What do you see in JBR crime scene photos?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by INSIGHT, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

You're welcome! :) You're very observant to have noticed these items missing. Pam Paugh may have taken them (?).

btw I'm seeing the famous tiny red cross and no photo here.:-( I must check some of the CD programs that came with this pc, and see if I have Photo Shop. I have a few programs installed Fine Pix, Image Mix and Picaso. I like experimenting!

2. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

Check back in 45 mins and you should see the images. It's because of the limited bandwidth, could even be hotlinking though doubtful. It's measured per hour.

Photoshop CS is from Adobe and came bundled with Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, and a few smaller things like ImageReady. Lots of fun but hard to learn. Worth it if you can find a class at a community college.

3. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

The Room

I observed things missing From JBR's Dresser in a few Photo's, in my search of them in the past few days. Also notice in the CSP's of JBR with her hand tied, Can you see LED lights behind her that read: 4 96 A.
    It looks like an alarm clock or car stero? What it that doing there?

4. Elle

Elle Member

I'm seeing the image now Ml. Thank you. In my younger days, I did go for classes for this-n-that at our community college, but I'm afraid I'm way past this now. I'm happy to pick up what I can from the programs I have, and the wisdom from others like yourself. I love looking at clear photographs. Truthfully I still can't see the mirror image as clearly as you are probably seeing it. I even put them side by side in the bmp program, but yours is much better. I can see the space where the items are missing.

Keep up the good work!

5. heymom

heymom Member

That is a ruler and the number of the evidence or the photo itself, I believe. Not an alarm clock or a stereo component. The tag says "Office of the Coroner."

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Heymom ... If you look at how the bottom sheet has folds, you will see that they form a "V-shape" like a wake behind a boat. That wake is NOT hrom a poorly made bed. It's caused by a heavy weight being dragged across the sheet ... pulling the fabric toward the edge of the bed. At the point of the "V" you can see where the movement ended. JonBenet could NOT have gotten off that bed from that point without moving closer to the edge, then sliding off. The sliding would have pulled the loose fabric further, and extended the "wake" (the point of the "V") to the very edge of the bed.

Try it at home. On a loose-fitting bottom sheet, drag a heavy object (like a kid, or a sack of potatoes) across the sheets/bed. Look at the "wake pattern" that the fabric creates in the form of folds.

,,,YumYum

7. INSIGHT

Looking closer!

I see that the ruler and the digital thing are the same now with the numbers I saw. Thanks for pointing that out.
    But I noticed a few more items for thought:

1.)This night shirt on JRB CSP's is different with the top on Xmas morning. That one had a collar, like to "GAP" top she wore that day?? The basement collar is flat, crew type. But the slacks are the same. Notice that the "White" edging are dirty on the cuffs. Like it was worn before?
    2.)Who was in JAR bathroom? Notice in CSP's that 2 open drawers left and one far top right. The closet door is "Ajar" as well. It appears the outer doorway door is open as well?
    Is JBR's Room Left of JAR bathroom??? Looks like they Share the bathroom area?
    3.)Note that the roap found in JAR's Room has metal end plugs. Could these have caused the "Stun" gun bruises on JBR's Body. Maybe they tried Using this as the first, opt for staging and it was to diffucult to tie, but the ends made the marks on JBR as they were moving around her to try and make it work??? Then the "Staging" had to be changed to a dolls duct tape and the second attempt at a garrott. Something caused those circles on her face and back. Lets look close at evidence that is public knowledge.
    4.)Were the basement "Peeked in" gifts ripped to "Peep" in or was the paper or tape "Cut" like by the swiss army knife?? Also, the police search warrent removed a "Birthday" card... Who's birthday just past, or was it up-comming?
    5.)I believe JRB's body was moved when JR disapeared for like an hour, getting mail that was not delivered that day! Dummy! Arnet said: He never left the house! Maybe this is why fleet White never saw anything in that room earlier. Also, why, JR Said "Oh my God" in that cellar room without any light he knew she was there. He ran right for JRB's body! She was elsewhere prior to that. I bet you a box of Oreo's!
    Any thoughts?

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

i thought

I thought I read that the ends of that rope were wrapped with string which is a method of keeping the rope from unravelling. I forget what it is called, but Mr. Texan showed me how to do it. So I don't think that is metal you are seeing there.

9. INSIGHT

Rope

The Rope I was refering to was the one found by police under JAR's Bed. There are photo's of this one on ACR . This rope is Larger and has Metal round caps on each end of it that are clearly there. My innitial question was maybe this rope was the one someone tried to use for the garrot but it was to large, so another rope was used. Maybe this rope was to move JBR's body? I added this rope to the list of Questions I posted because I felt maybe the metal ends had something to do with the "Round" marks on JBR's Body. Also, Why would that rope be hidden under JAR's bed? It may also have been where JRB's Body was hidden until someone moved it to the Basement room.

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I often wonder why her arm were rigored over her head?

11. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

If you look around, you will see that a rope just like it (maybe the same one) was used in a photo shoot where JonBenet was dressed like a cowboy. Perhaps the rope was just stored in JAR's room, or else he took it after the photo shoot thinking he could use it for camping or backpacking.

The rope found in JAR's room should have been tested for DNA. If Ramsey DNA was found on it, that would prove they lied about not ever seeing it before.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Me, too. I am sure these smart folks have discussed it back and forth 100 times or more. I thought maybe it was because her body was dragged by the feet, causing her arms to go up, and then the ties were put on that way, but it could have been part of the staging to raise her arms and tie the cord on, as if she'd been hung up or something. Maybe when they re-dressed her and cleaned her up, her arms went up and they couldn't bear to re-position her body that much. JR certainly brought her body up from the basement as if he didn't want to touch her or contact her. I just don't know.

Heymom

13. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Maybe she was dragged by her arms to her final location, left there to go consider the rest of the staging, writing the note, etc and upon returning to finalize .....she was rigored. How horrid to see a dead child, especially one in rigor mortis. I would definetely go biserk, even if it wasn't one of my own children. I've only seen one baby in a casket that had passed from SIDS (supposedly) and I do not want to see that again. Was heartbreaking.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, I don't really know how either of the Ramseys managed to function as well as they did from that point on. The only way I can think that Patsy was able to put the horror out of her mind is if she felt she was in mortal danger, but then wouldn't the act wear thin anyway? Was she ever away from John in the years after the killing?

Maybe one of them carried her feet and the other one her hands? One could have carried her in his arms, she wasn't that heavy but perhaps they were trying not to get HER DNA or fibers on their clothing.

It seems that most people here think Patsy is the more likely killer, even accidently, but John is the one who took control of the situation. The molestation was most likely an adult male, and I don't know if JR would cover this way for JAR. The efficiency of the fix says to me "JR." I wonder if Patsy was just threatened into writing the note and going along with things. Then again, she didn't appear scared, per se. Maybe she was a good actress.

I just wonder if JR would go to this length to cover for anyone but himself.

Oh, I don't know. Doctor, my brain hurts!

Heymom

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

JAR was definately ruled out as a suspect. If there was any question about his whereabouts the BPD would have been all over him to submit to additional interviews and a polygraph test.

People see different things in the molestation. You see an adult male - Thomas saw some type of punishment by Patsy. I see the molestation as being very "child like". An adult male would have caused a lot more damage to her with the molestation. Any adult male serious enough to kill her wouldn't have stopped with such minor sexual abuse.

16. Elle

Elle Member

tylin,

This is an extract from a post I just put in today. It relates to what you and Insight are talking about.

17. Tril

Tril Member

Patsy knew from the beginning that when the body was found, JonBenet was not wearing the red top. What was she trying to accomplish by initially saying JonBenet was wearing the red top when she went to bed? Was she trying to suggest that the intruder had changed JonBenet's clothes - until it was revealed that the red top was found wadded up as if it had been rinsed, something no intruder would do?

I don't get it. Someone please explain it to me, okay?

18. INSIGHT

Turtle neck

I think stupid Patsy had 4 Ideas for saying JBR was wearing the red turtleneck:
    1.) Remember Patsy said she wanted JBR to wear the red turtleneck top on Xmas day with her red velvet black slacks? Why, Because she would have matched Patsy's red top and black velvet pants. Patsy admited this in one of her quotes in the trial. Remember JBR was an extention of PR to Patsy. Patsy also said that she did NOT want JBR to wear the Gap top and vest. There was some grumbling going on and JBR get her (Choice) seen by Patsy as "She got her way". The day started with a confrontation.
    2.) Remember how the Garrot "Slipped up" JBR's neck? Why was that??? As so was said. It was because of the "Turtle neck" or collar she was to have had on. Yet it was the crew top with the Star JBR was wearing.
    3.)When was to turtleneck discovered by the police? Was is a day or two? Well, then the story would have to be changed.
    4.) The MURDER was all in the family, none in that family were experts in how to pull it off all the right ways. First timers. But not to worry, the lawyers took care of the rest.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Tril,

The fact the red top was found on the counter looking as if it had been wrung out, signifies the possibility this was the top JonBenét went to sleep in, that it may have been roughly taken off JonBenét, and a very angry Patsy Ramsey could have hauled her into the bathroom.

JonBenét's Grandma, Nedra Paugh told Steve Thomas that JonBenét would scream blue bloody murder if she was hauled out of her bed. So it's possible there was some kind of confrontation.

Patsy Ramsey told a good friend of hers, JonBenét was wakened up at midnight every night to make her use the bathroom and prevent a wet bed. Linda HoffmanPugh, housekeeper reported that JonBenét often soiled her bed too. When she arrived in the morning, Patsy Ramsey often had the sheets in the washing machine.

Patsy changed her story when she was interviewed by the police four months later, by saying she just left the white top on that JonBenét wore to the party.

It is very unusual for a killer to wash a body after killing someone. They are usually in a hurry to escape, plus taking into account the time it took to write the ransom note, this killer was in no hurry to leave; therefore it appears to be more of an inside job.

20. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle,
    Thank you so much. You are such a doll and always on the ball with sought after info. :beats:

I agree with your thoughts in your last post...post 39.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice