Yes, Jameson, it IS too bad the internet doesn't have an eraser!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 31, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know about that.... The old bird will surprise you when you least expect it. I've seen her sneak in a metal-chair-over-the-head when I thought she was down for the count many times.... She wasn't once the best agent in the World Wide Forum Wrestling bidness for nuttin', you know.... Of course, that was before all that partying ended her up here in the gutter....

I'm staying put. My money says she'll show. :chicken: or no :chicken:

Bets, anyone?

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I'm sure the Ramsey umbrella of suspicion is large enough by now to keep their entire block dry in a storm.

Yup, there they are, 13 minutes ahead of everyone else, waiting for the tab scoop -->->-> :nuclear: :bowdown:

3. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I'm a pacifist now......

Ah sigh.....the tender affection with which I remember my old WWFW days......but you know my dear diva....chooks are SO much easier to work with....oh sure, we may have to sort out the pecking order....and break up a few hen fights....and occasionally they demand top "billing" over the ducks, but on the whole they are relatively co-operative......

In any case, you wouldn't get your flagon's worth...the fight would be all over in round 1 and you'd have to clean up Chero's body bits in the car park afterwards.....eeewww...nasty!! I couldn't put my sensitive diva through the trauma....

Hey Jay...I liked the imagery....LOL!

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Seriously - I'm really worried about them catching chills. I think someone should take them some soup or something - maybe a hot pie or some stovies.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I hate it when I bring a picture here and it turns into an advertisement.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Ya mean Sick Puppy?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Nah.........

There is NO Sick Puppy.......... :dogpee: just McImonOneSideThenTheOther.

This is all I advertise, WY...............and it does't bother me one bit.

Attached Files:

8. Watching You

Susan Bennet = jameson = jammy sue - sick puppy

Last edited: Sep 8, 2005
  9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Can be spelled Bennet. Fed by info or check. Sick puppy - :(:(:(:(es on anyone.

10. Watching You

Her arrogance used to bug me, JC, but she's joined the ranks of so many others I've filed away as unimportant in the past few years. Everyone knows people like her - they are a dime a dozen, legends only in their own minds, and not worth wasting time and attention on. She was nobody before JBR was murdered, and she still is.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2005
  11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

If you mention the name Susan Bennet to anyone, anywhere, and they happen to know of her all they say are negative things.

Susan Bennet has not had a morsel of postive effect on anyone she has come in contact with. It's all negative.

How pathetic.

12. RiverRat

Do we know the status of Susan Bennett's Ramsey project? Here I was expecting a book from her but someone else has the new Ramsey book coming out. Right?

RR

13. Watching You

I think Benn'et and that crankcase from MSU share that in common, Tricia. LE people I have talked to roll their eyes whenever they hear their names. It really is pathetic.

14. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hey ya'll

Have you ever seen anyone grab themselves around the neck like that? ( the picture RR is advertising) Maybe in a very bad acting school or something.
    :crosseyed

15. Tricia

Hi Texan :)

RiverRat's avatar has always sent a chill down my spine.

I think this was from a photo shoot in conjunction with a story on the 5th anniversary of JBR's death.

Hard to believe Patsy actually posed this way.

16. RiverRat

To me, she is looking down proudly at her daughter's slab of concrete. Her expression reads "Oh how cute!" It can't be just us that sees this but we are the only ones that care.

RR

17. Watching You

We never hear the skank's making pilgramages to tend to JB's grave anymore or hang angels in the tree. Guess the dew is off the rose...

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The only thing I expect from Susan Bennett/bennet/jameson is that she will take anyone's money or info and then :(:(:(:( on them. She may not :(:(:(:( on them immediately, but when it is to her advantage, I am 100% sure she will.

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What do Susan Bennett's project and Rita Johnson's book have in common?

20. Tricia

Oh dear. Is this a bad joke? Ok, I'll bite.

No I don't know. Tell us please. What do Susan Bennettttt's project and Rita Johnson's book have in common????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice