Write those opinion letters!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee: I have watched CSI since it first started. They are all pretty good in their parts. I like William Petersen. If I had my time over again, I think I would have loved working with an investigative team like CSI. I saw a documentary and most of the cases are based on true life crime.
    Marg Helgenberger, one of the stars in this shows played the part of Patsy Ramsey in "Perfect Murder Perfect Town." She ended up as a Ramsey believer. I also watch CSI Miami too.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I just received a call from the Gaylord Herald Times.

The man said our letter would be in tomorrow's paper. However it was edited so it wouldn't sound outdated.

Should be interesting.

Tricia

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

VERY cool!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Bees Rule!

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

That's fantastic that the GHT wants to print the letter (Is it the forum letter you wrote?)

I can just see what the RST reaction will be, they'll accuse us of lynching them and we may even get some lawsuit threats; I can't wait!!:poke:

6. Tricia

JustinCase, people are always surprised when I tell them that Lin Woodforbrains has never threatened us. I can't believe it either.

But then again, we are a bunch of beer can collecting housewives with too much time on our hands and not much of a life, therefore, we are to be pitied.

Did I get that right?

7. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

Great news! Congratulations! :glug: You haven't posted your forum letter, yet, have you? Or am I still a bit unconscious from underneath all the "wine corks" I've collected. I don't drink beer!

8. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

You got it Tricia, :glug: :tipsy:

I see can collectors all the time and all I feel is sadness about a person needing to collect cans to survive, and the RST use that act of human desperation as a reference to the ONLY people left who care about getting justice for the Ramseys murdered "baby"??? They obviously don't want us to be doing what we're doing, so that answers the question of guilt or innocence to me.

RE: LinWart
    He know's threatening you won't do him any good, if anything it would be detrimental to his career of bullying to stay out of the court room, he'd rather resort to kiddy namecalling and demeaning of character; that way he still feel superior even though he knows he's sold his soul long ago.

Lin should be pitied, he's making a living off other peoples nightmares and he loves every microsecond of it; he's got houses, cars, horses, the list goes on.

Trying to intimidate others by saying stuff like he'd <!--StartFragment -->"buy a new jaguar and thoroughbred racehorse" from the money he'd make by suing someone who, say, wants to write a book that has anything to do with the JonBenet Ramsey case (*Unless it supports the crazy intruder theory--*although if we were all drunk lowlifes, we'd probably be more prone to believing it...):tipsy::tipsy:

I emailed him a while ago, in his response to my referencing his sleeping at night he outright admitted that he sleeps VERY well at night; anyone who could in HIS shoes is a complete sociopath.

I hope JonBenet and Chandra Levy HAUNT that mans dreams, if ghosts exist this would be the perfect occasion--the guy who get's a murderer off when enough evidence exists to create serious doubts of innocence should be eternally haunted by each and every murder victim they disgrace. That should be their punishment.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

That's great news, Tricia.

I can't wait to read the letter.

We must do all we can to prevent that twerp Ramsey from ever running for office again.

Not bad, for a bunch of beer can collectors. (Although I prefer imported bottled beer or ale. I have a case of good German beer, Augustiner, in my cellar right now.)

10. Tricia

Here is the letter the editor called me about. Like I said he did edit it so who knows what the final outcome will be.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    This letter will be going out to all the papers I can get my hands on.

Thanks to Greenleaf and others for their help. It is 298 words. Just right.

To the Editor.

Forums for Justice.org (www.forumsforjustice.org) is a diversified on-line community proactively dedicated to helping victims of crime. Hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world come to Forums for Justice to read about the cases we cover.

One of the cases we have followed for over seven years is the murder of JonBenet Ramsey in 1996.

Most members of Forums for Justice have seen all of the Ramseys’ numerous interviews (in reference to the JonBenet murder case) given to various media outlets.

When informed individuals, such as members of Forums for Justice, who have a broad-base knowledge of the case, see the Ramseys on TV (i.e., their recent MSNBC appearance on the Debbie Norville Show) we cringe at the lies and half-truths they continue to tell. Based on those lies and half-truths, the general audience, who has not been privy to the facts of the case, has little recourse but to form faulty conclusions.

The Ramseys come before the public again and again, seeking sympathy and trying to regain their reputations, but those of us who have followed the JonBenet case question where this kind of dogged determination was when it came to cooperating with the Boulder Police Department in trying to find the killer of the their daughter.

We have set up a website for Michigan voters at www.supportramseytruth.com. We encourage everyone to read and judge for him or herself if John Ramsey has manipulated the truth.

Public trust should be reserved for men and women of integrity. To the citizens of Michigan: seek representation from the candidate with clean hands, a man whose values you can trust. We pray that such a man exists and that you elect him.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Park City UT
    And the close to 400 members world wide at www.forumsforjustice.com

11. Elle

Elle Member

Excellent letter, Tricia. Good for you! So happy the editor of Gaylord Herald is going to publish this. Thank you for posting it!

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What can they edit making it timely except leave out a sentence or two in the last paragraph?

JustinCase, I agree with what you posted.

As to this, "I emailed him a while ago, in his response to my referencing his sleeping at night he outright admitted that he sleeps VERY well at night," I imagine he has medication, just didn't mention it.

And his statement, ""Personally, I think people who immerse themselves in this case on the Internet are disturbed individuals who must not have much of a life and are to be pitied," I imagine he was really just referencing one internet poster/business, jameson's, just didn't mention that either.

13. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I love the letter Tricia, I read it the first time you posted it but it deserves as much exposure as it can get; simply worded but very direct about our intentions. Well done!! You Rock!!:bowdown:

JC,
    LOL! I was even going to make a comment about prescription painkillers just after that but took it out!! I'll bet he's got a healthy addiction to sleeping pills and pain killers; how else could that man walk with his head held so high?

Hey? Where's BobC's letter?? :hourglass:

14. Tricia

Hey my friends, Greenleaf is the one who wrote most of it. I just changed a few things around.

Greenleaf should be our FFJ poet and writer. I keep trying to hire her but she won't listen to me :)

15. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Sounds like someone's sheepish! :winko:

Greenleaf you definately have a way with words, why not just be the official FFJ Poet/Writer and get Tricia off your back!! That letter kicks:behind:

16. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

JustinCase

Thank you.

GL

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Greenie! You rock lady!!!!!

Will the Rams respond, or have they 'moved on with their lives'?

Isn't it politically correct for John to congratulate the winner and offer his assistance to the WINNER?

Or is Johnny boy going to sit home and pout like the LOSER he is? The expression on Patsy's face in the LOSER pic is priceless. She is sneering at John, like he has some horrible smell coming from him....the smell of a loser.

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Greenie rocks, no doubt about it. Great letter, Greenleaf.

19. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

ShowMe; Watching You

Thank you very much.

GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice