www.RamseyFamily.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jan 17, 2008.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Profilers say when stagers of the scene try to direct your attention in a specific direction, you should look exactly the other way to find out what they wanted to hide.
    The Ramseys specifically point out "that phrasing used in the ransom note suggests that the murder of JonBenet was planned in advance".
    Look in the opposite direction and you will get: this was not a planned crime, and the ransom note was written after the fact. That's what the Ramseys wanted to hide with their "planned in advance" comment.

jmo

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  2. Elle

Elle Member

WITHOUT A DOUBT, PATSY RAMSEY'S.

True, Patsy was up the whole night planning this theatrical cover up. John might have been "roped" in to help her. Vivien Leigh had already made the one and only "Gone With The Wind." Nothing left for Patsy Ramsey to act out. This was her last act.

3. heymom

heymom Member

:rolling:

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

:beammeup:

5. AMES

AMES Member

So the Ramsey's are happy that they White's were cleared as suspects...I guess that they forgot that THEY are the ones that threw suspicion on them in the first place, talking about how STRANGE it was that PW served JB a special plate of cracked crab, insinuating that she may have been drugged. Patsy and John both said that it was STRANGE....nevermind the fact that John ASKED PW to save JB a plate. Oh, but they are "gratified" to know that they had been cleared....yeah right.

"It is also our hope that the Boulder Police Department will continue to clear the names of all those who have been unfairly tainted by suspicion"....

In other words...here, they are talking about THEMSELVES!!

This is a more TRUER statement..."It is also our hope that the Boulder Police Department will never be able to clear the names of all those who have been thrown under the bus by us".

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

Where do you want to be 'beamed up' to? Destination of your journey? The 'Universe of Paradoxes' maybe? :D

7. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, sure, the Whites were good friends to YOU, John and Patsy Ramsey, but what did they get in return? Stabbed in the back! John, you accused Fleet of being envious of your money and as much as told police he had lost his mind, chased you to Atlanta, and threatened your family with a gun. Patsy, you made much of Priscilla's having given JonBenet some food at her Christmas party, as well as being envious that JonBenet was prettier than Daphne. You also tried to distract the investigators by stating that Priscilla had the same type of jacket that you did, as though you had somehow picked up HER jacket when you left the Christmas party.

All these things were done to save your own behinds from being thrown in jail. Oh, sure, you were GOOD friends with the Whites. With friends like you, no one needs another enemy.

:curses: :curse:

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Already there.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for taking the time to do this Ames. I haven't had the time to browse through all you've posted, but will when I find the time. It's always good to go over information like this again. A good refresher. We must never forget how much the Ramseys were helped with Hal Haddon and his team of lawyers.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, Ames, thanks for your hard work, and thanks again.

Through the last decade, many have worked to make sure the facts of this case don't disappear into oblivion, as the killer must have longed for. Only efforts like yours have stopped this from happening for 11 years. Some of us never give up, unlike the Ramseys themselves.

How interesting that once you posted links to THE RAMSEYS' OWN WEB PAGES, they were sent INTO OBLIVION. Coincidence? I don't much believe in coincidences. Once those pages were designed to convince the gullible that the Ramseys were innocent. Now, with all we know, they're not only an embarrassment to the RST, they're very revealing insights into the Ramseys' and their WORLD-CLASS investigators' pursuit of THE INTRUDER, aren't they?

How many RST myths have been debunked over the years, anyway? One would think that parents who want a child killer caught would be FIGHTING disinformation, not CREATING it....

11. AMES

AMES Member

You are welcome, I have only been on these JB boards for about a year, and wasn't sure what exactly has been posted here, and what hasn't...with a new baby, its hard to find the time to go through all of the info. and look before I post...or to do searches. So, if I repeat any info...ever...I do not do it on purpose.

12. AMES

AMES Member

KK, you are welcome. Yes, I thought that it was very interesting indeed...that these pages just disappeared, right after I posted the links. I am SO THANKFUL that I had the foresight to copy and paste the actual pages, intead of only the links over on WBS, so that I could bring them over here to you guys, even though alot of you have already seen them. The only thing that I couldn't bring up to paste over here, was the REWARD poster, but I am sure that all of you have probably already seen it before. It just had pictures of JB on it...as a baby and such. And you are right...with all we know now, those pages are very revealing. Obviously someone on the RST keeps tabs of all the JB boards...if not JR himself.

13. Elle

Elle Member

We are all guilty of repeating ourselves, Ames. No one will fault you for that. I think you've done a great job posting while you were expecting your baby. I could use a cushion in front of me and practice typing to find out what it was like, but I don't think I'll bother. :)

14. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...Yeah, trust me, it was NOT comfortable.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ahhhhh, there's no place like home......and reality. After running into mame again, this thread is the perfect cure-all!

For the first time in America, suspects in a homicide case were given ALL of the evidence to review before they were interrogated! Of course they were upset when the BPD called off the interviews due to that condition....until their good friend Alex Hunter stepped in and handed over the evidence anyways............and we are supposed to forget little things like this and just go away and let them get away with murder like the Swamp Creatures do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice