Who is "Holly?"

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Tricia, Sep 9, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Ginja I'm a nice guy most of the time, but when this happened I was shocked that grown women could be so immature that they would actually try to use law enforcement for forum games. I was astounded by that. Let's just say that they crossed the line and I've put some things in place whereas if such a thing occurs again, there will be an investigation and charges. You see, nobody in the past seemed to have to will to deal with this idiot the way they should have--but I do.

And regarding Mame being involved, I have some information that shows she and old Stupster were involved. And since they are two of the dumbest women, and most immature, on the internet, I wouldn't put it past them.

God I love caller ID.

2. Flashlight

Flashlight Member

BobC, Are you saying that some of these people actually called you to harrass you and didn't have the brains to block their caller ID? The more I learn about this case, the more astounded I am.

You seem to know quite a bit about the goings-on in Boulder. Maybe someday you can tell us more about it?

3. BobC

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. But if you think that's stupid, she called the police and told them I was threatening to kill her, and then she just started rambling about how she was a key witness in the CA Krebs double murder case! Now, this was a totally unrelated case into which she tried to inject herself, claiming she was related to this guy (she's not, but you know Nancy claims to be related to half the Western Hemisphere) and she even tried to implicate Boykin into it. She was found out almost immediately and got unceremoniously thrown out. Now how intelligent do you have to be to bring that case up, since she's on record there for making up lies to get involved? Smmmaaarrrrt.

You remember that part in her transcripts where she says her computer "was never confiscated by Law enforcement or anything...?"

Uh huh. Sure Nanc.

4. Flashlight

Flashlight Member

She seems to want to have no murder left unsolved, even if she has to solve it herself. I guess you have her number, in more ways than one.

Seriously, though. There are people who are so desperate for attention that they confess or become "witnesses" in famous crimes. This poor woman witnessed nothing in the Ramsey murder, or anything else, I suspect.

5. Ginja

Ginja Member

Stupid is, as stupid....

I don't believe for a nanosecond that Nancy is as stupid as she lets on. She does her research first and makes sure she has some documentation to get her to a certain point.

People who will go out of their way to beg, borrow, steal and lie aren't as delusional as they'd like us to believe.

She shouldn't be let off the hook. She knew exactly what she was doing through all of this and like Mame, Morgan and the others, she should be held accountable for her actions.

6. BobC

I agree 100%.

7. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I have a little trouble understanding how a person (or persons) who interject themselves into a police investigation with untrue information and/or charges are not prosecuted. In Fairfax County VA, people are arrested and tried frequently for 1) impeading an investigation; 2) lying to law enforcement officers; 3) obstruction of justice. I personally know of two cases in the county in the past year (there probably were more, but I've spent much time in NC) - 1) a man was prosecuted for obstruction of justice when he lied to police about a gang-related shooting and 2) a woman was prosecuted for lying about being kidnapped.

How is it, Ginja & BobC, that Krebs and her "team" are just ignored?

8. BobC

Well Jameson is still at large, running rampant, so you know its safe to say nobody ever gets arrested for interfering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice