Where to buy James Kolar's book: "Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I agree 100% Re Lacy & Smit.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Koldkase,

I personally think there was a religious bond between Lou Smit and the Ramseys because the three of them prayed together, and I think this is the main reason he believed in them. As for Mary Lacy, maybe she had a personal crush on John Ramsey (?).

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Here is lover boy just for Mary.

Attached Files:

4. heymom

heymom Member

Oh dear Lord.

:puke::sick::eek:

5. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Hey guys ..been awhile

It was funny today when I woke up after vacation....to see Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.............After 16 years....I feel I knew what happened. Knew what happened then, over and over. He still lives, doesn't remember stuff. OK. Why would they not protect him? He hit her over the head, she was convulsing...he watched, got scared and ran and told them.....and so the cover-up starts.

6. Elle

Elle Member

It's a sad day when we have Male and female District Attorneys being led astray by Corporate business men like John Ramsey who seem to have some magnetic attraction for many women and men not in their league. I feel this is what happened to DA Alex Hunter and DA Mary Lacey. Throw Lou Smit in there with the Ramsey belief in Christianity and Lou's and you had a close threesome! They were well bonded! It happens Koldkase when some people have a special magnetism. They can pull quite a lot off because of their personal connections!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Koldkase,

It's 5:30am and I'm up. Couldn't sleep. It's hard to switch this case off sometimes.

The Ramseys may never be put before a judge for the murder of little JonBenét Ramsey, but we have to thank Chief Kolar for having the courage to write his book and state his thoughts on this case, and make all of us take a second look at what happened. Thanks for keeping us updated KK.

I can't see Mary Lacy putting her head on her pillow and sleeping well at night now Chief Kolar's book is out of stock, and hundreds of people are now reading the JonBenét case again through his eyes.

I haven't seen any news on John Ramsey's reaction to Kolar's book.

8. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

Gee, I wonder if Wood thinks Bob Whitson and John Ramsey wro and published their books for “public notoriety†or “fame.†I'm betting "no.":cool:

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know, Elle. If we could switch it off, we would have left long ago.

I agree. Chief Kolar is a man with a set of steel balls.

Pardon my vulgar metaphor, but I was thinking today that Hunter, Lacy, and now Garnett have none. If they did, they'd have done what they took an oath to do, what they were elected to do, and what they should have done as good citizens, much less officers of the court.

I have been comtemplating putting two letters up here from the book. One is from Chief Kolar to the Governor, after Lacy ignored Kolar's written request to show HIS Power Point to Micheal Kane and others who originally investigated this case, with an actual intention of moving the case forward at long last, possibly to a resolution of some kind. Lacy not only didn't want that to happen, she attacked the Chief like he was some kind of criminal. She even vaguely, but clearly, threatened him with a lawsuit.

And that beotch had the nerve to take this case and bury it like JonBenet was not worthy of justice in this country because it would lead to Lacy's "friends" finally having to answer for what was done to her.

Oh, the evidence Kolar uncovers, reconsiders, and lays out with surgical precision like no investigator has been able to in this case, is stunning.

Lacy should have been kissing the man's feet.

Instead, she tried to bury HIM.

Ha. Dumb move, Mary "Karr" Lacy. Dumb move.

10. Learnin

Learnin Member

I received my book on Thursday and I must say it was well worth the wait.
    Tricia, you were absolutely correct about the tremendous importance of this book.

I'm about 2/3 of the way through and I must say that it clears up so many things for me. How many times have we wished that the police files would be opened up??? Well, this is the next best thing and maybe even better because Kolar does a fantastic job of interpreting human behavior because human behavior, in the absence of eyewitness or fingerprint, DNA matches, becomes one of the most important things in finding truth.

Kolar, IMO, is very astute at catching red flags as he sorts through the vast case material. Well, I have to finish the book but I just wanted to put my two cents in on the value of this book.

This case may never be prosecuted but the one thing we can do, with the aid of good people like Kolar, Thomas, et.al., is keep whittling away at the falsehoods and nonsense so that only fools could refuse to see that, like O.J., someone got away with murder.

11. heymom

heymom Member

My book should come today. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and waited 1.5 hours to see the doctor - if I'd had the book I could have made some good headway during that time! Oh, well. I can't wait to get started! The excerpts that KK has been posting have just served to tantalize!

12. Learnin

Learnin Member

You'll have to force yourself to put it down and take a rest. I'll finish mine tonight and then I'll start re-reading it again to try and digest all the info.

13. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

I'm waiting for a notification from Amazon to tell me my estimated delivery date. I'm 2/3 of the way through re-reading the Steve Thomas book, though, and I'm eagerly reading everything that is posted on here - when it arrives I have a feeling my family will have to feed and clean up after themselves for a few days :D

14. heymom

heymom Member

It's here!

My wait is finally over! I am holding the book in my hands right now. Cannot WAIT to start.

:read:

Just in the acknowledgments, he mentions a law firm right after he mentions his editor. That tells me that he had good legal advice about what was going into this book. So Lin Wood may be out of luck for any lawsuits he might feel inclined to file.

15. koldkase

You chose the right book to read before Kolar's. Don't be surprised if you end up feeling deja vu all over again.... :book:

16. Karen

Karen Member

Got my book today and have been reading all afternoon. All I can say is OMG.

There is one tidbit I'd like to discuss but it is revealing new never before known evidence (at least not to me) and I don't know if I should discuss it yet. I'm just not sure what I can say and if I should wait until everybody has the book.

Can someone please advise me?

17. koldkase

I think Wood and the Ramseys are finding themselves in a true dilemma: if they sue, Burke will be deposed under oath, and Kolar knows this case inside and out, as well as the law. It would be the best thing for the case, as I expect we'd get answers we're never going to see any other way.

Also, if they go on a lawsuit rampage against Kolar, it will sell more books than Kolar every dreamed of selling, probably getting that major network coverage that so far is missing. Kolar's book is very convincing about how the Ramseys, Lou Smit, and Mary Lacy lied with no remorse or conscience about the murder of JonBenet. This would hardly be better for the Ramseys.

If they say nothing, just dig in and wait for what is relatively a ripple in the case history, as time and patience have run down after 15 years and so many red herrings, then Kolar gets the last word.

We'll see.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Good points - it's between a rock and a hard place for the Ramseys and lawyers, for sure. Probably they will lay low and hope it goes away. I almost wish they WOULD sue!

19. koldkase

Um...are you saying what I posted were SPOILERS?! :eek:

Uh oh. Please don't tell Moab! She'll kill over spoilers! :fan:

Clearly I'm not the one to ask.

Because I'd say it's a book, people are reading it, and it's a true crime case, not fiction. We already know the ending, so to speak.

Full disclosure: I am a well-known bad influence who can get into a mess of trouble. :pirate:

Edited to add: Oh! I know! I know!

Put this in five point letters: SPOILER!! SPOILER!!Then post your questions/info?

20. Karen

Karen Member

No koldkase what you posted were absolutely NOT spoilers. They just served to tide us all over until we got our own book. They probably sold a few more books for Chief Kolar too since not everybody that reads here actively posts.

Can I PM you? This info I read today may only be new to me and I might be making a big deal out of something everybody already knows.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice