Urgently Seeking Information -Susan Bennett aka Jameson, please help?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Must be the environment

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I want to bring this thread back to the amazing discovery of VP's.

Susan Bennett and "Ham" shared a house. Same phone number. Could be Susan rented it from her. Now "Ham" moves to Boulder. Has a middle name that is the same as the big law firm that the Ramseys hired. Now along comes Jameson. Out of the blue.

VP posted at the swamp a very innocent question about "Ham." Bennett took it down pronto.

There is more. More "secrets" that are being uncovered as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2004
  3. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Member

In 1998, Ham was living in Florida. Born/raised in NYC and was a speech/hearing therapist in NY and Baltimore. She and her late husband, a physician, lived in Western Mass. for many years. Her son was diagnosed with diabetes at age 30. She is passionate about helping to find a cure for diabetes in this generation.

Found this on the internet.

4. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Member

Ham's son's name is the same name as a BPD Sergeant back in the 90's. Will have to do some more checking to see if this guy is still on staff. And, it may just be someone with the same name. Very coincidental, huh?

5. Tricia

Not the same person Nehemiah. Already checked. Ages are way off.

You have been working hard my friend :)

6. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Member

Awww...shoot! I was just working on the age thing. Well, thanks for saving me some time!

7. Tricia

If you hit the back button and look to the right you will see something that says "views." This is how many people have clicked on the thread.

This thread is fast approaching 2000 views. The thread was started on Sunday December 26th.

For Forums for Justice this is a huge amount of views. We are getting people from all over the world reading this thread.

Makes you go "hmmm" doesn't it?

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think Miss Jameson is feeling a bit damp.

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ham on Wry, Hold the Mayo

Folks, as Lurker already posted, Lee Foreman of the firm Haddon Morgan spells his name with an "e"; Ms. Forman Ham does not include an "e" in the spelling of her name. Don't connect the two without documented proof. Otherwise, y'all are doing great. Keep up the good work! :reporter:

Perhaps this is the "ham sandwich" that was supposed to be so easy to indict?????? :verdict:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

OK, Indulge Me a Bit

I'm not firing on all cylinders this week (post-Christmas exhaustion), but what does it all mean, Rem?

This Ham person was hired by For(e)man of Haddon, Foreman as a spinner? She in turn hired the greased-lightning Medusa of Hickory, N.C., who is really a Ramsey relative?

And this means....what, exactly?

Everyone who has ever worked for the Ramseys as investigator-spinners claims that he/she is unrelated to them and never gets paid by them.

However, as far as I can figure it, no crime is committed when one lies on the internet, whether for a relative, friend, or paying client.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm a bit lost too (I was never any good at cryptic clues :)) I'm guessing that this is about finding a connection which would explain how jameson appeared to have inside information early in the case?

12. Tricia

LurkerXIV, you are going down the wrong path pal! LOL.

My friend here is the connection that we have documented on FFJ so far.

Ham and Susan Bennett ( and her husband) either lived together or, more likely, Ham leased to Bennett and her husband. This was in MA. They also shared a phone number. It's a safe assumption that Ham kept the phone in her name and let Susan Bennett use it. Probably as part of a lease agreement.

Ham moved to Boulder.

This is the path we are following.

More to come. I promise. :flash:

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Still a bit confused, I get your point Tricia. Jameson did come out of nowhere, and at first posted the Ramseys were guilty on the old Boulder forum. Then about a month later changed her mind. Then came the snake abuse (call Peta) shower visions etc.

I wouldn't doubt any Ramsey/Jamesey connection. Often wondered why the status conscious Rams embraced the greasy Jams.

Lurker it has been a busy week and I can't concentrate either, the Tsunami reports have me awestruck.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

jameson's 1st appearance?

DATE: Tuesday February 04, 1997

Hi.I am new to forum.I spent a lot of time on AOL talking about
    the case.But how do you know what thread here is the active one.
    It seems so confused,not just one after the other.I went to one and
    then it was full and said to start another thread but I do not know
    how. Help.I will come back here in a while for the answer. Oh the
    evidence that matched in both Rramsey houses is the rope. But that
    might not be a strange thing I think.
    :kilroy:

Show Me - I've just re-read hir early postings and she was pretty much a RamBot from Day One.

Lurker - no crime lying on the internet, that's true - and unfortunately - a big part of the forums history. I thank my Lucky Stars everyday that I was not on-line the first couple of years - the games and lies are just another Tacky association to a beautiful child.

If it is finally time to let those infamous chips fall where they may, it's long overdue, in my opinion.

Sue could step up to the plate and offer a simple explanation anytime she wants to - but for once - the silence speaks for itself.

RR

15. Tricia

Thanks RR. :hug:

Everyone. please understand we are not trying to be cute or coy. We are providing information. This topic has led to other things. I am trying to be as forthcoming with you all as I can be right now. Not to pull a Mary Suma or a Susan Bennett. The truth will be told. That I am sure of.

So many people are interested in what has been discovered that I am quite shocked to say the least.

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Tricia--you are so mame.

17. RiverRat

Bob!

I KNOWWWWwwwwwwwwwww that you meant to say lame.

Right?!

RR

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Let's just hope it's her "cute little :(:(:(" and not the tie-dyed socks.

19. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Speak of the devil.....where is mame these days? Bob, what do you hear frm her? You were one of her closest and dearest friends, weren't you? :tsmile:

20. RiverRat

mame hasn't been seen in forever, which might explain the harmonious atmosphere.

jameson seems to be away too.

:mame:
    rr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice