Watching You has been banned from Cybersleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I've seen BobC Elle, and he's very good-looking, better than Sam Elliott, IMO.

2. Elle

Elle Member

From a photograph?

Or in person *cough* ;) :p

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well I saw a photo of Bob and.....

it's a dam shame that only Shadow has a chance :D

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

A photo Elle. I've never seen Shadow but I bet he's a good looking guy too.

5. purr

purr Active Member

does this work for you WY????

he works for me!!!!

this is

JOSH GROBAN

of course!!!!

he can sing me to sleep ANY night!!!

purrrrrring,
    purr

Attached Files:

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Purr, how about this one.....Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

7. Prairie

Prairie Member

Message truncated:
    Word on the street is that he sold his soul to the devil. That's just what I heard...

8. purr

purr Active Member

freebird, believe it or not...........

i have no clue who that is.

who is he?

he is cute....
    purr

9. Elle

Elle Member

Most important of all, Thor... ... ...

Is to be with someone who can make you laughl However, it doesn't hurt if they happen to be ruggedly handsome into the bargain. :rolleyes: :cool:

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ummmmm, no purr

too much of a baby face for me - baby face with whiskers. I like the rugged-looking type. I like Tim McGraw, the Marlboro Man. I don't care for pretty boys, even if they have whiskers.

Give me a man who looks like Tim McGraw, one who has a slow hand and an easy touch (remembering song by Conway Twitty), mischief in his eyes, and rebel in his soul.

Don't give me anyone looking like Lin Wood. If I wanted to sleep with a woman, I would. I don't, so give me a real man, not a cheap substitution.

Eeeeeehawww. Yesterday, when I was young,....

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Purr

I don't know his name but he was in LOTR....very hunky.

12. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I know, I know... totally off topic but mmmmmmmmm tasty! :D

** back to your regularly scheduled thread... **

13. Elle

Elle Member

Would that be Viggo Mortensen .... Aragorn ?

Rugged type! I also liked the actor who played the part of an archer - Orlando Bloom .... Legolas

14. dior

dior Member

thor, hey gal. whatever jewelry you missed, ive prob got it. uhhh, remb when you called in and they were all sold out? that was me on instant redial, ha. dont worry if you dont win, just write...your wish is my command. my apartment is sooo small you need oxygen tanks to breathe. booting a few jewels out might allow more air inside.

im saving my 4 inch rhinestone encrusted leopard pin for bob c just in case he misses out on the poodle pin. i realize it wont be the same but maybe he can make do.

nope, ive never seen bob c but i dont need to. hes provided me with hours of enjoyment reading here. his wit and charm have made me laugh. sam gives my heart a kick start. what more could a gal ask for?

i sent my entry to superdave and immediately forgot it oops. who sez im senile? i remb where i sent it....

this is no way meant to undermine tricias absolutely stunning choices of gorgeous prizes we are all simply mad for.

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

No this was the Captain, Faramir

"Description: Son of Denethor and brother of Boromir, Faramir is a ranger who finds and captures the Hobbits in Emyn Muil"

David Wenham is the actors name he's an Aussie......what a hunk.
    He had a bigger part in The Return of the King than the one in Two towers.

I also loved leggolas, and the other elf Haldir...the one that got his head busted at Helms deep. :-(

16. Elle

Elle Member

So many characters to like

I'm still trying to place Wenham, I checked him out on one of the sites, but there are so many characters to remember in these LOTR movies. Just saw "Return of the King" a few weeks ago. I thought the battles went on too long with this one. Some great acting from young Sean Astin (Patty duke's son) as Sam. The Gollum creation was incredible. Anyway, if you check all the male characters in that movie on one of the movie sites I would say you might be up all night. :p Thought the background music was great.

17. purr

purr Active Member

hi elle..here is a good web site

to check out any movie..........

who was in the movie.............etc.

www.imdb.com

it is really easy to figure out too.

have fun ya'll checking it out.

purr

18. purr

purr Active Member

here is the site about that cute guy who played Faramir

www.imdb.com/name/nm0920992

he is a cutie...i admit!

oh man, and i love a guy with an aussie accent!

purr

Attached Files:

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Re: So many characters to like

I loved Return of the King.....

The man I posted was the Capt. that was sent off to be slaughtered by his father the steward. While Pippin was singing...remember
    The same one that his crazy father was going to burn, that Pippin saved.

In 'The two towers' he caught Frodo, Sam and gollum (sp?) and released them right after Sam had his heartbreaking scene.

He was told if he released them his life would be forfiet and he said "then it is forfiet" what a man.

I really loved those movies can't wait for the DVD to see the extra footage.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Re: hi elle..here is a good web site

Hi, Purr this is the one I've been going to for years. It's one of the best. Glad you think so too. Thanks for the thought, Purr.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice