Who Ordered an American Girl Doll, in the Name of JonBenet, on January 1st 1997?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ok, wait a minute. There are a few posts on this thread claiming the package was delivered by USPS. USPS is the United States Postal Service, not UPS or United Parcel Service. I can guarantee you no mailman showed up at AG's business office on New Year's Day with a COD package. The US Postal Service does not accept COD deliveries and the mailman would not deliver his own grandmother's estate check for millions of dollars to himself on a holiday. So it had to be UPS or some other type of parcel delivery service.

My research at the UPS website reveals that UPS does indeed accept COD deliveries. I do not know if Pleasant Company accepts COD orders. Upon the presumption they do, especially for a repeat customer, which at this time the Ramseys/Paughs already would be, I could accept this as a reasonable explanation for a COD order to be paid upon UPS delivery.

What's bothering me is the date. Was anyone at the call center in Wilmot or the distribution center in Middleton on New Year's Day 1997 to receive an order, and who had the authority to accept a COD order? Possible but not probable.

Even if this COD order was placed and accepted on January 1, 1997, was anyone in the distribution center to process the order so it shipped out the same day? Unlikely. Most businesses who do heavy retail shipping like Pleasant Co. has an account with UPS that includes several daily pick up and delivery times. It would seem unlikely that one of those routine pick up times would be scheduled on New Year's Day. So if this shipment left the Middleton distribution center on New Year's Day, it was a special handling only, not a routine order, authorization, processing, shipping and delivery. That would require an awful lot of money to Pleasant Co., along with some considerable insider favors, to make that happen. Possible but not probable.

But if the improbable did happen at the Pleasant Co. on this special order, UPS does offer SonicAir service that guarantees same day delivery. But the cost is almost $200, in addition to the COD expense. And the cost of same day delivery, and there was probably even more shipping expense since it was a holiday delivery, would have far exceeded the cost of the darn doll itself. Either whomever placed this order had a ton of money to spend on something very sentimental, New Year's Day held some incredible significance, or someone was in a helluva hurry to get that doll.

Of course, if the order was placed by mail some time much before Jan. 1, 1997, even as a COD order specifying ordinary shipping methods, there is no way UPS would arbitrarily choose to deliver a COD package to a business address on New Year's Day unless there was special delivery instructions. It would be held over for a Jan. 2nd delivery unless extra money was paid for holiday delivery. And again, that would be a huge sum just to get it there on New Year's Day, when most businesses, especially the AG-type, are closed tight.

And remember that all UPS delivery slips require a contact phone number so that the delivery person can call ahead to ensure someone is at the delivery address to receive the package. This would be extra important for a COD delivery. So if the delivery date is indeed New Year's Day and to a business address, I guarantee you the UPS delivery person called AG's offices and spoke with someone to ensure receipt and payment.

There is something definitely hinky about the timing of this order and delivery, as well as the payment method. Someone should call UPS to see if there is an historical record of some kind on this shipment and who signed for it. Of course, whomever did could have used a phoney name as well. But that someone would have had to have been physically in the AG office on whatever date the COD package was delivered with money order/cashier's check in hand. If the delivery date is indeed New Year's Day, who could have been in the AG office to receive and pay for it? I don't know about "ordinary" people, but we workaholics don't even go into the office on New Year's Day.

Someone also needs to call Pleasant Co. to see if they accept COD orders.

It would also be very interesting if someone could research DOI, the Ramseys' various TV appearances, and their depos and police interview transcripts to see if either or both of them have ever mentioned whether Patsy or John were at the AG offices within 2-3 weeks after Dec. 26, 1996.

2. sue

sue Member

Pleasant Company has been owned by Mattel since 1998, so the answers might be very different now than they were in 1997.
    I found a Pleasant Company timeline:
    http://www.americangirl.com/corp/html/aboutpc.html

Some of the highlights that might be important here are:
      New living history programs launched, including Felicity in Williamsburg and the Kirsten at Gammelgarden tour.
      americangirl.com goes online.
      American Girl Place, Pleasant Company's first retail and entertainment site, opens in downtown Chicago. (so, there was absolutely no place to get the dolls except by having them sent to you before that opened)
      Ameliaâ„¢ joins the American Girl family.
      Backpack Books launched.
      American Girls Short Storiesâ„¢ published.
      History Mysteries and A. G. Fiction novels launch for older girls 10 & up.
      Daughters newsletter debuts for parents of adolescent girls.
      A. G. Gear is relaunched with a stand-alone catalogue and new fresh Looks and Lifestyle accessories.
      American Girl's e-store goes live.
      DeForest, Wisconsin, becomes home to a new warehouse and distribution facility.
    I don't know if this means you could not order from american girls.com or if it just means there was a new website. Mattel bought Pleasant Company in 1998, so this might just be an enhanced website under Mattel.

3. VP

VP Member

Someone also needs to call Pleasant Co. to see if they accept COD orders.

Deja - I did call AGD last night before I posted - they do not accept C.O.D. orders...money orders have to be sent through regular mail, or, over night if I wanted faster delivery. Processing and shipping are done during regular business days and hours. The call center is open extended hours and days, however. Again, I was told that once the MO was received, it would take 24 hours to process and then 5-7 business days to deliver to Boulder, Colorado. They deliver USPS or UPS, period. Of course this may have been a different story, as far as who they used for delivery, in early 1997. I don't think it would make any difference to the timeline though.

Deja - you said they may have done a C.O.D. order for special customers who had ordered from them before - that would mean there would be verifiable information associated with a regullar customer attached to the order - so far all Jahazafat has told us is the doll was ordered by and delivered to "JonBenet."

Then there is the money order aspect. Money orders cannot necassarily be traced back to the person making the purchase, but they can definitely be traced back to the bank or store that sold it to the purchaser. If the doll arrived in Boulder within DAYS of JonBenet's murder, I think that whomever sold the money order to John or Patsy Ramsey would definitely remember the transaction. Would they have asked someone else to buy the money order for them? Maybe, but that might seem a titch odd - wealthy people have credit cards and checks and direct bank transactions, they don't go to the local Zip-in-and-Out to buy $85.00 money orders....especially after their daughter has been murdered and cops are watching their every move.

Before I can wrap my simple mind around the duct tape or the ligature coming from the AG doll, I have to get the timeline for the purchase and delivery of the doll to make sense. If and when it does make sense to me, I then have to wonder who would have the strength to yank the cord from the doll, and then take the time to emove the hardware that holds the cord/string/elastic to the limbs of the doll in place - and then fashion a garrotte. There are a whole set of instructions to remove the cord from the doll - someone posted them somewhere on this thread.

Then I have to look at the fact that the ligature and garrotte found on JonBenet were nylon and the cord in the AG doll is elastic covered by a form of cotton material.

The duct tape? Maybe, but there would still be a roll of it somewhere in the Ramsey home since it would have been Patsy who tore or cut a piece to put on the doll in the first place. The size of the piece is another factor - the duct tape found on the floor of the cellar room was 2" in diameter - would this have really held the two cords on the doll in place while a child brushed the doll's hair? The AG people recommended stitching the cord inside the doll - at least that is what I was told by the AG phone operator last night. Of course I didn't call back over and over until I got a different answer - so it's possible someone else may have told me to use duct tape.

Please don't think I am by any means calling Jahazafat a liar, or delusional, because I am not. I believe she is definitely passionate about what she feels is evidence that has not been investigated by BPD or the DA's office. I think someone should have gotten back to her or her father with answers to their questions - and the fact that they didn't, makes the matter seem even more suspicious to her. I am simply playing devil's advocate for the sake of argument - and to try and make sense of it myself. So, please Jahazafat, don't take offense - none is meant.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Some aspects of this case are so confusing. I think we all want to get at the truth thoug.

5. sue

sue Member

The cord in the neck of the doll that holds the head in place is basically a drawstring in a channel. Once you untie the 2 or 3 knots that hold it shut, it requires no strength to pull it out (no more than pulling a drawstring out of a pair of drawstring pants or a shoelace out of a shoe).
    There are 2 different types of cord in the doll. The one that holds the head on is a soft, woven cord. It looks like it's made of cotton. It has no elastic and is just used to hold the cloth body onto the head. It has to be pliable and non-stretchy to hold the head on.
    The cloth covered elastic cord is used to attach the legs and arms on. It has to be stretchy to allow them to move and hold position. You would not need much strength to get it out, just time to take off the head by untieing the neck cord and then take some stuffing out of the body to get to the cord. That leg/arm doesn't match any of the cord used in the crime though, so it doesn't matter how easy or hard it is to get out.
    I think it's kind of weird that no duct tape was found in the house.Don't most people have a roll here or there.
    I don't understand what you mean about the duct tape not being able to hold the cords.

6. VP

VP Member

Timeline Information for the Ramsey's - days after JonBenet was killed:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...htm+"patsy+ramsey"+++duct+tape&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
    December 27, 1996

COURIC: And yet when they asked you to go to the police station on December 27th, you basically refused.

Mr. RAMSEY: We--let's clarify that. By this time, the house we were staying in was surrounded by cameras and reporters and photographers. And I said, 'Can't you please come here? We can't leave this house now.'
    snip
    Mr. RAMSEY: Patsy would have had to have been taken out on a stretcher.
    Ms. RAMSEY: I had to remind them.

Mr. RAMSEY: She could hardly walk.

Ms. RAMSEY: I was...

COURIC: Were you on medication at that time?

Ms. RAMSEY: I was. I was--I mean, I just can't describe to you how I was. I had lost the most precious thing in the world to me. And I was in no condition to go anywhere. I couldn't even talk hardly.

From ACR Timeline:
    1996-12-27 (--) Ramseys staying with John/Barbara Fernie family. (DOI pg24)
    1996-12-27 (--) John Ramsey says he and Patsy interviewed together by Arndt (DOI pg259)
    1996-12-27 (--) John Ramsey says he was interviewed several hours by Linda Arndt (DOI pg259)
    1996-12-27 (--) Police wanted Ramsey at police station but Patsy too sick (DOI pg259)
    1996-12-27 (--) Ramseys offered to talk with police at John Fernies' house (DOI pg259)
    1996-12-28 (--) Ramseys staying with John/Barbara Fernie family. (DOI pg24)
    1996-12-28 (--) Denver department store sent funeral clothing for Patsy Ramsey (DOI pg34)
    1996-12-28 (--) Ramseys meet attorneys Bryan Morgan and Patrick Burke at Fernies' (DOI pg3
    1996_12-29 (--) Ramseys flew to Georgia, in a private jet, piloted by John Ramsey. (VanityFair)
    1996-12-29 (R) JonBenet Ramsey's body was released to family (PR#4) *
    1996-12-29 (N) Private services: St. John's Episcopal Church in Boulder **
    12/30/1996 - Ramseys are still in Atlanta
    On January 31 they buried JonBenet in Atlanta
    January 1, 1997 the Ramseys do the CNN Interview in Atlanta.
    They did not return to Boulder until January 3.
    January 4, Patsy gives a handwriting sample
    January 5, John Ramsey gives handwriting sample

Speaking of handwriting samples - If there is a money order connected to a doll purchased after the murder, I would love to see the handwriting or printing on the front of it! A copy would have been easily obtained by investigators through the Money Order company.

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Jahazafat, back in the good ole days of JusticeWatch, this is what we did. Someone would bring a theory or piece of potential evidence to the forum and, if there were no flamers, we'd dissect it from every angle to test it's validity. Basically, the same goes on here at FFJ. We're all glad I'm sure that you finally came out with your suspicions and experience and hope that you don't take offense to our putting it under the microscope for examination. Please don't think that you need to defend yourself or your suspicions in the process either. Most of us are more cerebral than emotional, so may come across a bit harsh without meaning anything, k?

None of us can validate what may have happened at the doll company in 1996-1997 so any suggestions or claims based on that particular issue will probably remain unresolved. I would like to hear from someone in the BPD whether this doll angle was ever investigated. Until then, I just don't see the possibility of a one-day COD special order to Boulder and, according to VP's post of Ramsey whereabouts on a timeline, they weren't even in Boulder around or on New Year to receive that delivery. Of course, someone else could have been appointed but......

I truly don't think there is sufficient cord made in the doll to provide for the amount used and found at the crime scene, but I heartily agree that testing should be done on all the fibers. But even if some of the crime scene fibers match anything on any of those dolls, there is a reasonable explanation for how JB came to have them on her so I'm not sure how powerful this evidence could be.

Also, I think it's quite reasonable and logical to assume that the ligature cord and the duct tape probably came from storage boxes of Christmas decorations that the Ramseys testified were in the little room, or else from the many artificial Christmas trees stored in the room as well. Just 3 weeks before the murder, there were numerous people in that little room as well as other areas of the basement, Rev. Hoverstock included, unpacking Christmas decorations and putting them up inside and outside the home. It is even reasonable to believe that some of the exterior decorations could have been passed through the little basement window to decorators outside who then put them up in the yard or on the house. This would be a more likely scenario for the duct tape (which could have been sealing storage boxes), the rope (which could have fastened artificial trees), Lou Smit's packing peanuts (unless he was referring to his groin) and various leaves around the basement. We could also include whatever shoe prints were discovered down there as well.

8. VP

VP Member

Lou Smit's packing peanuts (unless he was referring to his groin)

Oh no you di'nt, lmao. :wyban:

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

VP, couldn't resist. Don't hand me any more cocktails! :eek:

Please please don't ban me, WY. I promise I'll put a leash on it! :tipsy: :booty: :bow:

10. sue

sue Member

I think this thread brings up 3 different issues that are all connected to the American Girl doll, but are separate issues that stand alone. Each issue has the same 4 questions attached to it (that are separate too). The questions are:
    1) Is it possible?
    2) Who could have done it?
    3) Why?
    4) Can it be proved?

The 3 issues are:
    • Could the tape used in the crime have come from the AG doll?
    • Could the cord used in the crime have come from the AG doll?
    • Did someone order a replacement AG after the crime?
    Then (at least from my standpoint and what I know of the true facts), here are what I see as the answers:

* Could the tape used in the crime have come from the AG doll?
    Is it possible?
    I think, yes. It is reasonable for someone to use duct tape to hold the neck cords on the doll out of the way when playing with it. Even if no one at American Girl told someone to do it, it is a common sense solution to a problem. The tape has some fibers on it that might possibly have come from an AG doll (tan fibers might have come from the doll's torso, white that might have come from the cord). Other fibers might have also come from the doll's clothing - blue skirt and hat, blue cape, red cotton ribbons (a woven ribbon, not satin) in doll's hair or from red cotton cordoroy cover on Molly's bed [Note: I have no knowledge of whether JB had one of these beds]. The tape found with the body was apparently not that sticky.
    Who could have done it? Since the tape on the doll would not be visible without removing the doll's clothing, it had to be someone who knew the tape was there. So, it obviously points away from an intruder.
    Why? If tape was needed during the middle of the night, this could have been a source. If the tape was only holding the cord close to the doll's body, it would not be missed if it was removed.
    Can it be proved? From looking at my own dolls, there are several different (but very similar) materials used for the body and the neck cord. unless the original doll(s) were available, probably the best you could do is to contact the manufacturer (www.gotz.com , who made the dolls for American Girl) and find out if they have any records of materials used.

* Could the cord used in the crime have come from the AG doll?
    Is it possible?
    Probably not. When I looked at the pictures of the garrote and then looked at the neck cord in some of my AG dolls, it was really creepy how close it looked. The length of cord in each doll varies, but it seems that there is only about an 18-22 inch continous lenght of cord holding the doll's head on. It appears from this thread: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5801 that the garrote cord is longer than that. So, unless there is some hidden "joining" of threads from 2 dolls in the garotte, the doll cord could not have been used to make the garrote.
    Who? and Why? Would again point toward it being used because it was readily available and points away from an intruder.
    Can it be proved? Would be the same answer as the tape.

* Did someone order a replacement AG after the crime?
    Is it possible?
    A lot depends on the delivery date of the doll. A Jan 1 delivery date is problematic for a lot of reasons. If Jan 1 is the date the order was inputted into the system, that would make more sense. But as a delivery date (especially to a business address), it doesn't make sense.
    Who could have done it? Since it was apparently paid for with a money order, there is no name connected to the payment. I know (because I ordered some things during that time period and had them delivered to my Mother in Laws house) that you could have an AG item delivered a different address than it was ordered from. A lot of posts have pointed out that the parents could not have bought a money order and sent it to AG because the parents were being too closely watched. But, someone else could have easily done it at their request. Or, if not ordered by the family, it could be someone doing it to send the family a message (but that would point away from an intruder too (unless an intruder used the doll(s) in the crime), because the person sending it would have needed to know that the doll was significant to the family.
    Why?The only reason I can think of is that the doll was needed to "replace" one that was used in the crime. But, the "use" of the doll must not have been readily visible to the investigators or the dolls from the house would have been collected by the police.
    Can it be proved? Probably not. A money order could not be traced to a person, but could be traced to the store that sold it. Probably not 8 years later though. At this point, the sale could also probably not be traced because of the amount of time that that has passed and because the Pleasant Company was sold to Mattel in 1998.

11. VP

VP Member

Reply from AGD Customer Service

Dear American Girl® Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail. We do not suggest altering the neck string
    in any way. Sewing a stitch into the cloth body of the doll could tear
    the cloth. Duct tape would most certainly damage the doll and decrease any future value for a collector. We suggest wrapping the string around the doll's neck while
    brushing the doll's hair.

If you need additional assistance, please call our Customer Service
    Department at the toll-free number below.

Thank you for your interest in American Girl®!

Sincerely,

American Girl® Customer Service
    Phone: 1-800-845-0005 or 608-831-5210
    Fax: 608-828-4790
    Available Monday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Central Time

Original Message Follows:
    -------------------------

I am wondering if there is any way I can hide the string on the back of my daughter's doll so that she can comb her hair. I've been told to duct tape it under the clothing, or sew a small stitch in the material. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vxxxx Pxxx

12. sue

sue Member

I'm not disagreeing with the AG official suggestion received by email, but I know from other boards on totally other subjects that the "official" answer given by email in 2005 might differ from the "official" answer given in 1996. And, it may also be different than an answer given on the phone by an individual.
    (If you want to test it out, go to a Forum about Disney World and ask about the rules for refillable mugs, pool hopping or whether 5 people can sleep in a room that lists 4 as the occupancy. Better put on your flame proof suit before asking though).

13. princessmer8

princessmer8 Member

Here is my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I have the Samantha and Molly AG dolls. They were purchased in the early 90s. I can definetly see why someone would be advised to duct tape the strings down as they did get in the way of dressing the doll and brushing the dolls hair. I don't really see how wrapping the cord around the dolls neck would help b/c it seems to me that the cords would still get tangled in the brush and clothing. I am going to take a better look at my dolls the next time I go to my mothers house. My sister has an AG doll from around 1996 I am going to ask her for the correct date and see if I notice any differences between my doll and hers. I will also look at the accessories to see if I can come up with any other "clues."

I don't know what to say about the doll sent to JRs work. It would be important to know if this doll was identical to one that JBR already had or not. If a doll had been used in the killing I don't know why the Ramsey's would buy a new one to replace it. I hardly think that anyone would remember the doll or question it being gone.

My Samatha doll's hair got very ratty - so ratty that I couldn't make it nice again through combing. We sent her to the AG "Doll Hospital" when I got her back she was in a white box with a hospital gown and a tiny "get well soon" balloon. Her hair was shiny and curly again. I am sure that they just took out the old head and gave her a new one.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Princessmer8!

My two cents worth.

Duct tape was used on the back of the doll. Patsy used the duct tape from the doll on JBR's mouth.

Knowing that the duct tape came from the doll, Aunt Pam was asked to include the doll in her raid of the home. Patsy probably said it reminded her of JBR or they wanted it for the funeral. Some excuse was invented.

Realizing that the cops might want the doll back for testing the Ramseys ordered a replacement doll in JBR's name. That way if it was ever discovered they could deny anything about it and claim it was someone's idea of a sick joke.

The original doll where the duct tape came from was destroyed. Another doll was ordered so the Ramseys could cover their a$$ if the cops wanted the doll back to test it for some reason.

I think the Ramseys were in major cover your a$$ mode and did many things they didn't need to. They had no idea what the cops knew or what they were going to do.

That's my two cents worth.

15. sue

sue Member

I don't remember seeing the advice to hold the cord down with masking tape before I read it here, but the idea definately came to me as a way to keep that cord out of the way.
    You are right. I know that if you sent the doll in with ratty hair, they just replaced the whole head. That happened to my nieces and I used to work with someone whose mom worked for Pleasant Company.

Tricia, how would I go about posting a picture? I meant to take some pictures of my Molly doll (from about 1988 or 89) and some of my girl's more recent dolls, but I haven't done it yet.

16. Tricia

It's easy. When you hit reply scroll down and you will see a box that says "manage attachments." Click on that and follow the instructions. If you need more help email me at tgrif@xmission.com

17. princessmer8

princessmer8 Member

Just out of Curiosity

Just out of curiosity I e-mailed American Girl to see if I would get a different reply as to what I should do about the string here is what they told me:

Dear Meredith,

Thank you for your e-mail. The string that you are referring to is what we call the neck string. We do not recommend that you cut the strings.
    It is used to attach the head to the doll's body. All of our dolls are made this way and the neck string is supposed to be outside of the doll's body, not tucked in. Manufacturing our dolls in this way allows us to easily replace the head and make any other repairs that may be necessary. Most of our customers find that the string can easily be
    hidden underneath the clothing of their doll.

Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

To Whom It May Concern:
    Is there anything I can do with the "stings" at the back of the neck on my doll? They make brushing my doll's hair difficult and they get stuck in her clothing. Can I cut them off?
    Thanks
    Meredith

If I had really needed an answer to this question I would have been kind of ticked off because they didn't give me a solution. I already said that the strings got in the way of the clothing and they recommended tucking them into the clothing - duh! :gum:

18. princessmer8

princessmer8 Member

Another AG E-Mail

I replied and asked them specifically about taping the strings down. Here is what I got ...

Dear Meredith,

Thank you for your e-mail. You may tape or sew the neck strings, if you wish; however, we do not recommend sewing the strings because the doll's cloth torso could become damaged.

Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Thanks for the reply. It is ok if I tape or sew the strings to the dolls back?
    -----Original Message-----
    From: AG Correspondence [mailto:im_catalog_cs@americangirl.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 3:00 PM
    To: Meredith Fahey
    Subject: Re: Strings on Doll
    Dear Meredith,
    Thank you for your e-mail. The string that you are referring to is what we call the neck string. We do not recommend that you cut the strings.
    It is used to attach the head to the doll's body. All of our dolls are made this way and the neck string is supposed to be outside of the doll's body, not tucked in. Manufacturing our dolls in this way allows us to easily replace the head and make any other repairs that may be necessary. Most of our customers find that the string can easily be
    hidden underneath the clothing of their doll.
    Sincerely,
    American Girl(r) Customer Service
    Available Monday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Central Time Original Message Follows:
    To Whom It May Concern:
    Is there anything I can do with the "stings" at the back of the neck on my doll? They make brushing my doll's hair difficult and they get stuck in her clothing. Can I cut them off?
    Thanks
    Meredith

So obviously the answer you get from customer service just depends on who you are speaking to or e-mailing. I think that it is very possible that if Patsy had called AG cust. serv. about the strings she was told to tape them down. OR maybe a friend of Patsy's called AG about the strings on her own daughter's and was told to tape them down and she reccomended the tip to Patsy ???

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I was just re-reading this thread and reviewed the AG site for the Samantha doll. One of the accessories available is a mohair teddy bear.

Makes me wonder if testing can be done to distinguish mohair from beaver hair.

http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag/AG_pagestyle?catid=376033&groupid=359047

Also found it kind of interesting that the Samantha doll is the one who has the following description: Samantha looks like a sophisticated city girl in her cape of Black Watch plaid. It’s trimmed with a navy soutache braid and ties with a silk cord. When she goes skating in Central Park, slip her plaid gaiters over her shoes to keep her legs warm.

http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag/AG_pagestyle?catid=376100&groupid=359150

My books are packed but hadn't JonBenét and Patsy taken a recent "mother-daughter" trip to New York and gone ice skating? Just seems that many of the gifts Patsy gave JonBenét held a deeper message than one might initially think.

Samantha also has another interesting outfit: Samantha’s Talent Show Dress
    Samantha has to look grown-up for the big talent show—after all, she organized it herself! Her elegant rose-colored dress* has a lacy yoke and delicate rosettes, and a wide satin ribbon keeps her hair neat.

http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag/AG_pagestyle?catid=376023&groupid=392444

20. Tricia

Yes they did JR. Patsy wrote about it in DOI.

I think this is one of the more interesting discussions we have ever had at FFJ. Very frustrating too because from what I understand the D.A's office had all the proper info about this situation. Shockingly, nothing was done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice