What Michigan voters need to know about JR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 23, 2004.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

2. Spade

Spade Member

Fbi

FBI:

"Wasn't it John Ramsey himself who testified to police in the early days of the investigation that he wanted, even demanded, FBI involvement? At what point did the Ramseys then flip-flop on themselves to claim the FBI was biased against them and supporting a biased BPD investigation? On the case timeline, it was shortly after Lin Wood was retained to sue the media and threaten lawsuits against the BDA."

I believe that that change of heart about the FBI was coincidental with Uncle Johnny and the Patser's refusal to take an FBI supervised polygraph. I'm sure LinWad's anti-FBI rants are available for quoting. LW gained lots of FBI attention with his Jewell shakedown.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I hope someone...

...has invited John Ramsey's opponents in this primary to come and view FFJ's Ramsey Forum. They should find it very interesting.

I notice a lot of guests from Michigan have been on here recently. :fishslap:

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Was the Rams' reversal on the FBI issue when Lin Wood was retained? I thought it was earlier than that - in fact, I thought it was when they found out the FBI had also focused on them as suspects during the big meeting that Lou Smit also attended but sat there with his mouth shut without saying a word. Which came first - Lin Wood or the FBI meeting with the BPD and DA's reps? I think the DA's reps and Smit were snakes in the grass in that meeting. Of course, the DA's reps were butt buddies with Hadden et al, so I would guess the Rams learned what went on in that meeting from them rather than Smit. Not that I don't think Smit would have told them. He may have.

As soon as the Ramseys learned that the FBI also believed they were involved, they turned their wrath on them just like they did the BPD, saying how untrustworthy the FBI was because they "focused" on the Rams.

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Sensing some negativity for John in this one....

I don't know if it's just me or if this is something that's going to get worse (I'm hoping it's the latter) This author chose some really incriminating quotes and little facts about John and Patsy

John Ramsey

By: Joey Thomas

Michigan - John Ramsey, the father of slain child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, announced Tuesday that he will run for the Michigan state House, saying his daughter's death has given him "a platform."

Ramsey joins five fellow Republicans and two Democrats seeking to represent a district in the northwest corner of the state's Lower Peninsula.

"Borne out of the tragedy of the loss of our daughter, I have been given a platform — one that I did not seek," Ramsey said. "But my task, I believe, is to use that platform for good."

"The Ramseys were living in Boulder, Colo., when 6-year-old JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in the basement of their home on Dec. 26, 1996."

The case soon became a tabloid sensation, and a cloud of suspicion hung over the girl's parents, who insisted the crime was committed by an intruder. The parents were never charged.

Ramsey acknowledged that some people might continue to suspect him or his wife in JonBenet's death. He said some doubters will never be convinced, even if the killer is caught.

"That is the way the world works. We cannot let that intimidate us," he told a cheering crowd of at least 100 supporters who gathered in a parking garage adjacent to his wife's new business, a Web site development and promotion company.

"I cannot let evil win," he said. "Our family will go on with its life."

http://www.purepolitics.com/dau13.htm

Edited to add this comment: These statements he's making about people not believing it even if the killer is caught- (that was strange to type) come just about the same time as the Helgoth article broke the headlines, I don't see any coincidence in this, I only see a sick plot to pin the crime on a dead man, who probably didn't even commit suicide

I found a thread on this forum, This was posted starting back in February....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: February 10, 2004 at 10:28:22
    Subject: JonBenet Ramsey murder is solved!

The killer of JonBenet Ramsey is M.H. and you heard it here first! The Lawyer for JonBenet Ramsey's family L. Lin Wood will be the first to make the announcement. The entire Ramsey family will be vindicated. A random encounter with JonBenet Ramsey's killer was the cause of her murder on December 25, 1996. S.B.T.C. written on the ransom note means
    S.anta
    B.arbara
    T.ennis
    C.lub
    Taken from a shirt M.H. owned.
    Victory! Taken from a pair of jeans the killer owned.
    JonBenet's hands tied up in a very nautical way, the BCPD staked out his place of business for ten days only to lose him to the end of the sailing season.
    Rope and Duct Tape was also recovered from his jeep.
    Case Closed soon!
    Date: March 02, 2004 at 13:45:55
    Subject: Trina L. murder

JonBenet Ramsey's murder was solved FIVE HOURS after her body was found! By a uniform police officer who would have reported the facts, except that he was insulted by Steve Thomas who became famous for screwing the murder ivestigation up! John Edward Kenady knows who killed JonBenet Ramsey and why she was killed. I'll bet they will never be able to find him! They knew he was involved but they let him go. Donald Blom killed 10 other women and he has been wanted by the F.B.I. since 1992. It's no wonder the Carlton County Sheriffs Office can't solve ANY murder cases, considering the local gene pool they have to work with!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: March 02, 2004 at 14:00:57
    Subject: Re: Trina L. murder

I will stop, when someone give me an e-mail address or a
    web site that will allow me to solve Trina L.'s murder! The only web page that was mentioned to me had nothing but local advertising on it. I have not seen a single web site set up to help solve Trina L.'s murder and considering the same two killers also kidnapped and murdered the late Rachel Anthony Night Manager of Ultimate Liquors I thought someone would want to know. The F.B.I. already knows one of them by name! The van that took Trina's body to the remote spot in the road is here! along with one of her killers!
    http://www.ppdonline.org/ppd6_detail_vicdejesus.htm
    Carlos as he is known is wanted for nearly 150 murders and would make Jack the Ripper look like an amateur! He is wanted by BOTH the United Nations and Interpol for "Crimes Against Humanity - Honduras, South America. I Trina's friend will stop calling me an ashole and will tell me where in the hell I can send the composites I will as soon as I get the mesage, At the moment I am Working on over 30 murder cases and I am on the verge of solving them all!

http:
    Date: March 02, 2004 at 14:20:07
    Subject: Re: Trina L. murder

Do you want to know who killed Trina L.? Then follow the Yellow Brick Road . . .
    http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/petasusp.htm
    F.B.I. Seeking Information - Christina Williams
    My sympathies go out to Trina's family, I have been threatened REPEATEDLY by the Carlton County Sheriff's Office, hence the reason I haven't worked on this case. They have also mishandled evidence and in case they didn't know it, that is a FEDERAL CRIME! So is violating the Whistleblower Act! The Poirier Family LIED to me about reward money, I have connected DONALD ALBIN BLOM to TWELEVE MURDERS IN AT LEAST FIVE STATES! I think I more than earned that measly $100,000.00 dollar reward don't you? When I give my word, I KEEP IT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice