Urgently Seeking Information -Susan Bennett aka Jameson, please help?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Dec 26, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Tempting Tricia

Jameson hates Tricia because Tricia looks better than she do. Always has, always will! HEAR BOB TALKIN'!!!!!!!!!! :mummy:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia, I would think no one in their right mind would think for one moment that you were the "real Tricia" posting at the Swamp. If this doesn't warn the Swamp posters just "who" they're dealing with when they sign up with Jameson, then they deserve everything which comes their way. If I were you, I would forward an e-mail to all the friendly boards you know, advising them of this "theft" of your hat. Jams should know better than to pull a fast one like that. It may be one of her bulldogs, of course (?). Can she be sued for that?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL.. I love ya BobC.

Elle, I am not too worried about Susan Bennett's game. You're right when you say people know the stupid tricks she pulls.

I want to bring this thread back to the amazing discovery of VP's.

Susan and "Ham" shared a house. Same phone number. Could be Susan rented it from her. Now "Ham" moves to Boulder. Has a middle name that is the same as the big lawfirm that the Ramseys hired. Now along comes Jameson. Out of the blue.

VP posted at the swamp a very innocent question about "Ham." Bennett took it down pronto.

There is a connection. IMO.

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Perhaps Ms. Forman-Ham was also in a position of knowing some of the information which seemed to be posted before it was released to the public and was somewhat an annoyance, if not baffling to the BPD?

5. VP

VP Member

It's simple

(well except for the toth posting at the swamp thing - I'm totally lost)

It's simple, Susan gives an innocent explanation and then we can compare it to the truth....but, instead, she chooses to delete my question thinking I will fade away.

I don't think so. There's a connection and it will be made. Not only do I have a lot more time now to work on it, I think I'll take it to Purgatory just for grins. The former JW sleuths were world-class.

6. Tricia

Jayelles, what article was that? Do you have a link? I can't remember.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

9. Jayelles

Jc

You are welcome. I'd completely forgotten that article too, but I found it when I was searching for the word "Arapahoe" in response to V_Ps plea for help with the Ham/Forman thingee.

Off Topic :- I once did a contract for a HUGE company and there was this one tiny department of three where the staff members were called Ms Chicken, Mr Ham and Mr Veal. We referred to the department as the cold meat platter. There was another department with a Miss Lovely and Miss Pretty in it. Isn't that cool?

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hey VP......

Did you know that there is 1.7 miles distance between 15th Avenue and Arapahoe Avenue?

:idea:

RR

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Jayelles

Yes, that's cool. :)

And that six degrees of separation thing Lurker linked is very cool.

12. Jayelles

My walk that I do twice a day is 1.1 miles. I don't feel it's very long, but then I used to have to walk 3 miles each way to and from school!

I don't know what the significance of Arapahoe Ave is or whether it is indeed connected to Toth's "Arapahoe Kid". Could anyone explain?

13. RiverRat

At the beginning of this thread.....

VP mentioned this:

Ardent Forum Owner
    xx52 RIVERVIEW DR
    DALTON, MA 1226 (413) 684-xx09 (address and phone same EXACTLY as the one below)

This person also has the last name "Forman"
    and also lives or lived here:
    xxx PEARL AV , BOULDER CO 33706
    xxx ARAPAHOE AV , BOULDER CO 33706 (Apartments - I believe leased for a son)

:jumpie:

As far as The Mystery Arapahoe Kid goes.........I have no idea but will keep it in the back of my mind. Chit - there I go again.........making another mental note.

RR

14. Tricia

Guys. We are getting close.

Standby.

"Oh how I love my green eggs and HAM

15. VP

VP Member

Did I mention

I wish Santa would pay me a special visit :cloud9:

16. RiverRat

Well, it is After Christmas, VP - of course Santa will still visit you.

RR

17. VP

VP Member

All I want for

after Christmas is moreland....I mean, more land. Sheesh.

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I wish you creeps would quit speaking in tongues. :tsktsk:

You are making my brain hurt.

19. VP

VP Member

I'm sorry Driver

I will make it up to you by taking you to Spencer's and five-fingering, I mean, buying you a nice gift.

Wait. I can't. I'm not allowed back there.

How about a trip to Virginia? We can go see my friend Jack! :doughboy:

20. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

That will do nicely, vp. I like Virginia. Virginia is for lovers, you know. :luv:

I am seeing clearly now, btw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice