Why? Questions about JR and the basement

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I suppose I should go back and edit my posts to insert 6 exclamation points after my sentences, like mame suma does.

She and Patsy have that trait in common. The ransom note is full of exclamation points. Good writers don't have a need to insert exclamation points; in fact, it's considered to be quite amateurish.

Was Suma's handwriting ever compared to the ransom note? Perhaps it should be, especially considering her proclivity toward the overdramatic and her failed attempt to frame FW for murder and sexual assault.

2. Watching You

Okay. My doctors called it a complete hysterectomy. I have heard the radical hysterectomy term before, as well, but I wasn't sure what it meant. I had what was described as radical hysterectomy, then.

Wombat, are you familiar with Gilda's Club?

3. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

In photo #72 (early pic w/the golf clubs) it shows the outside of the wine cellar door and I was surprised at how high the latch is. For some reason I thought it was on the side of the door and not on the top door molding. (photo on page 62 - the 'Debunking 1' thread. It's from 2002 so I won't bump it, but thanks to anyone who can enlarge it to view). When JR is shown before/after photos in the 6/98 interview (0276) it is noted that the purple bag with his name on it is moved around, and also mentions the paint tray moved. Is this photo taken from the boiler room or am I all turned around in this maze?

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:wyhero: :wyhero: :wyhero: !!!

My goodness, you guys only left me her bones to pick on while I was driving the whole five minutes to my office.

This Scam that NOW leads directly to the Ramseys front door via Suma's presence and admittance. I say that we gather around to give mame a huge round of applause for this direct comfirmation that all Scams lead to Rams. Come on Dimmie, give old Mary the Clap!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

5. Watching You

OMG, the bigwigs are in the next office, and I let out a whoop that could be heard around the world, RR.

If you get any funnier, I may have to go home and change my unders.

:bow:

:wave: Hi mame, you little sugar plum, you.

6. wombat

wombat Member

Very.

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

LOL WY...and hey, let's get those animal hairs from JB's hand checked against Sadie's DNA! :floor:

:sadie:

8. Watching You

I thought so.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Falling off my chair!:rotfl:

10. Elle

Elle Member

This leaves me scratching my head, WY. I wondered about that part, if JR had put the chair back (?). How could an intruder come in through the train window and walk out that door with the chair under it to begin with? This chair scenario must have been worked out during the wee hours of the morning while the Ramseys were planning the staging?

You're right about the chair being of better use than the stupid suitcase.
    While they were planning and scheming, they should have drawn out their plans and then sent them to the Toy and Game manufacturers as a new CLUEDO game. They might have had a hit. Almost ten years down the road,
    and the game hasn't been solved yet (?).

11. wombat

wombat Member

From Watching You's original post:

John went upstairs with patrolman French when he first arrived and looked under the bed, remember? Also I think he opened a couple of closet doors. But I don't remember that he went through the basement with French. Why not then? Why didn't he open the basement door for the officer?

They were going to wait through "between 8 and 10 tomorrow" to make it look like it was really a kidnapping. During the wait John wandered a couple of times as diversions. When 10 passed, then 11, 12, 1 pm, John had had enough, and went and got his daug hter.

12. Watching You

Well, okay, then. Why did John look under the bed? What was he looking for? If he was looking for his daughter, why didn't he look under the bed before the police were called? If he was looking for something out of place, why look under the bed? Why didn't he look in her closets before the police were called? These are things I would have been doing either before I called the police or while the police were being called.

Oh, wait. That's right. He was on his knees in his skivvies, by the stairway, reading the ransom note. Thilly me.

13. wombat

wombat Member

Or why didn't he go in the basement in his skivvies? He'd been there nearly nekkid before!

It's like how the 911 operator threw Patsy off with her questions "How old is your daughter?" (a 14-year old cooudl have just run away) and "Does it say who took her?" (ex-husband could have) and Patsy just goes "What?" They had a script and LE wasn't necessarily following it, and they had to make adjustments. THus, John goes down to the basement alone after Fleet doesn't see JonBenet, and edges her a little closer to the door. (IMO)

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

... I ... I resemble that!!!

...YumYum!!!

BTW ... this is an OUTSTANDING thread!!! Seriously ... REALLY good stuff.

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

John's behavior is indeed suspicious. He volunteers very little with any precision in the interviews ... except about the open window AND the mysteriously placed suitcase.

Why the need to "volunteer" this tidbit at this point in time? Why not pass that info to INVESTIGATORS looking for their child's sexual abuser and murderer IMMEDIATELY that the thought crossed his feeble mind?

I agree with WatchingYou ... that after a hard night of staging, John spent the rest of the morning after the police arrived retracing his steps ... mulling over his mistakes, and things he could have done better ... and trying to figure out what he had phukked-up ... and what he could do to embellish his staging efforts ...

... John needed to embellish his intruder staging ... by providing a reasonable entry-exit point. He had to EMPHASIZE the importance of a possible entry point (the open basement window), and a possible exit point (same window, with a step assist ... the suitcase).

IMO, John went downstairs to the basement, when he got the chance to slip away, to do some further staging ... like moving the suitcase under the grate window.

But ... why would John even mention that he had secretly gone downstairs IF no one had seen him? Well ... he couldn't be SURE that no one had seen him. If he got caught in a lie of that magnitude, his cellmate, Bubba would be making mincemeat of his arsehole as we speak, Sooooo ... he HAD to give up that tidbit ... that he had gone to the basement to look for clues as to how and where a small foreign faction could have entered and exited his secure national defense-related CEO home.

The simple fact that John claims that his secret MISSION to the basement was to collect "clues", yet conveniently FAILS to IMMEDIATELY disclose the TWO most important "intruder" clues to the cops, just doesn't pass the sniff test.

My opinion?

... John's mission to the basement was to continue his staging efforts (and tighten things up) ... AND to add reasonable doubt as to why his own DNA, fibers, footwear and fingerprints might have been found in the vacinity of the crime scene.

Back to John's empasis on the "importance" of the suitcase being found MOVED from where he had placed it months before ... to under the window. He claims that he had left the suitcase in the middle of the trainroom MONTHS ago! He also claims that Burke played in that room OFTEN. Well ... if I were a kid, that suitcase would have been moved out of MY phukking way LONG ago ... and my Dad would NOT have been surprised that I had moved it out of my phukking way!!! Yet, John was SHOCKED by this possibility. Why?

...YumYum

16. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

BTW ... I'm lazy ... can someone point me to what John was wearing at the White party, AND what he was wearing when ploice arrived at the crime scene?

We know that PAtsy was wearing the same stinking clothes that she had worn the night before ... but what about John?

...Just Curious

...YumYum

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not that I have the correct answer for you Yum, but, in rehashing all of John's antics, it wouldn't surprise me if he attended in his underwear

Is it me, or is John seemingly ONLY in his underwear too often? :banme:

18. Elle

Elle Member

Unfortunately, Wombat, Officer French took one look at the latched door, and never opened it, because it told him no one could be in there because it was latched on the outside, and he suffered a remorse of conscience later.

One thing comes to mind here while I'm saying this. Fleet White talks about taking a look over the house just after 6:00 am. I wonder if he saw this door latched and avoided it too (?). According to Steve Thomas, two officers looked at that door and never opened it because of the latch, one of them being French. I haven't read anything about this door latch and Fleet White. Has anyone else read where Fleet actually looked?

19. Spade

Spade Member

John was wearing a black wool shirt that was manufactured in Israel. Fibers from that shirt were found in the crotch of JonBenet's underwear.

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hysterectomy

Where the entire uterus is removed, it is a total hysterectomy. Also known in the professsion as a TAH - if it is removed abdominally - as Patsy's was. When both ovaries and tubes are removed, it is a bilateral salpingo-oopherectomy. Also known in the profession as BSO. Or you can have an RSO or LSO if only the right or left ovary and tube is removed. I haven't been involved in any radical hysterectomies. Plenty of totals and vaginal ones in my earlier years. I'm amazed any woman has retained their uterus in this county!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice