouble

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I hope the whole bunch of them are in trouble. I just don't get why Lacy thinks it's okay to use civilians as undercover agents.

When is someone going to bring up Susan Bennett's role in the RST? That's a slimey pit, too.

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

This is kind of a confusing entry

This is kind of a confusing entry.........

=======================================
    "AFFIDAVIT FOR ARREST WARRANT JOHN MARK KARR, Pg6":

"Mr. Tracey requested the sender of the E-mails, known only as
    December 996@ziplip.com to divulge his identity. Contained within an E-mail received by Mr. Tracey on August 26,2003 at 2:49 AM MST, titled "An Appropriate Season", "December 996@ziplip.com writes, "After all the months we have talked and the guarding I have done, you would suggest I make an on camera appearance? And what do you expect me to say. I am most surprised at you. I told you I would write under a pen name and collect proceeds through a European numbered account and you come back with this offer."
    =======================================

Where was John Karr getting all his funds to travel around Europe and even South America. I'm sure he was getting money from his teaching jobs BUT I would like to know who was footing the bill that allowed him to travel.

The above entry shows Karr was saying he would accept proceeds through a European numbered account from Michael Tracy. So where proceeds ever put in that account?

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Good Grief ACR!!!!!

What a find....

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And in pondering WHO leaked this Karr arrest/non-arrest, which Bill Nagel said they did not know who leaked it, maybe they should just quit listening to RAMSEY SYCOPHANT AND PROFITEER TRACEY and come to the forums. They might be shocked what people HERE know:

So...which is it? Mame says she KNEW that emails were being sent to TRACEY. Then she comes back and says she didn't know that TRACEY was the correspondent.

I'm confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps y'all can help me. Did she or did she NOT know before Karr was arrested that Tracey was the one corresponding with Karr?

And did mame have an inside leak...or did she not?

Anybody?

6. koldkase

Oh, now DAWNA KAUFMAN is on the phone talking about ACR's website and...well...internet posters who know more about this case than LE.

Hello, Fedorax.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Are you kidding me? WTF is this all about? Once again Mary Suma is right in the thick of another fraud. She just can't stop bragging about herself or her inside sources, can she? She has contradicted herself, KK. Does that woman ever stop sticking her nose where it doesn't belong? Another thing. I don't believe liars.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

COOL!! SOMEONE FINALLY TALKS ABOUT ACR'S GREAT SITE!!

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bee nice or......

:banme:

10. koldkase

See, this is exactly why I had that as my signature before Cherokee held me down and made me take it off....

11. Show Me

Fedorax is on the phone with who??

Is it on TV or internet radio?

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I know NOTH-INK!!!

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Fedorax is on what phone talking to who?

14. Show Me

Koldkase where, who, what, when, why?

15. koldkase

Oh, sorry, I got sidetracked and then Cherokee HELD ME DOWN AGAIN!

Dawn Kaufman called in to Court TV with Ashley Banfield. Dawn was on the phone for a few minutes, talking about HOW MUCH WE KNOW ON THE FORUMS ABOUT THIS CASE.

She said that there are people out here who read and research and write every day about everything in this case and have for years, who know more about this case than some of the investigators.

Who knew? ::shocked2

They were talking about how much of the case evidence is already in the public domain. Kaufman said that she believes that Karr might have been...gulp...one of us....

Ashley asked Dawn if she recognized any of the hats, mentioned Karr's "DAXIS" signature in his emails, and they then discussed the Patricia letters and how Karr called Patsy "Patricia."

Dawn also mentioned ACR's website as the best website for case information.

Howzat?

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Holy crap! Is FedoraX still around? I don't think I've heard from her in three years! I loved her!

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I saw that call, it was just as Koldkase says. It can put a hitch in your step to be watching Court TV and hearing someone say "ACandyRose."

18. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

KK,

Isn't Dawn Kaufman the poster Summer from Jameson's who was on TV the other night with Jams? Also, I think the Ashley must be the infamous Ashley from Jam's forum, because she was saying over there the other day that Inside Edition had asked her to go on their show! (I was pretty stunned at that one)

19. koldkase

No, that's another Dawn. hahaha This Dawn was the poster here called Fedorax, had another hat for years at Cybersleuths. The one who works for the Globe or some such, mentored candy before candy turned into Iago on her.

Ashley sure isn't Ashley Banfield, unless Banfield takes stupid pills before she posts at the swamp.

20. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha...I've taken my stupid pills this morning! Sorry about that. Put it down to information overload from trying to read and work at the same time. I've gone away to give myself a jolly good belting. :404:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice