Tracey's E-Mails

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Nothing Tracey does surprises me....when I think of Tracey getting drunk and plotting what he'll say to this sick pedo and then communicating with him for years and then having the gall to want to write a book on it.!

Tracey is almost as sick as Karr.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm going to do a thorough analysis, but I need to print it all out. I need to be able to write notes on it.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for posting that, Jay. I agree with everything this person said, and I posted pretty much the same theory on another thread. Karr was obsessed with meeting Patsy because he wanted to give her (as the other Patricia in his life) complete absolution. Psychologically, by confessing to JonBenet's murder, he was giving his own mother (Patricia) absolution and forgiveness. He had a need to maintain the perfect image of BOTH Patricias in his mind.

I also agree with what Ablow says about Karr's fixation on becoming a part of the Ramsey case.

ABLOW: “… And so far, for me, the explanation that puts everything together is of a person who becomes severed from those things that bind him to his own individuality, who is therefore not comfortable with his gender, not comfortable with his chronological age, not clear what is alive, or what is dead or whether he's alive or dead, really. And therefore, can commandeer a drama on the world stage and say that's my life because he doesn't have a life, not really.

When in 2001 he has problems with the law for his pedophilia and his wife divorces him he flees the country starting wandering around the world. He has now lost his children, his family, his country, and his job. It’s the last straw that breaks his fragile psyche.

4. VP

VP Member

could someone tell me

the date of the first email between Karr and Tracey? Thanks in advance :)

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

VP, I got up to page 275 (there are 400) and it's mid July. It starts with the earliest (page 400) to the latest on top. Whenever I try to go to the end, it jams up my computer. I think they only made these last 4 months which were sent to Bennett public.

You can see where Tracey forwarded them to Smit and Bennett with his comments on top, they are full of profanity.

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

This was the first e-mail

This was the first:

2002-09-10 4:31 PM MST From: December 25 1996@yahoo.com To: Michael Tracy SUBJECT: "Our Sweetest JonBenet"

7. sweetpea

sweetpea Member

I'm sorry, but I have to give a laugh out on the fact the emails were coming through ziplip and hushmail, two anonymizing email services with the apparent sender name of "December 25 1996@yahoo.com". And because Tracey is so averse to bringing himself into the 21st century that he doesn't understand the difference (apparently), every news source reporting this was led to believe it was december251996@yahoo.com.

I know that really doesn't add anything to the situation, except to say, maybe this is a new reason to add an ample amount of salt to anything Mr. Tracey has to say.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tracey was going to go to the media if the DA's office hadn't acted:-

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay... I hate to bring up an older thread... but I've been trying to find these emails between Tracey & Karr - and can't seem to come up with an url - ?? Anyone?? Did CandyRose save these on her site? I went there, and seem to get lost! LOL! If someone could post the url - it would be VERY MUCH appreciated!!

TIA! :D

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks to our very own Jayelles who made a PDF document of the e-mails. (The link is posted on the audio/video sticky at the top of this page.) Here is it:

https://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/f...y e-mails.pdf

11. ACandyRose

Niner,

I'm still working on this page below to include information on the e-mails but right now the page has an outline of all the telephone calls between Tracy and Karr as per the arrest warrant information compared to what Lacy made available on the BDA site and again compared to what was actually downloaded from her site as far as the actual file size and runtime of the files. (ie: some of the audio files stated in the warrant that they are 60 minutes long, for example, but the same downloaded files don't match that same runtime so it looks like Tracy or Lacy shorted us on some files. Imagine that?)

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/t-and-k-mail.htm

At the bottom of this page link above are some great links to a wiki site that has all the e-mails, audio of the phone calls, links to video files and documents to download. Basically everything you want is right there.

I am not sure if all of these sites on Wiki belong to a poster known as "Miss Marple" but I know some of them are. Excellent resource on the whole Karr accident. :)

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

Cherokee - when I go to this site - it gives me this error:

I'll give ACR's url a try... Thanks anyway though!! :bowdown:

Edited to add: I found them on the site ACR posted and am now printing them to read later!!!! Thanks all! :clap:

13. ACandyRose

Actually Jayelles seachable file link is on that Wiki site that I show a link to at the bottom of my page so either way you can get to Jayelles file. :)

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

Sounds like Karr's mother WAS right!! He DOES has "demons" inside him!! :nuts: :nuts:

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

Thanks Candy - I did get them printed out... just haven't had time to start reading these yet! Thank you VERY much for pointing me in the right direction!

And if anyone doesn't want to waste the paper and print this out - I can send these to anyone who wants to read them - that is AFTER I'm finished reading them... don't hesitate to ask!! :cheerful:

16. heymom

heymom Member

Nah, his demons are outside himself, living in Boulder inside a pig. I hope they are fixing to run off a cliff sometime soon. :did:

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice