Urgently Seeking Information -Susan Bennett aka Jameson, please help?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Dec 26, 2004.

1. VP

VP Member

Jameson "touches" on Santa's Visit quote

"I, of course, immediately knew that it was something told to police by Barbara Kostanick. I was very close by when she repeated the story to Michael Tracey and David Mills - she seemed very sincere."

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Somebody's all frisky today!! There are 2 hamsters and they are clawing at their cages even as we speak!

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Nothing like a couple of rodent revelers the day after NYE.

They'll probably be begging for tiny icepacks later on.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lurker

Thank you for bringing that issue up. How about we still let Mr. McReynolds speak for himself.

He agreed to play St. Nick at their annual Christmas party that year, again in 1995 and once more on Dec. 23, two nights before JonBenet's murder.

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0302jon2.htm

"I sort of wish I hadn't gone this year,'' McReynolds said. "I sort of feel like I'm caught up in a Greek tragedy.''

McReynolds, who at Christmastime was recovering from double-bypass heart surgery in August, was in the Ramsey home for about 30 minutes to perform at their December party. His wife, Janet, accompanied him for the first time this past year out of concern that his medical ordeal left him still "wobbly.''

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

BUT.... his handwriting doesn't match! Remember- Patsy said the killer wrote the note.... AND his DNA doesn't match..... they now say this is the killer's DNA.

I know, it's Rudolph the rheindeer's DNA and writing. There was an acomplice!! That's it-- an acomplice! What a brillant way to explain why the evidence doesn't match.... an accomplice...

6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Good point, Sabrina. But don't let little details like that throw you. They can conveniently drop and add whenever the need arises. I think they have spun so much, they're dizzy.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

No kidding Lurker! And how was Santa Bill supposed to negotiate that tricky basement window as well?

DA Keenan is in on the 'fix'....as Hunter's clone, she knows all the dirt and hidden skeletons. Keenan isn't dedicated to finding justice...she's dedicated to covering up the truth.

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Oh, that window? Piece of cake for a recovering heart bypass patient....

Attached Files:

9. RiverRat

Yeah.........

Except for those pesky spider webs.

RR

10. VP

VP Member

11. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I hate to dredge up old stuff ...

Looks like this lead kind of petered out. Too bad. It had potential.

RivRat posted some early Jambo posts from the old BNF Forum (Feb 1997). That rekindled som dim memories of mine.

I didn't find the BNF or Joshua-7 until about August, 1997 or so. One of the first things you were confronted with were Jambo and hir lies. Back in them days, I went back and read the earliest BNF archives ... all of Jambo's posts. I was CONVINCED that more than one person was participating in those posts. Some were extremely well structured ... good grammar, punctuation, spelling, and composition. The others was more like the Jambo that we know and love today. I should say that Jambo has greatly improved in some of the aforementioned areas ... but not to the level of the original.

Soooo ... was the two-pronged Jameson assault on the forums somehow related to the "roommate"?? I'm thinkin' ... maybe.

I had done a study of Jameson's postings at J-7 in the early days. She wqas posting literally 24/7. During a three or four day period, I had tallied EVERY Jambo post. The longest period between posts was less than 4 hours. That is unlikely to be just one person.

I'm ALSO thinkin' that the OTHER Jambo may have been a man. The sex-glove, dead-wife on autobahn Jambo.

Give some thought to this roommate possibly being male ... with a possible military or other connection to Germany.

Just a thought.

BTW ... back in those days I posted as "...Curious". During a brief excursion to the swamp today, I noticed that Candy was having a discussion with a poster with the hat "Curious". It ain't me. I do NOT post there, and have NEVER posted there under ANY hat.

...YumYum

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Oops ... I Missed the Summation Thread

Damn! I missed the link to VP's summary thread. I haven't read it yet. sorry.

...YumYum

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I read the summation link, and admit that I will have to read it again in order to digest all of the detail and significance. GREAT STUFF!!!

My previous post still applies ... maybe moreso.

The Barbara Kostanick interest in alternative schools dovetails nicely with Jambo's interst in Home Schooling ... and hir 30+ foster kids. Something to ponder.

And consistent with the concept of multiple Jambos actually posting under a shared hat ... the timezone swings from Hickory to Boulder extends the posting range a couple of hours in the morning, and a couple of hours at night.

I would also add that there were suspicions that Patsy and Susan Stine may have posted under the SharedJambo Hat. The Kostanick connection would certainly give that horse some legs.

Again ... Great stuff. Really, REALLY GREAT STUFF.

...YumYum/DimWit/LivingDead/Robin/Litmus/BannedinBoston/Curious and maybe a couple others. Ya know me when ya see me ... I'm like Shaquille O'Neil in a pygmy village ... I can't hide. :D

14. RiverRat

Thanks - this was one Hamm of a thread, now wasn't it?! Sure, I wish we would have had you here while Patsy was here reading along with us.

RR

15. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

RiverRat

I always suspected Patsy read the forums - was that ever proven?

Imagine what it must've been like for her to read the forums and continually be faced with the fact that there would always be intelligent posters to counter any of the totally stupid "theories" and suppositions from the Jamheads.

Threads like this one probably made her want to tear her hair out.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No idea, Pearlsim. But it would have been great!

17. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

From March, 1997

I found this today:

>>>>Okay, that's the end of the Joshua posts. They've died down alot so you probably won't see anymore of those. What follows below are old archives of the Ramsey board from as far back as February that were emailed to me for preservation here. I'll try to keep it as chronologically organized as possible, but you will notice a few jumps in the dates...

DATE: Tuesday March 25, 1997

>>>>A T.V. screen with a friendly, pale blue background divided into nine
    sections, Hollywood Squares style...Jameson's head appears in the top,
    central square and the Ramsey Bunch theme song begins.....)

This is a story,
    Of a man named jameson.
    And a bunch of newbies
    that didn't have a clue

(Rosebud, Jack Webb, and Artman's heads appear in the boxes along the
    left side of the screen. All are smiling sweetly)

They were posting,
    Across the Internet.
    And just wanted to get the killer...

(Teacher's head appears in the middle, bottom box)

This is a story,
    Of a school librarian,
    Her hats are al-ie-ns from another world.
    "
    (jay1, KamronKay, and Whisper appear in the boxes along the right side.
    jay1 looks hostile. KamronKay and Whisper are making eyes at each
    other)

They too,
    want-ed to get jameson.
    His stupidity, just made them want to hurl.

And then one day when this lady met this fella'
    they knew that it was much more than a hunch.
    That if they all worked together,
    They'd get the killer, but not in time for lunch.
    In tiimmme for lunch, in time for lunch......

(at this point Texas 1's head appears in the central square. She
    looks annoyed, and we can just make out that she is mouthing "Please
    give me a beer with a chai chaser" before we cut for commercial)

You know the drill...same bat-time, same bat-channel, be there.

DATE: Friday March 28, 1997

You have really gone too far this time. This forum is about a child who
    died, not about jameson and his testicles!!

I am so angry I could just spit! Jameson supposedly is leaving his wife
    for me, and now he is rolling around with marni. I will get even with
    that bastard if it takes the rest of my life.

I forgive jameson. I was not around and so he took advantage of marni,
    who is so desperate for a man that she would ransack the Easter bunny's
    basket if she could. Jameson and I are an item in cyberspace, and we
    will soon be wed.

And all this relates to JonBenet in what way?

This is supposed to be about a brutally murdered child. I find all of
    this so sad that you cannot see the seriousness of the situation and
    that your mentality so maligned. May God bless you in some way that
    will help all of you that are either acting demented or are demented.
    dolly

18. RiverRat

Thanks for reviving this thread, Greenie!

Sue Bennett is spewing the open the files and the old "let the pieces fall where they may" routine again and I LOVED the challenge one poster gave her to start off by revealing who (smit) leaked infomation to her from the beginning.

I will send my $30.00 check to Lou Smit if he would confirm where his chips fell from.

So we have Bennett - Hamm - Kostanick - Smit pretty much covered in this thread except for a reply from the Swamp.

RR

19. RiverRat

Since everyone is here.....

20. VP

VP Member

Thank you for the bump RR

I believe this information is important on many different levels - one being the leak factor, especially early on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice