Watching You has been banned from Cybersleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Bee-have, RR

please don't tell BBSC on us (BigBadScareyCandy).

Oh, what the he11, if Lin wants my about-to-run-out leased vehicle, he can have it. Maybe he can go after my Social Security check or my welfare check, whichever he wants. Anything to help with keeping him in Jags and face lifts.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I still can't figure out how that benefits Burke, but The Botox must go on.

RR

3. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Have any of you noticed that what ever I say to Candy just gets ignored? Why? She responds to everyone else. Just Curious. I honestly thinks she likes me. I have been a poster for many years at CS. Candy usually gets chocked at most posts, but never mine.Why?

4. Watching You

Maybe because

Candy has a one-track mind? She is so focused on getting Tricia and FFJ, she hasn't noticed you yet. I thought it was cute how she posted off-subject posts herself, and when someone else did it, she did this holier-than-thou post about the subject of the thread.

The problem isn't going to go away until Candy is given the same warnings everyone else gets. Under the present supervision, that doesn't appear likely. IMO, Candy should have been banned from there and every other forum years ago for her libelous attacks on other posters.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You know I hate to admit this but damn Wood looks good. For his age and all. Usually you can see that pulled tight lizard lips thing when someone has plastic surgery. Or if they have botox they have the same expression on their face whether fleeing in fear or laughing their behinds off.

What is his secret?

6. Watching You

I heard

hanging out with your hoss keeps you young looking.]

I also heard regular ^&$%# does the same thing. You know, the Chicago thing.

7. Watching You

Okay

now for a serial post. Wood is too stiff for me, and he's too prissy for me. Sort of like a walking dick.

8. Tricia

LOL. WY I assume you mean as in private detective. :blush:

I'm sorry I think he looks damn good. Don't like what he does but looks good while he does it.

Do you think he uses Oil of Olay?

9. Watching You

Well, you know, Tricia

different strokes, heh, for different folks. I like my men a little rough looking - as in a day's growth of beard and a little tossled, ya know.

He looks artificial - like a robot in a suit. Give me the Marlboro Man or Tim McGraw - real men who look good in tight jeans, not like their faces would crack if they smiled.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

As Mel Tillis would say.......

He's just a Coca-Cola Cowboy, gotta Eastwood smile and Robert Redford hair.

!

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Poor Tricia,

If you think Lin Wood looks good, you need to get out more!

12. Elle

Elle Member

Too much Pretty Boy Tricia!

He looks as if he's never shaved in his life. Looks healthy enough, true! Not my type. I like them a little bit more rugged looking. Sean Connery type! :) Still, to each his own! :) Also like Pearce Brosnan.

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

Ick. I can't stand his looks. But then that could have something to do with his ambulance chasing personality. I think Limpy is near my age, 49. So is my hubby. My hubby looks a helluva lot better than Limp, even with a big belly.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Ha,ha,ha! Thor. We're all different. What a strange world it would be if we women had the same taste in men?:rolleyes:

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Embalming fluid...?

16. dior

dior Member

you folks are cracking me up! just a word of warning, sam elliott is taken. hes my man at any age.

bob c, youll always have my vote!

17. Tricia

Freebird wrote:

Embalming fluid...?

Bwwahahahaha....Maybe. It worked for that vampire Bella Lugosi why not Lin Wood.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Sam Elliot, Dior Hmmmmm!

Sam Elliot is the one with a very deep voice, Dior. Grrrrr! ;)

19. dior

dior Member

for you my dear elle, anything. ill even share sam.

im only letting katherine ross take good care of him for the time being.

sams horse can lick linnys horse any old day.

20. Elle

Elle Member

I hope Sam likes "older" women, Dior. ;)

Sam Elliot you've seen on the screen, bob c you've still to SEE, Dior (?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice