Why is Ramsey Running? Need all thoughts.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 19, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Well, chalk one up for Susan Bennett aka Jameson. She did pick up the address information correctly, which says she would have posted my information correctly is she had had the correct information and that my friends is very scary. I just checked the site address she listed and the form she pulled the info from has the street number and name wrong. That means Ramsey is reporting it wrong. I wonder how that data got entered? Still and all, Susan Bennett aka Jameson needs to remove my information from her site and she will be notified by my attorney if she insists on being stubborn. She needs to be prepared to pay legal fees at that point. Fair warning.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well she certainly tried to put you in harms way.
    Her place is full of freaks,idiots, weirdos and pedophiles, she knows it and uses that to her advantage, to do her light dirty work.
    That is one nasty b*tch, the perfect spokesperson for the Rams. She's as dirty as they appear to be.
    Just my opinion formed from years of experience on the forums. Your opinion may be different either way we are entitled to one as Americans. A right I fully intend to exercise.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So was Susan Bennett ever a justice of the peace?The Lord rebuke her, along with your lawyer.

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

JMO on why john is running......

Like so many who care so much about what others think of them, the syndrome continues, and with it, the saga...

Why should an old lady buy a plain shirt, when sequined blouses are there on the racks?

Someone has to run for office, why not John?

It's a more socially acceptable alternative to RV'ing or crushing old cans, other things which one could do during their retirement or later years.

It's another reason to throw a party or two or ten.

Must stay fashion forward, and at least one step ahead of the neighbors.

It takes a lot of support staff to remain a legend in one's own mind.

If you can't be a big fish in a bigger pond, try the puddle on for size, you'll look just HUGE in there. It's all a matter of perspective, and something's definitely fishy about this...

Need a new hometown, and what better way to fit in, than to say you belong here, and then to eventually relocate to the capitol, where you start the "this is my home town" folderol all over again.

Be the first on your block to have the tax exempt license plates on the car.

Must find alternative things to brag about when Myrtle and Eloise start talking about the grandkids.

And, finally,

"Because my wife told me to do it!"

Last edited: Jul 29, 2004
  5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

A summation of over seven and a half years that shall not be bested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice