Why do other posters....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ramseys never think of anyone else...always me, me, me.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think what we may have in John and Patsy Ramsey is two sociopaths who met up and became a match made in :devil:

Think about it: contrary to the MISINFORMATION being now distributed at topix.com, Patsy Ramsey's parents were not rich when she was growing up. They might have been comfortably middle class, maybe saved some money, but rich? Not even. If anyone had any money in this gang, I'd think it was John's father, who had an important position in the aeronautics regulation industry up North, didn't he?

But John and Patsy were able to claw their way to the top of their small business world. Why do I say "claw"? Because John merged his little struggling company with two other small businesses and moved it all to Boulder; within a very short period of time, Lockheed owned it and John was the CEO. What happened to the other two guys who went in with John? Did they just bow out nicely and say Ciao, baby? I don't have the facts, and I have never seen either of these "left behind" men say anything about it, so I'm just guessing, using common sense after observing John and Patsy Ramsey lie for 10 years about so many things in the murder of JonBenet: John fired his own mother-in-law from his Atlanta office, but he had another employee do it for him; John lives very well, keeping his plane, suing his way back to his fortune (IF he ever lost it, as he claimed, and I don't believe for one minute that $Golden Parachute$ that he got when he was fired during the Lockheed sale of AG, no doubt worth MILLION$, was all spent on lawyers); John will always be guilty of abandoning his murdered child at the very LEAST when the Ramseys ran from Boulder and obstructed the investigation into the murder; John infamously refused to pay their legal bills they racked up on Burke's behalf, money owed and for which the lawyer had to sue to get paid. Patsy was right there all the way. They both went on TV and lied, lied, lied, and lied some more; they used religion as a mask that worked quite well, for some simple minds, to preach their INNOCENCE, all while condoning the public character assassinations and false accusations made against many, many other truly innocent people by their shills, who saw a good thing and went for it--publicity money cannot buy, all for the cheap declarations of the Ramseys' innocence and selling of the case down the river.

Nobody with a conscience could do these things with a straight face, in front of a camera, for a decade. John and Patsy have/had NO PROBLEM doing it. Sociopaths, IMO.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You are right KK

They are ruthless people, with an outer shell they thought nobody would or could ever penetrate

The spin can go on forever, but the facts will always show them to be liars and selfish people who think of nobody but themselves, always.

What happened to hit a nerve today is the donation I sent to the cancer society requested by the family of a co worker who recently passed away. It immediately struck me that when JonBenet died, they started their own "foundation" which apparently only benefited the Ramseys and no other children, save for the 1000 dollars Patsy was shamed into sending after Tricia busted her on LKL

When Patsy died, once again, they began the begging to their newest "foundation" for Patsy.

Not once, never, nada, never never never did the Ramseys ever ask that donations be made to either children's charities in the name of JonBenet, NOR did they ask for donations to be made to any cancer foundations in Patsy's name when Patsy died.

No, no no; they had to hawk Patsy's paintings and once again start a "foundation" that surely, as Why_Nut has proven, will only benefit the Ramseys' wallet.

The RST will be the first to tell you we can't compare the Ramseys to the Walsh family or the Klaas family as not everyone is cut out to do charity work. I can't argue with that philosophy, BUT they did choose to go into charity work; only the charity begins at the Ramsey home and goes no further. :loser: :loser:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, excellent observation, Barbara. You're absolutely right. ANOTHER Ramsey scam that they can make excuses about forever, but in truth, they used their book to pay on their legal fees and that's all that happened there, according to John Ramsey on LKL during his political campaign. Bless Tricia's heart, she did bust them, didn't she? Patsy turned red and you saw the mask slip. Her eyes were on fire! Then she illustrated what the Ramseys are so good at, what Patsy did the night of the murder: Patsy made up a story right on the spot about a donation being made to a camp for kids. hahaha Too bad she didn't think anyone would follow-up two weeks later and notice SHE HADN'T DONATED ANYTHING to this camp, according to THE DIRECTOR. Patsy was FORCED to then run out and PAY THE DONATION! hahaha Those little campsters should be thanking TRICIA for that donation, for without her putting the Ramseys' feet to the fire, it would NEVER have happened.

But there was Patsy, able to jump in, under pressure, and COMPOSE such a lie in a matter of seconds, while John stuttered around about the lack of donations and such. Which simply proved that John LIED to Thomas and Larry King AND the viewers when he'd said years earlier their book profits were going to CHARITY. What a team! Patsy writing FICTION on the spot to cover-up a leeedle problem, while John stalled and dodged. It's a pattern that we've seen...oh...SOMEWHERE...before, isn't it?

5. Show Me

Oh man what a classic moment in Ramspindom! I thought John was going to have a stroke, didn't know if it was Patsy's lie on tv or the thought of losing $1,000 to 'gasp' a REAL charity!

6. Show Me

Boy did you nail it Barbara!

Ramsey charities are nothing more than SCAMS!

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Sometimes I just have to shake my head with a little chuckle, wondering, with all their wealth, WHO they hired and consulted with for public relations moves.

It seems every single public announcement, interview, etc. has been in poor taste, reeking of ME, ME, ME RAMSEY, RAMSEY, RAMSEY.

How easy could it have been for the Ramseys to help their public image without having to do any hard work at all. To their credit, and even more they could have spun into their fabrications of good, Christian people, would have been a statement in every conversation asking people to donate to any children's or cancer charity or even the public's charity of choice in honor of Patsy or JonBenet. They spoke of all the people and organizations that were so wonderful when Patsy was being treated for her cancer and the wonderful people and religious people they interviewed with. Any one of these religious institutions would have been glad to receive funds in the name of the Ramseys

Not once have they ever asked for anything that wasn't for their own selfish egos. Even the lousy $1000 they were shamed into donating was to a camp where JonBenet won some title (can't remember off hand).

They are so transparent it boggles my mind when I listen to the staunch defenders of Ramsey perfection

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hahaha, how many times have I read something like that? Too many.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Good Grief - Idiocy...

Everyone knows that joejam has an obsession with FFJ. She has made post after post, thread after thread to moan about FFJ.

(Yet another)
    So she/he starts this thread and when Riverrat posts this>>

joejam throws her hands up in mock indignation claiming:-

Now - why refer specifically to FFJ if she's only making a general comment about forums being slow?

Why mention "the guttah" is she's only makeing an innocent comment about forums being slow in general?

I know, I know - don't feed the trolls :)

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

tjoejam sounds more and more like Imon trying not to sound like Imon.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Welcome back you sicko! Glad you are feeling a bit better.

12. Watching You

Tanks, Moab.

I took a jaunt to the swamp and started reading one of jams' responses to some guy. I couldn't take it, had to get out of there. That woman has to be one of the most bone-headed, not to mention stupid people I've ever come across. If I had to listen to that slop in RL, I'd have to either get up and leave or slap the speaker off the podium. UGH.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Stay away from the swamp...

That is probably where you got sick...whatsamattawitchu???

14. Watching You

Hahaha, I guess I just like banging my head against the wall once in a while. That's what I feel like doing when I read those stupid posts of hers.

15. Jayelles

Did you see where on of your posts was "stolen"?

16. Watching You

No. Which one? I've had my quota of BS for a whole month just reading her stupidity this morning.

17. Jayelles

It wasn't jameson who "stole" it. It was Keona Wright.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID77/60.html She posted it at CTV too and on her own forum.

18. Watching You

Never heard of Keona Wright - probably jameson under a new hat, haha.

The way I look at it, the only time they get anything over there that makes any sense is when they steal our posts. They only look more ridiculous when they try to mock our sensible posts, you know.

19. Watching You

Okay, I don't see the post that was stolen. Where is it?

Nevermind. I had forgotten I wrote that post. That poster stole my post - she plagurized it, in fact, and used it as her own. What a loser.

Jameson, the BORG post was mine. I did not post it on your public forum; it was plagurized from FFJ.

20. Watching You

Jayelles, do you have a link to the CTV post?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice