Watching You has been banned from Cybersleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Seesthru...fulfill your requirement for registration. If you need a reminder, here it is from the email you received...your account will be deleted if you cannot follow the simplest of directions.
    Welcome to Forums for Justice. Please post in the New Member Harbor to activate your account.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3961

Thank you,

FFJ Administrator

P.S. Rainsong is an idiot! She couldn't debate her way out of a seatbelt. If no one has the right to bash or gossip, then that also goes for you!

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, I just knew it! I want one. :)

OK, not really, I've already got one.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Seems like someone came here to try and stir up some trouble....

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

STRONG IN THE ART OF DEBATE?!!! Good GOD. Rainsong told me the "real killer" didn't compose a ransom note ahead of time for fear of being stopped and frisked by police!!!!!!! LOL!!! YEAH BABE!! LOL!! I forgot all about that!

"Your Rainsong stays on my miiiinnd..."

Rainsong. For that not-so-fresh feeling.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wow....only one post to your credit and you managed to bring up a thread from months ago. Gee Rainsong * wink, wink* bored lately????

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Let's imagine, if you will, this little scenario. A man trying to enter the Ramsey home through the basement window Christmas evening has been seen by a policeman.

Policeman: What are you doing?
    Man: I'm entering this home.
    Policeman: I'm going to have to ask you to empty your pockets.
    Man: Okay. (Empties pockets)
    Policeman: Looks like you have a stun gun, some cord, and some duct tape but you don't have a ransom note. Okay, you are free to procede.
    Man: Thanks.

-Tea

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

LOL!! I can just hear the cop asking the intruder "Is that a stun gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Niner...

What a nice picture of you and your husband.

Why aren't you wearing your bee pin?

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

HUH??? Where did you SEE it??? Could you point me to it?? Please?!!

And the reason I'm not wearing my bee pin - is because... I did not have it then!! :cheerful:

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Niner--your picture--

It's up yonder on page 8 of this thread.

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

wow - that was a bit ago!! Thanks for letting me Lurker! :cheerful:

only 31 days left... (for my trip!)

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Niner

Hope your trip is wonderful. It's Latvia you are visiting, right? Do you still have relatives living there? If so, the whole village will come out to greet you! :takeabow:

13. Niner

Niner Active Member

Yes, it is Riga, Latvia that I will be visiting. My older brother moved there about in 1990 - I know it was before the Soviet's left the country - he was caught up in the shooting when the Soviet's tried to stop the Latvian independence - but thankfully not shot!! My parents bought an apartment building, I believe about 1995 - and my brother moved into one of the apartments. My mother moved back to Latvia in 2002, after my dad died in 2000. She has had all the rooms in the apartment all renovated and kicked out most of the Russians living there - they were NOT paying rent for at least 2 to 3 years - so that's why she kicked them out!
    My mom has LOTS of relatives still living there - so yes, you could say the "whole" village will be out there to greet me!! :D
    Also, on my way there, I will be stopping in Copenhagen and will be taking a train to Malmo to visit my sister & her husband who live a few miles out of Malmo! I am REALLY looking forward to this trip! The main reason I'm going is to help my mother celebrate her 85th birthday!! :toast:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice