Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Evening2 (posting under her usual hat instead of the sock puppet "ScreenCapture") posted this:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T96734KITEGR6II33/p9#lastPost

Actually, I have only ever made three posts at Topix - about a year and a half ago and to see if my location would show up accurately. It did and that is why I have never posted since.

FWIW, I have only posted about E2's meltdown on ONE forum - this one. I only posted here in response to HER thread at Topix where she continued to rant about me and Crimelibrary. The others have either posted at Topix on the thread which E2 herself started.... or here in response to my response to the thread which E2 herself started (make sense?)

ANyway, E2 is back at Crimelibrary and attempting to change history (or should that be "hirstory"? LOL)

In fact, most of the threads what were deleted are still online in Google's cache so it's easy to see exactly what went down before E2 was banned.:-

Here is the thread where she was spoiling for a fight with several posters. She calls the poster Limeas "LimeASS", insinuates that several other posters are Solace, and viciously attacks the poster AndU (it should be noted that AndU is a devout Christian who has consistently posted that she is keeping E2's husband in her prayers):-

Relevant Information thread - page 9

Relevant Information Thread - page 10

Relevant Information thread - page 11

This is the thread where E2 went off on one altogether:-

CL to remain open thread - page 1

CL to remain open thread - page 2

The final thread that I am aware of (I went to bed after I made my post on this thread) doesn't seem to have been cached by Google. I guess it didn't stay up long enough!

LonesomePolecat's last post on the forum is on one of the above threads.

2. Jayelles

Here's part of the thread where E2 posted the pms she received from LonesomePolecat:-

E2's LonesomePolecat pms thread

Note that she says this:-

Yet at CL today she posted this:-

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showpost.php?p=9088096&postcount=36

SO which was the truth? She gave the pms to admin... or she didn't bother admin...

What we DO know as fact is that E2 got banned and LonesomePolecat did not.

Also note that E2 claims that she was banned because she posted the pms. However, that thread was deleted several (3 or 4) days before E2 was banned. E2 was banned following her posts on the threads I posted links to in the previous post.

LadyFisher posted that E2 got banned because I baited her. LindaA posted that E2 had been "badly baited". Posters can read the thread on the previous post and decide for themselves whether E2 was baited or not.

Why does any of this matter?

It matters because E2 claims several "facts" about the ramsey case from sources which she says she cannot name. I have debunked at least one of her claims regarding Janet McReynolds where she claimde that Dr McReynolds had a webpage about Bill McReynolds deliberately changed in three ways. I found the original webpage as it is stored on the Web Archive and guess what? It is identical to the page as it is today. So I tend to believe that E2 is not a reliable or credible source. In fact, I believe she makes things up.

Behaviour such as that which we have seen above shows how she easily gets hold of the wrong end of the stick and becomes aggressive in her defence of her misconceptions.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I hate that E2 posted private pms ~ it's very itsybitsy of her, and she of all posters had to know it was the wrong, Wrong, WRONG thing to do.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

The woman is not dealing with a full deck. Anyone who writes duh in their post has major problems. Can you imagine living with this $#*. :video:

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

Jayelles,

Evening 2 makes up things as she goes along. LadyFisher knows you did not bait her. You are as polite as Rashomon and that is POLITE. LindaA posted she was badly baited. That is rich. I just read Eve2's post. She should be made to wear short pants since she is going to assume the role of a child - e.g "duh" every other post.

The woman, in short, is paranoid and any shrink would have her on several medications.

And that is my two cents worth. Love ya.

Solace :video:

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

Well, I just had the good fortune to plug into the posts where E2 posted the pms from Polecat and I have to say I think that PoleCat was being very very very very nice to Eve 2 and Daffodil also, who sent her a rose. Eve 2 was angry at that. There is just no pleaseing Eve 2. Either she is mentally ill or angry every minute of the day or suffering from delusions or all of the above. :video:

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

I agree, sboyd: what LPoleCat wrote to E2 was full of empathy and caring.

LPC was an excellent, fair and polite CL poster, interested in discussing the case facts. His leaving CL is another big loss for that forum.

jmo.

8. Jayelles

I should add folks that Google cache doesn't last forever so if you ever find an interesting page that way, you should save it because it will disappear at some point.

Some time ago, I came across pages from a private forum where some key members of an imfamous RST forum were slagging off their leader and other members big time. For some reason, if you clicked on the Google hit it told you you needed to log in, but when you clicked on the cache it brought up the pages. Much though it was tempting to expose the deceitfulness of the folk concerned, it was decided not to expose it for the reason that myself and others thought that at the end of the day, it was rather sad that they thought their comments were private. I seriously doubt that characters involved would have afforded us the same consideration were the situation reversed. Also, if what was posted in the private forum was the truth, it would have meant that lies were being told in public. Lies always interest me from the perspective of evaluating the integrity of sources.

ETA - these pages no longer exist (to illustrate my original point).

9. Jayelles

jameson's newest member....

A few months ago it was John Mark Karr. That managed to drive away her few remaining intelligent members and her forum died an embarassing death. Now she's trying to resurrect it by waiving the usual $50 membership fee. Only problem is, decent posters wouldn't go there if she paid THEM $50 to post, so she's reduced to taking in waifs and strays and a few folk that got kicked out in the past. Anything to bolster the membership number and get a few discussions going.

Latest member - clue:-

E2 claims that most of jameson's members think Santa Did It so she will be in good company. The question is - jameson wanted E2 to restrict her SDI theory to a limited number of threads so will that still apply to the resurrection of the forum or will it simply once again become the Santa Did it forum?

10. Jayelles

Clarification

E2 has objected to the previous post. She claims that she wasn't "kicked out" of jameson's forum. In fact her departure was entirely mutual. jameson and others got fed up with her hijacking every thread for her SDI theory and her claiming her opinion as fact. So jameson tried to limit her postings and E2 got upset and demanded a refund. jameson seemed more than happy to agree to this when she posted:-

jameson attempts to restrict SDI discussion

E2 BB membership deleted

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I remember that little google discovery, Jayelles, of the "private" forum where jams had several knives inserted in her back, unbeknownst to her. Not to mention, where OUT AND OUT LIES about FFJ members were told: that we KNOWINGLY HARBORED JONBENET'S KILLER! That's the only reason this little "discovery" was even shared, if I remember correctly, because OUTRAGEOUS, MALICIOUS SLANDERS were being GOSSIPED about us. Those RST spinners will say and believe ANYTHING to keep their eyes shut as tight as hatbands against the truth. That jams was also being trashed to boot was just incidental to us. Though informative.

(I am NOT MAKING THIS UP!)

So...E2 is back at the swamp. How appropriate. Where all case wingnutz begin, end, or salivate to be. :6:

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I definitely see a benefit of having them all contained in one place, don't you?

13. koldkase

Absolutely! :highfive:

14. Jayelles

Kk

Is it time for the tinfoil hats to come out?

15. koldkase

Please don't tell me you TAKE YOURS OFF?! :eek:

16. Jayelles

I had to have mine surgically removed last October, but my hair has grown back now.

17. Jayelles

E2 considers herself to be an expert compared to other armchair sleuths on the forums:-

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showpost.php?p=7477&postcount=158

Apparently her first husband was killed in a foreign country and she solved the crime!

Pity she didn't use any logic when she arrived at THIS conclusion:-

E2 arrived at this conclusion without asking or knowing or asking anything about my domestic arrangements - how many hours I work, where I llive in relation to my workplace, what my employer's policy on bringing pets to work is, whether there is a disabled or retired person living in the house for whom the dogs would be company or vice versa.....

Apart from being an unspeakably vile remark, this post screams VOLUMES about E2's use of logical reasoning in forming her opinions - i.e. none. It is completely in keeping with her "evidence" against the Drs McReynolds in the Ramsey case about which even jameson said:-

18. koldkase

Oh. My. God. I've often wondered about the state of E2's mental faculties, and now I know she's simply whack...as they say. :abnormal:

All the neglected children, sick, and elderly in the world, and she's all in tears over JAYELLES' SPOILED, PAMPERED, AND ADORED PUPS? I can think of about a million and more children who'd give a LOT to be in the high cotton of Jayelles' little furry family members.

What a dope E2 is. She's got it in for you, Jayelles, pure and simple, if she's accusing YOU of DOG ABUSE. Better watch it or she'll be adding you to her McReynolds child killer gang. :floor:

19. sboyd

sboyd Member

Evening sounds as crazy as ever. Completely nuts. Whackadoo.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

Does she really believe that one of the MacReynolds wrote about this murder in his doctorate study? Am I getting that correct, because if that is the case, we are probably dealing with a form of schizophrenia. I am serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice