Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What murder?

ETA - sorry, I just realised what you were meaning. I thought you mean that the doctorate was about a murder! Doh.

E2 believes that there are clues in the McReynolds' doctorates which identify them as Jonbenet's killers. The doctorates were written in the 1960s. If my memory serves me right, there is a spelling error in the doctorate - a typo and she says this is a clue which points to them as the killers (amongst other things).

It's a very far-fetched and bizarre theory which my limited imagination won't stretch to accomodate. Evidence to me is DNA, fingerprints, eye-witnesses.... not 30 year old typos.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  2. sboyd

sboyd Member

Jayelles,

What do you know about the palmprint being Melinda's and what do you know about Burke having HiTec boots that may have left the print in the basement? Thanks, Solace

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't have any sources to hand but I recall it being reported that one of the palmprints on the basement door was identified as Melinda's and that Lin Wood didn't dispute it. I'd need to dig back for the source for that.

Why_Nut is the expert on the Hi-Tecs (where is he? is he putting the finishing touches to his book?). Apparently, Burke claimed that he had Hi-Tec boots when he was questioned for the Grand Jury. It has also been alleged that his friend (was it Doug Stine?) confirmed this. The RST argue that Burke *thought* he had been asked whether he had "high tech" boots and had "thought" this just meant fancy or designer footwear. However this i mere conjecture and it seems unlikely that a boy who is interested in brand names like Rolex wouldn't have been aware that Hi-Tec was a popular brand of footwear. John Ramsey also confirmed that Burke had footwear with compasses attached and these were manufactured by Hi-Tec. Why_Nut did some awsome research on this.

RST also argue that it was an adult footprint, but I found a show size chart which showed that there was only something like half an inch between Burke's shoe size and the adult shoe size. If you serch "shoe size" a Websleuths you'll find the results of my research on this.

RST also argue that the footprint ad to be recent because there was a fast growing mould on the basement floor which would soon have erased a footprint. However, the awesome Why_Nut also sleuthed that the basement floor was not covered in fast-growing mould, but more likely in saporification. He got jameson to describe the "mould" and her description matched saporification perfectly. This is a slow growing substance and inded, Why_Nut produced photos which had ben taken something like a year apart which showed that the "mould" hadn't changed in that time.

I don't know what the problem with the Hi-Tec print is. Burke had every right to be in the basement and could have made that at any time. I think it's possible that the Ramsey tried to distance Burke from the print but seriously - it doesn't mean anything IMO. Certainly not evidence that he killed his sister. I think it would have been easy enough to determine whether he had been wearing Hi-Tecs on that Christmas Day from the photos.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Why_Nut is writing a book?

What's it about?

Whatever the topic, I'm first in line to buy a copy.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

The above is why I love you Jayelles. Thank you Darlin. Jameson has come to Topix and said the print is not Melinda'a and Burke did not own hi tecs. I posted Levin's questioning of Patsy where he says Burke said he did own a pair and Lin Wood says are you stating that as a fact and Levin says Yes I am. FFJ has a ton of info.

Steve Thomas also said tht the Boulder police wore Hi Tecs.

Thank you again for your great help.

What does RST

6. heymom

heymom Member

I would be surprised if there was anything like mold in a Boulder basement. The humidity in Colorado is so low, that mold basically doesn't exist. I would invite the other Colorado natives to answer this - I never heard of mold spores until we moved a lot farther south.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And how would we know which book it is? "By WHY_NUT"?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I figured Jay would tell us. :D

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm pre-ordereding! Hah! :bigstick:

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I am getting the feeling that this was an "oops" moment for Jayelles and we weren't supposed to know about a book?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice