Tuesday 3-16 JR made front page

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Purr

I used to raise Himilayan kitties. I love animals...especially kitties. I haven't known any that are particulary fond of water thou. Great bikini shot.

Bob....the best part is....you are in agreement with us on the Ramseys...so not only are you good looking ...you use your brain...and from your posts...have a great sense of humor as well ! What a package!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2004
  2. Kelly

Kelly Member

Great picture Bob!

When I was in Austin awhile back and was fortunate enough to meet BobC he was wearing a baseball cap and it made him even more adorable.

I personally would like a BobC calendar!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Pllleeeaasssseee

BobC's fluffy enough. If we puff his ego up any more, he's likely to burst. He's probably preening his feathers right now, polishing his nails, and getting coiffed like some rock star. Don't be surprised if he shows up in Boulder wearing an Elvis suit.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

HI!

I showed up to my cartoon art exibit in 1999 dressed in a leopard skin jacket, two foot long cigarette holder, and little artist hat--I was showing off my trashy Queeny cartoon strip and wanted to raise some eyebrows! My friend John begged me not to go dressed that way--but who got the write-up in the newspaper the next day? ME! I even forced my two friends Y'vonne and Debbie to dress up as Queeny and BabsC from the strip! God I love publicity!

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

I regret not taping the Patti LaBelle Special a couple of years ago. The one you attended in a tux!

Ladies, Bob exudes class, when he's not portraying Queeny.

6. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

BobC said: "God I love publicity!"

You're kidding? LOL

BTW- I thought your hammock was a set of horns on your head, you look like the viking type; until yesterday I thought you were a female, I'm perceptive eh??

PS, nice shoes, I have the same pair! (Yeah, I know they are mens)

7. Elle

Elle Member

Re: HI!

Where's the photo Bob? So ...you're a Cartoonist? Do you have a regular strip in the newspaper? Syndicated?

8. BobC

I did a cartoon called "Queeny" about a desperate career waitress for the Austin Statesman for three years and it was really popular--but way too politically incorrect for the Editor. It was a fight every week to have them not censor me so eventually I got tired of the hassle and stop doing it. I still get fanmail.

I only have a few issues up on my site but I am working on getting the whole thing up there:
    http://bobcooksey.com/queeny.htm

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Bob. I'm in the middle of reading them. I'm very impressed. These are great! Sorry about the hassle you had with your editor.

10. Aurora

Aurora Member

Oh Bob~

I neglected to add...very TALENTED...too. *S*

11. BobC

thanks

12. purr

purr Active Member

BobC explain to WY how

that picture of that cat in a bikini was made.

you splain things good.

hey BobC,
    why cant we have a ongoing cartoon of the Ramsey Saga?
    surely you have thought of that before.
    now THAT would be award winning.......and
    you would receive many a mink poodle pin.....

oh, and please, please do this.
    create a editorial cartoon and send
    up to Michigan's newspaper.
    (wherever the hell the Ramsey's live now.)

please, please BoB, please do THAT!

and since you love Publicity.........
    why dont you become Tricia's Publicist..........?????
    Now that would truly get our
    Forum some good news media!!!!!!

i like my ideas.......yes, i do!

off the subject.......
    a kitty going through a doggie door...
    LOL!

Attached Files:

13. purr

purr Active Member

For Aurora, our spy in Michigan!!!

a pic of a spy!!!

hee hee,
    purr

Attached Files:

14. Elle

Elle Member

Liked the little cat in the pool Purr. Clever!

Bob, Couldn't you publish your own Comics?

15. purr

purr Active Member

thanks elle.............

i obviously thought it was cute too.

especially because that is how i do my
    workouts....in the pool!

swimming along,
    purr

16. Watching You

purr

I love your cat pictures. They make me LOL. Ya gotta love 'em - those little critters.

17. purr

purr Active Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks WY

i appreciate hearing that.

glad to know that,
    purr

18. Aurora

Aurora Member

Purr....cute pic but I am more of a Himi kitty ..than a dog...*grins* If I had to be an animal...that is.

Bob.... With your talent..you could draw a cartoon of Pats and John under the umbrella and anyone that comes to Charlevoix...can get a t-shirt made and wear your design. Of course we'd have to have the circle with the slash thru it....over the cartoon. *LOL*

I like the idea of a cartoon of John's campaign. Does any one want to write an opinion..for the TC paper....about putting Ramseys mugs on the front page of the paper and what we think of him running for office? Send them to the site of the Record Eagle...Traverse City.

19. Watching You

Aurora

I LOVE your idea of t-shirts with Pats and JR under an umbrella with rain coming down. That's called free expression. Everyone could wear a T-shirt and have their picture taken giving Wood the finger.

Hey, so it was raining, and Pats and Uncle Johnny were under an umbrella. BFD.

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

In that picture Why_Nutt posted - is that a rifle sitting/leaning on the sofa between them? Ready for the next intruder??:nervous:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice