Why do other posters....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Not unless someone twirls something shiny when they are in mid-sentence. ;)

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Or like Reagan in the Exorcist.... I can picture Jams turning green, spinning her head and vomiting out a conversation with her alter.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I see that Joejam is now flooding other forums with threads complaining about FFJ and RiverRat in particular. They'll love that!

4. Jayelles

Wouldn't it be funny if Janet McReynolds investigated Evening2 and wrote a series or articles speculating about E2's involvement in the ramsey murder on the Internet?

I wonder if E2 would be cool about that?

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

JoeJam would love to come back here - shall we reactivate it so that it's many questions can be put to the test?!

6. Elle

Elle Member

What species is joejam RiverRat? Dog, cat or monkey? Would he be that little dog that was on the clip of Montel saying "I wuv you!" :)

7. Jayelles

Yes - she has been complainng that she is unable to post here and that all she wants to do is ask questions. Maybe she should be given another chance?

8. heymom

heymom Member

I don't need any toejam, thank you!

9. RiverRat

Oh, come on.....a one day pass could help clear up JJ's questions. Just don't be so horrible! :devil:

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Is the Rat wanting a little toy to play with? :winkaway:

MESSAGE TO JOEJAM/JOEJAME -

1. Quit your whining. You were banned for trashing FFJ at every forum you could find, NOT for asking questions or having a different opinion.

2. NO forum will let you go around and bad-mouth it while allowing you the privilege of membership and posting.

3. When you were asked if you were the same JoeJam/JoeJame who was ripping FFJ at other forums, you acted like you didn't know what we were talking about, then turned around and did it again.

4. We don't tolerate back-stabbers.

5. You made the choice to denegrate FFJ before you were banned here. You brought it on yourself by deciding to attack FFJ publicly at other forums first.

6. If you truly didn't understand why you were banned (which really beggars belief), then you should have e-mailed the mods and discussed it with them instead of running to every forum you could find and saying you were banned for asking questions and having a different opinion ... because that is not the truth.

7. The truth is that you FIRST attacked FFJ repeatedly and without reason, and THEN you were banned.

8. If you really want to be reinstated and have the privilege of posting here, you need to quit trashing FFJ at other forums and tell the truth of why you were banned. Then e-mail the mods for their verdict.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And to solve the issue of your not knowing how to contact us, try:

webmaster@forumsforjustice.org

The only obstacle left in your way is the metal detector!

12. heymom

heymom Member

Hey, Moab, you know that metal plate in hir head is going to set off the detector every time! Let alone what s/he's packin'...

:)
    :violin:

13. RiverRat

Tell me how you really feel, Cher and Moab!

:survivor:

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:gomods:

:jclap:

:clap:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why does this jjam want to post here, anyway? She/he obviously thinks we're a bad forum. She/he never stops complaining about us. So exactly WHAT is the logic going on here? "I can't stand that forum...and they won't let me post there!"

And we're supposed to play ignorant and welcome her/him into our small community of posters? I don't think so.... And WHY would anyone with "jam" in her/his hat ever expect to get in here to start with? I thought that was darn generous of the admin to start with. :troll:

RiverRat and Moab...PYRATES! :pirate: :pirate:

:survivor:

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That is EXACTLY JoeJam's logic.

Maybe she thinks FFJ members don't read at other forums and so would not know of her back-stabbing comments. Perhaps she thought she could trash us out of one side of her mouth, and then act all innocent and post here with the other.

17. Show Me

I'm glad some of you keep track of the trolls to be.

JoeJam (what a name) reminds me of a neighbor who complains constantly about you and your home, then is peod when you don't invite them into your house.

18. heymom

heymom Member

And gossips maliciously about you to the other neighbors, but is all smiley and nice to your face.

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

joejam reminds me of Homer Simpson in that episode about the Stonecutters- "Why don't those stupid idiots let me in their crappy club for jerks?" :laughup:

-Tea

20. Show Me

Perfect quote!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice