Why is Ramsey Running? Need all thoughts.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Even more interesting:

Sydney Barrows donated $50.00 to John Ramsey's campaign according to Candy. In addition, Lin Wood, Haddon, Bynum, et al all donated $500.00 to JR.

Gee, no donations from all their friends like the Stines, etc.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

See!

I knew that the Hoffmans were supporters of the Ramseys. Darnay SUCKED in the courtroom on purpose.

IMO-
    RR

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hmmmmm

Now I am wondering if it's a Call-Girl connection.....and for the record, I believed Kim Ballard's initial confession regarding John Ramseys answering her Personal Ad and requesting that she dress a certain way for him.

RR

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Can you believe it?

Darnay Hoffman, the worst lawyer on the planet, sued the Ramseys on behalf of two of his clients and loses BIG TIME in the courtroom. Now his WIFE gives to John's campaign?

WTF????

6. Jayelles

Sidney

I have a recollection of some comment she made a while back which may have suggested she wasn't entirely behind Darnay in some matters. Can anyone remember this?

7. Barbara

My recollection was a while ago when it was announced that Joel Steinberg would receive employment on Darnay's show. It was stated that it was her show or that she was the producer or something like that

I think she responded with very strong comments regarding her hiring of Joel, denied it vehemently and stated that she had nothing whatsoever to do with the show, or Joel Steinberg

I'll try to locate the thread

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Hello again

Mandarin, you wrote:
    "I wonder what the Rams will do for an encore, if John fails in his attempts at political power."

I don't know, but I can bet that they will not fold their tents and silently steal away into the night. The Ram's wastelands, littered with ruined reputations and broken lives, are getting bigger and uglier. Before long, and when they least expect it, they are probably going to disappear into one of their own traps.

God save us from another one their publicity stunts. The world is not ready for a steady diet of their plastic, evil puff and frill. Their latest appearance on MSNBC, displayed anew ( in all its gory) pathatic, hallow creatures, pretending to be human; whereas I (plus, no doubt, others) view them as mere shells of their former selves.

They are running (barely) on pseudo praise from foolish and uninformed people. The need that "rush" in the limelight to keep going. However, before long, that will subside, and they will be out searching again for something else to boost their egos. As long as there are fools around, the Rams will get their
    needed "fixes."

Elle 1 and Justic Case, I appreciated your kind remarks. Your feedbacks are my "fixes." LOL!

Peace and love,
    GL

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

What a delightful thing to wake up to this morning: The complete list of contributors to John's campaign. Let us put it under the microscope and see what germs of info make themselves visible.

How interesting. Certain family dynamics lay revealed.

Melinda contributed, but John Andrew did not!

Jeff Ramsey and his wife Peggy contributed.
    Don Paugh contributed.

Don's new wife did not contribute.
    Pam Paugh did not contribute.
    Polly Paugh and her husband did not contribute.
    John's ex-wife Lucinda did not contribute.

The Stines are indeed noticeably absent.

I am not surprised by the White family having no place among the contributors. But where is Dr. Beuf? Where are the Fernies?

10. Barbara

I notice also that a "friend" of Lou Smit made a donation.

I guess it would look bad for Lou to contribute, so he'll have his "friends" do it for him

As a person who has always felt something was very wrong with the whole "stine" thing, I'd be interested if they had a falling out in Atlanta, which would also prompt them to move to Michigan

WHERE ARE THE STINES AND I WONDER IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY REGARDING THEIR GOOD FRIENDS THE RAMSEYS?

11. Jayelles

yes B, that rings a bell.

12. Jayelles

13. Why_Nut

Yes, he and his wife contributed to the tune of $500 each.

More from among the missing: the famous Charlevoix housekeeper Laura Stebe or her husband. Also, any of the Witthoefts, the neighbors who took over ownership of Sister Socks.

14. Jayelles

Why_Nut

Are all donations there? Or just over a certain amount?

PM

15. Jayelles

Exempt

I was just thinking this afternoon how I thought I would make a HUGE donation to John's campaign and when I went to the donate screen - lo and behold, it only accepts donations from US residents! Blast. Here was me going to underwrite the rest of his campaign too.
    :nyah:

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I saw at cybersleuths that the Reverend contributed.

17. Elle

Elle Member

No problem, Greenleaf! The remarks are well deserved! I just get a bit tired of the "same old. I'm a bit stumped when it comes to posting these days. I have come full circle so many times posting about this case over the last three years.

As for Patsy Ramsey brazenly asking supporting members for $500.00 each to support her husband, I'm thinking she may be silently advertising for one of those glamorous wife jobs, who are asked to host charity dinners at $500 - $1000 a plate!!

18. Why_Nut

All donations are, which has led to the especially satisfying phenomenon of seeing one of our own posters having literally put in her two cents on the campaign :laffbig:

19. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Jayelles

All donations are there, I forget who did it, I know they are from here, but there is one 2cent donation, I almost fell off my chair from laughing so hard, a whole bunch of 1$ and 5$ donations too.

Visit the site and have a really good look at the contributors, John donated several thousand (atleast $15,000 that I saw) to himself, lot's of family and friends, but most of them are not even from Michigan. (and MOST contributed multiple times)

http://miboecfr.nicusa.com/cgi-bin/.../23/2004&doc_stmnt_year=2004&doc_type_code=P1

20. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

John's donations to himself

1-100 of 296 [Next 100 Matches >>]

Receiving Committee Name: Friends To Elect John Ramsey
    Committee ID-511841-can
    Type Sched Direct
    John Ramsey
    213 Elm Street
    Retired-retired Charlevoix
    Mi 49720-0000
    Date Amount Cumul
    06/29/04 $20,000.00 $50,000.00

ReceivingCommittee Name Friends To Elect John Ramsey
    Committee ID-511841-can
    Type Sched Direct
    John Ramsey
    213 Elm Street
    Mi 49720-0000
    Date Amount Cumul
    07/09/04 $10,000.00 $60,000.00

ReceivingCommittee NameFriends To Elect John Ramsey
    Committee ID-511841-can
    Type Sched Direct
    John Ramsey
    213 Elm Street
    Mi 49720-0000
    Date Amount Cumul
    05/05/04 $10,000.00 $25,000.00

ReceivingCommittee NameFriends To Elect John Ramsey
    Committee ID-511841-can
    Direct
    John Ramsey
    213 Elm Street
    Mi 49720-0000
    Date Amount Cumul
    02/27/04 $10,000.00 $10,000.00

Committee ID-511841-can
    Direct
    John Ramsey
    213 Elm Street
    Mi 49720-0000
    Date Amount Cumul
    06/08/04 $5,000.00 $30,000.00

Committee ID-511841-can
    Type Sched Direct
    John Ramsey
    213 Elm Street
    Mi 49720-0000
    Date Amount Cumul
    04/07/04 $5,000.00 Type Sched$15,000.00

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice