Westword's Hall of Shame

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I saw him first Jayelles!

You speak eloquent English/Scottish....I need help.

Private lessons! lol

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Sorry, this didn't scan too good but here is Alan's photo from his book jacket.....

Attached Files:

• alan.jpg
      alan.jpg
      File size:
      34.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2006
  3. Elle

Elle Member

I'm amazed the photograph this size was accepted, Sabrina (?). He looks like a very handsome young man.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Good lordy, that man is handsome. :coffeeup:
    Seriously, he is someone who should be nominated for person of the year. Alan has been a welcomed, much needed voice for finding justice for JonBenet. :star3d: :bowdown: :highfive: :gavel:

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I so agree with you on Prendergast's writing skill. He's an artist with language. Tracey couldn't carry Prendergast's shot glass!

Plus, Prendergast actually has wit, whereas Tracey is quite limited by his inability to see clearly through the beer haze. Prendergast nailed Karr, Tracey, Lacy, and their demented dynamics perfectly.

Ahhhhh.... That was good. Pass the pipe.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I found this on Prendergast, from a writing conference in August:

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Alan needs to write the article for the Rolling Stone....yes!

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Someone forgot to inform Heymom that they renamed the island "Britland", so the folks who reside there are now known as "British", not "English". :floor:

As far as the "The best dramas and sitcoms" coming from there, I'm still pizzed-off at the entire Brit population for allowing "Coupling" to be cancelled! It was the best sit-com ever, and thank god I have all 4 seasons on DVD! :D

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh Dear. I'm sure if you knew how offensive that was you wouldn't have said it....

10. Elle

Elle Member

Just as well I check in here, I find out things I've never heard of before, Jay (?). Anything happening in the "Home Rule for Scotland" deal? :)

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I can FEEL the pendulum swinging back this way...

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Sorry you couldn't appreciate my joke Jayelles. :-( I'm not up on the latest politically correct humor regarding territorial issues these days...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice