Why? Questions about JR and the basement

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, amazing John ran a company as CEO!

ACR postedB] John speaking: And I closed the window, I
    9 don't know why, but I closed it.

Absent minded professor like.....besides forgetting the time the murder threatening kidnappers were scheduled to call!

Maybe John was so busy looking for clues, he forgot the kidnappers might have used the window to enter and went out the front door.....plus when they'd call with instructions.

You know the annoying little details....

2. Elle

Elle Member

With Patsy's cancer, Wombat, she went off sex. Understandable! In "Death of Innocence" page 7, John Ramsey talks about the family all being busy, so he heads for Jefferson Airport, and loads Christmas gifts into the plane and makes sure it's ready to go. He doesn't state the time he returned in the afternoon.

I have always personally thought John Ramsey was more inclined to go after a full grown women than his little six year old daughter for sexual gratification. There's a difference of "night and day" here. John Ramsey was a CEO and this can be a big attraction to many women. I do have trouble seeing John Ramsey molesting his young daughter. Burke, I can accept a lot quicker in an experimental situation

If JonBenét's body hadn't been taken out of Boulder in a flash of lightning by the Ramseys. I feel there would have been a more thorough investigation . How could LE allow her body to be taken out of Boulder? Big mistake.

3. Amber

Amber Member

5 specifically. The best I can do is, it was, I
    6 believe, after the police came. Because they had
    7 gone through the house before I figured out what
    8 I'm going to do.

These words are quite telling!

It's quite obvious that JR was in the basement before any LE of friend arrived. If the junk and chair were in front of the door French or FW would have moved them and NOT put them back. SO if the door was blocked JR must have been there first before 6.00am. It's the only explanation that fits.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Someone here (was it you, Wombat?) posted about Patsy's radical hysterectomy that included the removal of her vagina. I think that would definitely affect your sex life. We also have the Ramsey housekeeper saying Patsy talked to her about oral sex saying she (Patsy) didn't care much for it (my paraphrase). After Patsy's hysterectomy and all the chemo (which naturally would sap any sex drive Patsy may have had before), it's possible that Patsy performing oral sex on John was all that was available to him. If Patsy didn't care much for it, then their sex life may have been, for all practical purposes, non-existant.

The Ramseys had no door on their bedroom. Perhaps, it wasn't needed.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  5. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I think you and I on the same page Amber. :)

Unless somebody else is willing to admit they moved that chair and the junk, boxes and stuff from in front of that door then it can only mean John Ramsey was the first one to go into the basement that morning which had to be real early, probably before French got there. And that could also account for why John Ramsey didn't tell anybody, probably because nobody was there to tell. :p

And I, personally think from reading the June '98 transcript that both Lou Smit and Michael Kane are surprised to hear about the door being blocked.

ACR

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

If

If JR was in the basement before LE arrived, where was he when he was "checking the mail"? I think that is when he disappeared into the basement, but after the questioner said that was when the kidnapper was supposed to call, he couldn't very well say he was traipsing around the basement during that time which would be critical to a dad who didn't already know/suspect what had happened.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

JR not only moved the chair, he put it back in the same place when he exited that room. ??? Furthermore, if he had to move the chair in order to get into the room, so would the intruder have to move the chair. Why would the intruder put the chair back, effectively blocking the entrance to the room? Why would the intruder give a hoot what position that chair was in? Why did Ramsey move the chair back after he exited that room, once again blocking the room? This is just bizarre. If the chair is in the way, move it out of the way and leave it out of the way.

I believe that after they called the police, JR had some second thoughts about the way they staged the crime scene. All we have to go on is what he said - that he went down to the basement, closed that window, looked around a bit, and went back upstairs. What if, as he sat upstairs waiting for the nonexistent intruder to call, and after he'd had more time to think about it, he remembered something he forgot to do in the basement or thought better about something he already had done? What if he decided the suitcase should have been in front of the window instead of its usual place, and he went down to move it? He had already staged the scene, so after he exited the train room, he put the chair back where it was.

It seems each question brings up another question. If there was a freaking chair there, why the hell didn't the intruder use the chair to weasel his way back out the basement window? Okay, I know - it didn't happen - there was no intruder, and no one came through that window - but that's the way the RST wants it, so they should be able to answer these questions, right? Why would an intruder stand on a wobbly suitcase instead of moving the chair to the window? How stupid was this mysterious intruder?

Here's another question for the RST. If the basement window was already broken, and the window was unlocked and open a bit, why bother closing and latching it after the horse was already out of the barn. Anyone who lives in a cold climate knows that even the smallest crack can let in a huge amount of cold air. If cold air was coming in the room because the window was open a hair, then cold air was coming in the room through the hole in the window, and closing the window was an exercise in futility. If JR had really been concerned that an intruder had come in that window, he would have gone to Linda Arndt immediately and told her about the window. Instead, he closes the window? That is ludicrous. It was all part of the staging. John Ramsey's daughter was missing, and he closes the window he later says she was taken out of? He says nothing to anyone?

Bullsmit.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:idea: Now we are getting to the part where mame can put her expertise to work!

9. Watching You

::shocked2

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

10. wombat

wombat Member

Yeah, it was me that posted about the RADICAL hysterectomy - they don't necessarily remove all the vagina, only partial, but it isn't what it used to be. (I remember after KoldKase read the description of the operation, she said it would make her want to garrote someone!)

In addition to what you describe, Cherokee, Patsy had a horizontal scar, like from a caesarian, and a big long one from bikini line to breastbone. Plus whatever her modified boobs looked like after she had to have her implants removed.

So, yes, no nookie after the cancer - Patsy was not the kind of girl who could, um, work around these issues.

Imagine John's married life after the murder - they were together another 9 years afterwards, and they had to stay married to each other, right? Did this man live the monastic life that whole time?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2006
  11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

John, looking for "CLUES"

Yet, he failed to mention to Arndt the "open window", and let's not forget about the "suspicious vehicle" he spotted while looking out of the window, and CHOSE not to mention it, and of course, the chair outside the room, etc.

As far as JR having an affair, I would not be surprised in the least if he was having an affair. It may not have come out in an investigation, for several reasons; first of all, if he truly was having an affair, and told NOBODY, AND the woman was also married, WHO WOULD KNOW? Certainly, the woman, married or not, may not want to share this for any number of reasons, being married herself only one of them.

The thought of his having an affair became a real possibility for me when he told the story of breaking into the house when he didn't have his keys. This immediately brought to mind the endless spin of the "gazillion" people who had keys to the house, INCLUDING the NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!

Who would rather undress to their underwear, climb in their own basement window and break it, rather than go to a neighbor, or call any one of the gazillion people who had keys?

Patsy out of town, my immediate reaction was that he was not there ALONE, and didn't want to bring any attention to himself

But that's just me :nsf:

12. Watching You

I'm not sure what a "radical" hysterectomy is. Being somewhat experienced with the issue of hysterectomy, since I had one when I was 29 years old, I can tell you that saying someone had a hysterectomy can be a bit misleading. Patsy had ovarian cancer. Both of her ovaries would have been removed. Some people call it a complete hysterectomy, but what she had was a hysterectomy and an oopherectomy, which is the removal of the ovaries.

hysterectomy literal translation is: hyster(o) (uterus) and -ectomy, which means "removal of." Oopher(o) means ovaries. The fallopian tubes would have been removed, too.

In the days when I had my hysterectomy, doctors took the aggressive approach. I had one pap test that showed irregular cells on my cervix. Today, they would take the wait and see approach, because very often the body corrects those irregular cells by itself. I was young, and I wasn't even concerned about it, but I had the surgery, which included removal of my uterus as well as a very small section of the cervix/vagina. It never caused a problem for me in any way. They did not take my ovaries, so I wasn't thrown into instant menopause, nor did the surgery cause any other problems. My GYN always marvels at the great job the surgeon did on me. I'm not sure what he means, LOL.

Anyway, unless the cancer had traveled to Patsy's vagina, there would have been no reason to have cut any more away there than absolutely necessary.

I do know someone who had a good portion of her vagina and privates removed surgically due to cancer. Now, that was a real bad thing.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:computer:

Shall I have her for breakfast or lunch???????

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-25-06, 10:06 PM (EST)

52. "RE: Fleet White - Presumed Guilty"
    In response to message #50

Fleet White will never talk, he's gone to great lengths to avoid that...even went to jail to avoid talking. He wants to control everything including the justice system. If you recall he got :(:(:(:(ed at Beckner because he wanted copies of his old interviews before he would go before the grand jury. Honestly, I don't think Fleet White appeared before the grand jury.
    Hunter had White's number...that's why he hated Hunter so much. Beckner wasn't too fond of him either. They almost had to ban him from the police department as he would go into violent rages.

White will never, ever talk because he's afraid he'll incriminate himself.

Hunter was scared to death of White. So were many other grown men. He uses strange intimidation..and he and Priscilla work as a team."

:sucks:

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-25-06, 10:43 PM (EST)

54. "RE: Fleet White - Presumed Guilty"
    In response to message #53

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

Edited to add:
    OEJ, and possibly with good reason...he might be good for it.

I'm open to many different theories...but, frankly, after understanding the kind of death this child had...it's vicious, slow, controlling horrible death...this had to be someone who was personal to the family, jealous of not only john but JonBenet and someone with sexual sadist tendencies.

White may well fit."

:moron:

Will someone over there please tell the IDIOT to read my signature line for a very simple lesson in FW 101?!

14. Watching You

I'm open to many different theories...but, frankly, after understanding the kind of death this child had...it's vicious, slow, controlling horrible death...this had to be someone who was personal to the family, jealous of not only john but JonBenet and someone with sexual sadist tendencies.

Suma may well fit.

15. Watching You

Tracey may well fit.

16. Watching You

jameson may well fit.

17. Watching You

Krebs may well fit.

18. Watching You

I never thought mame could get any stupider than she already is, but she keeps surprising me.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Patsy may well fit
    John may well fit
    Burke may well fit :did:

As far as having her for breakfast or lunch?

Now THAT'S sexual "masochism" :sick: :mame: :2cents: :hiya: :blush:

20. wombat

wombat Member

Defined here:

http://cancer.about.com/od/cancersaffectingwomen/f/radicalhysterec.htm

Also defined here:

http://www.cancer.gov/Templates/db_alpha.aspx?CdrID=322879

Patsy's diagnosis of Stage IV ovarian cancer in 1993 was a death sentence. Doctors took radical, emergency measures to save her life, including aggressive surgery and immediate admission into an experimental chemo program. Concern for her future sex life was not on the table.

(At around the same time, my family went through a near identical experience, and ovarian cancer has been stalking, and killing, some of us ever since. I don't want to go further than that into my personal experience, but it's the reason I know about this disease and its treatment over the last 15 years. But don't worry, I'm fine.)

Barbie-hag, I like your suspicion of Johnny having an affair based on the convoluted way that he had to get into the window that summer. Do you wonder if he had actually left his clothes in the car?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice