Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Another thing, the very first post on the thread at Topix is made by a poster called "Screencapture" and says this:-

Note that it refers to Evening2 in the third person and then as "he".

Yet by the 3/4 post, it's abundantly clear that "Screencapture" is Evening2 herself (note the signature).

What's all that about? Why post about yourself using the wrong gender and in the third person?...... and she talks about the McReynolds being weird?

2. heymom

heymom Member

Everything I post is my very own opinion or theory, based on the facts as I understand them.~Evening2

Should read:

Everything I post is from my current set of delusions, based on my psychosis of the moment. ~Evening2

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

With each post I make on Topix, a randomly chosen location appears next to my post. But I neither live in "Rast", "Mitterschmittdorf" nor "Eggenpoint", like it said in my latest post. The only correct info is "Germany". :)

5. Jayelles

I've heard this from other posters but I tried it a couple of times on random forums at Topix and it always showed my location accurately :-(

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Aw...now are y'all making fun of Evening2? Come on! She's mentally ill! Do you make fun of the handicapped, too?

Okay, don't answer that.... :winko:

I am sitting here giggling over the previous posts on this thread: the Heinies, Weiners, and Butts, Cheek and Fanny; Mr. Tickle, Mr. Rabbit, the undertaker Mr. Pickle.

And that truly mentally challenged pageant contestant, Miss S.C. Teen Dummy, who actually did great placing in the contest. Turns out MEN LOVE THEIR WOMEN IN THAT CONDITION! Who knew? Okay, we ALL knew...whatev.... :rolleyes:

And I hope Zotto hasn't worn out her roadkill and nylon lint wigs wearing that crown on them....

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

HAPPY AND A SAFE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Solace

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And to you, as well, sboyd. :toast:

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

Thanks KK.

10. Jayelles

Hey Solace! You behaving? :cheering:

11. heymom

heymom Member

We only make fun of the handicapped citizens of Boulder...that would be ALL OF THEM...because there is no justice in Boulder...heh heh

12. AMES

AMES Member

Solace..did you read Moab's announcement...we are getting live chat!! Yippee..I can't wait. I have often wondered why FFJ didn't have that, and now we are getting it....I am so excited. When that happens, I will be on the computer way more than I am now....and that should just "thrill" my family!! :cheering:

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I'm a moderator on another board and once had to edit a post due to the same infraction.

-Tea

14. Elle

Elle Member

It's been such a long time since I was involved with a live chat Ames. I remember when I joined the net in 1996, I was involved with chats and live messenger etc., but I don't know if I want to be involved again. We'll see how things go.

I remember finding it a bit confusing at times. :)

Give the baby a hug for me. :) :baby:

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We used to have it here, and lost the link I think when we changed servers...I am sure we still have the software loaded. Chero and I will probably host a 2 hour chat a couple of times a month...to start with...it will be for members of FFJ only. Then mabe it would be interesting to see if we can get some people lined up for more formal chats like we used to do. (Bill Bickel used to host them for us with people like ST, etc.) We will have to see what we can arrange. I need to talk to Miss Tricia about that!

16. AMES

AMES Member

I think that live chats are so much fun!! I can hardly wait!! It can be confusing when a bunch of people start trying to "talk" at the same time...it makes my vision blurry when that happens. And then you have to keep up with who said what...it is fun though.

I will give the baby a hug for you....thanks!!

17. AMES

AMES Member

Now that would be WAYYY cool, presuming that you are talking about Steve Thomas and not some dude name Stan Tannery....lol, just kidding. :laffbig:

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We should make a Wish list for Chat!

Steve Thomas
    Judith Phillips

add away...

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thank you Solace. I wish you and all the other forum posters a wonderful new year!

20. Thor

Thor Active Member

Uh, let's see, Patsy Ramsey? No wait....forget it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice