Video discussions

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Since it was decided the video thread be kept for "listings" only, I thought I would open a thread, seeing I have just watched the last three videos that Yum Yum listed. I hope it's okay for me to do this.

I watched a few of the last videos listed. One of Pam Paugh, who naturally supports D.A. Keenan Lacy. What else would we expect? She does say in spite of the fact Karr is not being charged for JonBenét's killing, it is good he is off the streets. This I agree with. Her words were reminiscent of Patsy's when she talks about having to go back to the drawing board to find the killer, and very quickly states it was "not" Patsy or John Ramsey. Hard to believe she was once Miss Virginia. More like Mr. Virginia.

Wendy Murphy can hold her own with Dan Abrams. I took an instant dislike to this man, and he was annoyed when Wendy shouted him down a few times. I like this feisty gal. She feels we haven't heard the end of it all yet, and the other shoe has to fall.

Watched the video of Tricia again, and was amazed at how cool calm and collected she is. I'm so proud to be posting on her forum, and to be able to see her up there on the screen, fighting for justice for little JonBenét.

Thank you Yum Yum and Why_Nut for making these videos available to us.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Why_Nut or Yum Yum,

Would it be possible for either one of you to record Judith Miller's ( Cookie) recording? She was talking to Peter Boyles. I see the post is dated August 23rd. I'm interested in hearing what Cookie had to say. Maybe I could still find it on Boyle's web site (?). I'll try tomorrow.

I didn't know she was going to be on, until I read the posts below. Judith and her husband, Tom Miller play a very big part in this case, with her husband having gone through a traumatic trial, relating to the ransom note being bought by Globe Editor Vacca. In fact KoldKase was working on this thread when John Mark Karr interrupted. She was doing a magnificent job too.

I'll be happy to get back to it again KK. How about you?

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

If you register, you can download the files Elle. They don't ask for much info when you register - it's pretty straightforward.

4. Jayelles

I look forward to watching the video after work. But I'm brooding about the fact that Tracey's role in all of these false suspects isn't being reported in the UK.

This is the kind of thing that Sir Trevor McDonald or even Richard & Judy might cover. Trevor McDonald does factual mini documentaries and Richard & Judy cover topic issues in a kind of magazine style programme - both have very high viewing figures and have won awards.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Knot - busted!

I just saw a PI, I think his name was Gil Alber, on CTV, and he said if it had been him who approached JMK in Thailand, he would have taken his shoelace and asked JMK to tie the knot that was used on the garrotte, knowing he wouldn't have been able to, that the knot was tied BY SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN IN THE NAVY OR MARINES!!!

We are dancing dangerously close to the the qualifications of a certain someone, no??? :)

Heymom

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Did we not snag the Steve Thomas appearance on FOX News last night?!

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

On Greta? I have it on my Tivo. Things to do otherwise, but we shall see if I can fit it in. At least I can start it TivoToGo-ing.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, didn't you hear, Heymom? John says he doesn't do knots.... :yes:

9. RiverRat

Pretty please?!

:justice: :bow: :punk:

10. RiverRat

Hurry! Jim Cantorre' is outside calling my name......all these men and sooooo ittle time.....and I still believe that Shadow is the best man on the planet.

Multi-TaskingRat!

11. heymom

heymom Member

No, I must have missed that. If he was in the Navy, he "does knots." That is just part of their training and everyday experience. That knot was tied by someone who "does knots." He couldn't even help himself from tying it pretty, which just goes to show how automatic it is.

If this was TV, some sneaky detective would have lured JR into a situation where he would have to tie a knot like the one that tied the garrotte, and then...BUSTED!

But it's not TV, it's Real Life With Liars...er...Lawyers."

Heymom

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm thinking it was Boyles thought that it would be swept under the rug, so to speak, here. I haven't watched a lot of news lately, but what I have, the focus has remained on Karr, not the college professor who carried on a sick four-year internet relationship with him.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I'm still checking out CTV...They are painting JMK as if he is the Father of All Perverts - "OMG He's Going to Be Out on the Streets AGAIN!!!" Like Manson has just been let out of prison.

Give me a break. There are millions of this type of guy all over the world. How many thousands of child sex abusers are right there in Boulder? I think I might go on the net and find out...

JMK is a sick person but he's not the King of Pervs...I think that title is being held by Michael Jackson at the moment.

This is driving me nuts. I need to go and take a walk.

Heymom

14. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Jay. I'll go there and register. Thought it would be good to have the information in the video/audio thread. I understand how you feel about Tracey's history not being reported in Britain, Tracey's own country. They should be notified of just how he pulled the wool over their eyes with his documentary on JonBenét Ramsey. Maybe you could try the BBC or the people mentioned above, and give them the FFJ url to see if they are interested? With you being the one, who forwarded the Gigax information to Tricia, they might pay attention (?). Thank you for being a smart little cookie there. :) I saw Gigax on the video, and he doesn't look well.

So, you're back teaching again? School starts in the first week of September, in Canada.

If I can be of any help to you in any way with the BBC, please let me know.

15. Elle

Elle Member

This is the part which really throws me, JC, that this professor carried on a four-year correspondence with Karr, discussing JonBenét Ramsey (?). If Lou Smit comes into this story along-the-way, it won't look very good for him either(?). Tracey should be questioned thoroughly on this alone. I think it's obvious to everyone, he was gathering material for future books and documentaries. I personally think he is one sick bastid himself.

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

17. Jayelles

I've sent some e-mails. We'll see what comes of it. Thanks.

18. RiverRat

Why-Nut is God.

:bow: :did:

19. Elle

Elle Member

I watched a few of the videos of DA Lacy Yum Yum, and one with both Lacy and Tom Bennet speaking, but he was cut off before he finished. Was this a time out?

So DNA samples were taken in Thailand. However, I'm thinking, was it not up to the Thailand police to make the decision to arrest this fellow on the spot, not D.A. Lacy's?

Thank you for posting these.

I was wondering if one of the moderators could move this discussion thread right underneath the video/audio thread. It would be a lot easier to access.

Thank you moderator, whichever one moves it.
    :)

20. Elle

Elle Member

I was thinking of the ITC you mentioned before in one of your posts, and this also came up in a search. http://www.mediator.online.bg/eng/bc-adr.htm
    More than likely, you know about this one.

Good luck Jay, this will cause you extra work, but wouldn't it be wonderful if you could get through to someone who will really pay attention to what you're saying? So far, luck has been with you. Maybe you're on a roll! :) I think it's wonderful what was achieved, all stemming from you doing that screen capture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice