Tracey's E-Mails

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2006.

1. nparrish

nparrish Member

Unreal

I just started looking at these... Here is what I find to be hilarious...

Tracey: "I think I was a con artist in a previous life."

No, a rat in a previous life, a con artist in this one...

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I can't get in to read these, the PDF file jams up my computer. Anyone else having problems?

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It was so slow for me for awhile.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Yep, I had to close it 'program not responding' guess I'll have to wait for Candy to post em and steal it

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Fwiw

I think Michael Tracey is just as much of a sicko as Karr.

I wonder what's on Tracey's computer?

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Me too, I think they've both been getting off on discussing this filth for 4 years.

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I'd like to know why they didn't make Tracey's emails public and only karr's are available?

By the way, mole rat and Lin Wood are going to be on Larry King tomorrow night. Damage control.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Me too.

I hope they put down plastic to protect the furniture.

9. Tril

Tril Member

On Nancy Grace, I am sure I saw an excerpt of an email on the screen from Karr saying something about there being blood from the head blow.

If the email actually said that, why didn't Lacy and her team notice the goof? There was no external bleeding from the head blow.

10. Linny1125

Linny1125 Member

Hello! I've been lurking here for several months, but after reading 70 pages of the famous E-mail "exchange", I can't help but wonder: How do we know for sure that John Mark Karr is the actual writer of all 400? If I was serious about "informing" law enforcement, I would SURELY forward the originals, my responses included. I find it hard to believe that serious investigators would take copied and pasted exchanges as evidence??? I also do not believe this is over and there must be more here. Just askin' .......

11. Linny1125

Linny1125 Member

Another question: On the front page of the site above, there is a section labeled merely, "Daxis" -- with a copyright? Did Tracey copyright JMK's screenname? I'm confused as to why it shows a copyright. Help! :stupid1:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, wait. I think I'm wrong about that. Really don't know if Tracey wrote it, Karr wrote it, or both, or it's the emails.

Anybody?

13. Elle

Elle Member

BJ,

When I clicked on the url, my mouse arrow disappeared and all I had was the type of arrows I normally use when I am cropping a photograph (?). Usually the tiny little hand appears, but this is the first time I've had a problem. I think someone is trying to tell me something, as in "Don't read them!" I have a curious nature, and thought I would read a few. I couldn't get the page off my screen. I had to use, ctrl, alt and del. (?).

14. Elle

Elle Member

I hope he does, Bob. It should have happened a few years ago.

15. Elle

Elle Member

He can join the rat squad in the sewers, Cherokee. Please keep him in England where he comes from. Please don't send him to Scotland. I still have my relations there, plus Jay lives there, remember. :)

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Linny1125,

Hey, the emails are gone. How rude is that. Does anyone know where else they can be found?

17. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

I have them saved on my desktop Tricia. Just finished reading all 400 pages.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Tracey does me.

19. Linny1125

Linny1125 Member

They're gone

I figured that would happen, and thought I'd saved the lot of them, but can't find them now! Sheesh. Karr's attorney probably went berzerk; Tracey is probably scared mindless; and this case is not over. Something is not right about those e-mails. Karr does not strike me as the kind of person with that much savvy that came through in some of the e=mails.

20. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

I wonder if there is a way for the documents you have saved on your computer to be downloaded onto this site. I started reading the e-mails and didn't finish; unfortunately, I didn't think to save them to my computer and now the link is gone!

Anyone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice